Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: New to the honda world  (Read 9497 times)

honiton

Re: New to the honda world
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2005, 06:24:32 PM »
You gays are hilarious...  :P :P :P :pop:

Craig04RR

• FREAK Member
  • Never Scared
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2005, 07:20:29 PM »
ill be waiting for  gay quote #4 muuuuuuuuuahahahahahahaha :run:
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.

myz32300ztt

• Newbies
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2005, 08:07:49 PM »
Ok first off... i don't really like to walk esp on beaches... if i did i wouldn't have bought an 8000 bike, secondly yeah .....HOWEVER I live bout an hour north of pittsburgh in a shithole town of Bulter..  And thanks squiDki11er for the pics... will come in handy once this thing gets broke in and i actually feel like taking it apart... normally i tear into shit a few days after i buy it... but this time not lol....

and yeah i'm game for riding anywhere... all the dumb d*cks around here aren't worth riding with.  They think gixers' are the best. My boy told me last year when he got his 01 f4i that he "settled for the honda over a gixer" i almost b*tch slapped him for saying that... cause truely only a b*tch would ever say that...

honiton

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2005, 09:05:57 PM »

and yeah i'm game for riding anywhere... all the dumb d*cks around here aren't worth riding with.  They think gixers' are the best. My boy told me last year when he got his 01 f4i that he "settled for the honda over a gixer" i almost b*tch slapped him for saying that... cause truely only a b*tch would ever say that...

I dont get it..  ??? ??? ???

myz32300ztt

• Newbies
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2005, 01:37:00 AM »
well in my opinion honda's are the shit... just ask your self 1 question... why do other companies offer so many rebates and cheap financiing?  thats the only wayt they sell their shit... honda on the other hand...

honiton

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2005, 01:40:18 AM »
well in my opinion honda's are the shit... just ask your self 1 question... why do other companies offer so many rebates and cheap financiing?  thats the only wayt they sell their shit... honda on the other hand...

Honda did have a 6.9 % finance over 5 years at the begining of the year, my friend got it when he bought the Repsol, I didnt get shit... bcz my credit history sucks, trying to rebuilt it right now..  8)

myz32300ztt

• Newbies
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2005, 01:26:39 PM »
yeah... do what i did... pay cash.  lol but then again what are mothers for right?

honiton

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2005, 02:14:23 PM »
yeah... do what i did... pay cash.  lol but then again what are mothers for right?

Not everyone has 13,000 cash and no other payments. 

myz32300ztt

• Newbies
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2005, 05:18:51 PM »
lol 13,000?  mine was only 8000 haha... and i didn't have ti either just borrowed from mom....  but see i sold  a 1991 nissan 300zx tt to be able to even afford half of this thing... so ya know...

Tibbett

• FREAK Member
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2005, 08:23:45 PM »

???  The only two companies I'll ride are either Honda or Yamaha. I started with a Yamaha in highschool, then went to a F3, then a R6 last year..though a lady decided it'd look nicer under her rear bumper while I was shopping  :-X and finally I've picked up a '04 RR..never would I consider riding a GSX-R after I rode my buddies 750.
I wasn't speeding..you were just going too slow.

'07 Yamaha R6

myz32300ztt

• Newbies
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2005, 08:42:40 PM »
??? never would I consider riding a GSX-R after I rode my buddies 750.

Yeah i hear ya... rode 1 gsx-r 600 and it was nice... but i'm WAY more impressed with the rr.  its just more solid all the way around.  What would we all do if there wasn't a honda?

Tibbett

• FREAK Member
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2005, 09:24:08 PM »
Yeah i hear ya... rode 1 gsx-r 600 and it was nice... but i'm WAY more impressed with the rr.  its just more solid all the way around.  What would we all do if there wasn't a honda?

I'd get another R6  8)  I'm looking at getting another one as a track bike anyway.

'07 Yamaha R6

myz32300ztt

• Newbies
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2005, 09:44:55 PM »
hahaha nice... I'd like to pick something else up sometime... but right now i think i should be saving for a house... might be time to move outta home :-) but then again free rent why b*tch

Tibbett

• FREAK Member
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2005, 09:48:09 PM »
exactly..I'm lucky that both my parents support my hobbies..both SCCA and my motorcycle addictions (which includes track days). I work and play..no point in paying for rent.

'07 Yamaha R6