Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Hydroxycut  (Read 8595 times)

muaythai_folife

• FREAK Member
  • "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness."
    • jveeroom112
Re: Hydroxycut
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2005, 04:46:18 PM »
If stupid fucking ass hats like that idiot that was pitching for the Orioles wouldn't have abused the shit than ephreda would still be legal! If you take 3 times the recommended amount and not drink any water than your dumbass shouldn't say shit to St Peter when you see him. The public outcry was just a bunch of uninformed stumpfucks that didn't understand any of the medical proof. Millions of people took products that had ephreda in them without dying. And yet people that had pre-existing problems, like being extremely obese for years and thinking that tripling the dosage would melt the pounds quicker, died because they thought they knew better than the doctors. So thank the ignorant masses for fucking it up for us!!!

:(  This rant brought to you in part because I'm getting sick and tired of whiny pussies blaming everything but themselves for why something happened!! I took Ultimate Orange for years with no problems and then they banned it because people didn't do what they were supposed to do. Most of the time these products are diaretics and they trick people into thinking they are losing weight by drying them out. Alot of people have a good amount of water weight that they can lose quickly just by taking a diaretic. This isn't exactly a good thing though. Than when they hit a point where they haven't lost anymore weight than they up the dosage and dehydrate themselves so bad that they stress the shit out of their bodies. Hell I know that if I stopped drinking a gallon of water a day than I'd lose 10 pounds in the first 5 days! But it wouldn't be healthy.

Although Im pretty irritated with epedra products being taken off the market, I can see why they did. Im currently taking a few nutrition classes right now and they bring up some good points.

The epedra in fat burners come from the MaHuang plant and some plants are more potent than others. So actually potency could vary from pill to pill, sometimes causing the user to feel the full effect or more with the recommended dosage, or feel nothing therefore upping the dosage. And if they just so happennned to get some that were super potent, theyd be in pretty big trouble.
FREEZE MUTHERBEEETCHES!!!!!!!!!!

"a champion is someone who sweats to exhaustion, even when no one else is watching" -Bas Rutten

http://www.myspace.com/jveeroom112

Meddiepie954rr

• FREAK Member
  • Dude! Do a wheelie!
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2005, 07:25:18 AM »
I'm trying to shed a couple winter pounds I've gained, so I figured I'd try these pills out.  I decided I'd go with the smallest recommended dosage, 1 pill three times per day, and see what would happen.  I took the first one first thing in the morning and was wide awake.  I took the second one right before lunch and didn't really feel any effects. Finally I took the third before going to the gym, and the results were not good.  I lasted about 20 minutes in the gym before I had to stop for fear of passing out.  My heart was racing and I was sweating like a damn slave.  Definately not a good feeling.

My feeling on Hydroxycut is this: If you don't like working out and want to lose weight, go ahead and use them.  If you want to work for what you have, then try to see if you can accomplish it with only exercise and a better diet.

I took them for quite a while but not many times a day, I went 1 a day for a while before meals, and then stepped it up gradually.  Are you out of shape?  I worked out while using them and felt just fiine.  I lost about 20 pounds with them.
"We all take a modicum of risk every time we thumb the starter - it's just inherent to the sport." - SportRider

...and my dad can beat up your dad...

ASMA/CCS SW AM #36

Zero Gravity
Monster Energy
Utopia Optics

600DubRizzle

• FREAK Member
  • Mmmm....beer
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2005, 07:48:48 AM »
I took them for quite a while but not many times a day, I went 1 a day for a while before meals, and then stepped it up gradually.  Are you out of shape?  I worked out while using them and felt just fiine.  I lost about 20 pounds with them.

I'm in pretty good shape.  What made me realize something was up was the fact I felt like shit so quickly.  It was leg day and all I did was some leg extensions and leg presses.  After those I felt horrible.  Normally I can do way more than that and not feel half as bad.
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

aren

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2005, 04:06:47 AM »
Why don't you just buy some speed and coke? You'll lose weight and be cool with the ladies.

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
  • ...if I could reach it? You bet I would!
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2008, 09:36:08 AM »
So here's a blast from the past...  Anybody still using the stuff?
Jesus would have seen my blinker and let me in you dick!

theQ

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2008, 10:14:27 AM »
stacker2 was way better :)

maskale

• "If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride correctly could do!"
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2008, 10:58:52 AM »
Use to back in 2000-2002, off and on.  It was or seemed better when it had the good 'E' stuff in it.
Quote from: DIM
You guys are funny and I will agree this forum has a better knowledge base then .Net

HonoRuRu

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2008, 07:49:06 PM »
nope but a bunch of friends swear by it.  I'm on the run for your life (3-6 miles a day, 4-5 times a week) mission.  Oh and nature valley trail mix bars for breakfast.

rr4life

• Let's Ride
  • FREAK Member
    • Ignite
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2008, 04:36:09 PM »
I didn't notice any side effects while working out but I do get the runs. It pissed my boss of that I was leaving to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes. So I laid off after a week.

Maybe that's the sectret plan, poop out your fat! ???
2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
Www.mharris1.mystreamenergy.biz
Www.mharris1.igniteinc.biz