Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Hydroxycut  (Read 9430 times)

Endless

• Endless's very own group
  • Cold Chillin'
Re: Hydroxycut
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2005, 10:50:03 AM »
A friend of mine was on that stuff and he's passed out twice behind the wheel. (He wasn't on it anymore but i guess he took it so much in the past that it caught up with him)  2nd time he passed out it was raining and crashed, totaled his Accord.  He's 26 and now has heart problems. (besides takine hydroxycut, he used to do a lot of ecstacy and a heavy drinker)  I've taken stuff like that but i didn't like the feeling after working out.  Felt i was cracked out and my mind was racing after a work out, so i stopped immediately.
Machines own the straights.  Riders own the corners.

PaikyPoo

• FREAK Member
  • WoO HoO
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2005, 11:27:10 AM »
your friend probably had heart problems to begin with.  ephedra is most dangerous to those with pre-existing heart conditions

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
  • I'm kinder and gentler...you should be too
    • PA Sportbikes
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2005, 11:56:41 AM »
I've never really had a problem with Hydroxycut other than when I forget to take the second dose of the day, I'm tired as shit from the caffeine crash.  In fact I'm taking it right now.  I found out at the track this weekend just how out of shape I am.  You guys weren't bullshittin' when you said riding the track takes a lot out of you.  I'm back to the gym now, working out 5-6 days a week for 1-2 hours a day, mostly cardio to get the weight back down.

Starky

• FREAK Member
  • Ride red or go to HELL!
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2005, 12:05:25 PM »
Ya Marc you don't realize just how much riding at the track takes out of you. I was suprised as hell my first time at the track as to how tired I was afte the day was over and I still had to drive for 4 hours to get home LOL.
Just remember one thing it was all started by a mouse_______Walt Disney

If you can dream it you can do it_______Epcot Centre

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
    • PA Sportbikes
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2005, 12:23:19 PM »
I was so tired by the end of the day.  If NESBA wasn't calling it a day for the last session I sure as hell was.  My hips and legs were cramping while I was riding.  The worst part for me was it was a 7.5 hr drive home.  We didn't even drive the whole way, We drove about 2 hrs and stopped for the night.

Starky

• FREAK Member
  • Ride red or go to HELL!
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2005, 12:47:20 PM »
Yep great fun isn't it LOL. I felt like I had been run over the next day man was I sore.
Just remember one thing it was all started by a mouse_______Walt Disney

If you can dream it you can do it_______Epcot Centre

muaythai_folife

• FREAK Member
  • "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness."
    • jveeroom112
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2005, 12:56:30 PM »
Ive tried both the epedra and ephedra free and for me at least, the ephedra free product doesnt work for shit. With the old stuff I I would melt like butter, have a ton of extra energy and not feel too amped. The new stuff doesnt work for shit.
FREEZE MUTHERBEEETCHES!!!!!!!!!!

"a champion is someone who sweats to exhaustion, even when no one else is watching" -Bas Rutten

http://www.myspace.com/jveeroom112

cpchillin

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2005, 04:31:18 PM »
If stupid fucking ass hats like that idiot that was pitching for the Orioles wouldn't have abused the shit than ephreda would still be legal! If you take 3 times the recommended amount and not drink any water than your dumbass shouldn't say shit to St Peter when you see him. The public outcry was just a bunch of uninformed stumpfucks that didn't understand any of the medical proof. Millions of people took products that had ephreda in them without dying. And yet people that had pre-existing problems, like being extremely obese for years and thinking that tripling the dosage would melt the pounds quicker, died because they thought they knew better than the doctors. So thank the ignorant masses for fucking it up for us!!!

:(  This rant brought to you in part because I'm getting sick and tired of whiny pussies blaming everything but themselves for why something happened!! I took Ultimate Orange for years with no problems and then they banned it because people didn't do what they were supposed to do. Most of the time these products are diaretics and they trick people into thinking they are losing weight by drying them out. Alot of people have a good amount of water weight that they can lose quickly just by taking a diaretic. This isn't exactly a good thing though. Than when they hit a point where they haven't lost anymore weight than they up the dosage and dehydrate themselves so bad that they stress the shit out of their bodies. Hell I know that if I stopped drinking a gallon of water a day than I'd lose 10 pounds in the first 5 days! But it wouldn't be healthy.

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
    • PA Sportbikes
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2005, 08:28:20 PM »
CP, I agree with you wholeheartedly and I'm glad you brought it up.  That Orioles pitcher was a total dumbass, he had preexisiting liver conditions, didn't drink any water, and was in the middle of FL.   :-X do you think is gonna happen?  I used to use the Ephedra Hydroxycut and I iked that way better than this new shit, but I take it because it's the only thing out there.  I take it as help, not as my sole means of weight loss.  If it knocks off an extra 200 calories a day, that's 15 minutes I don't have to spend on the treadmill. 

rjh200

• FREAK Member
  • I'm Addicted
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2005, 11:55:51 AM »
I have taken both the ephedra free and the original.  In fact I just finished a bottle of the ephedra free stuff.  The biggest thing to do while taking them is lots of fluids, water will not always cut it.  I usually mix it up between water and gatorade.  I can say though that I am done taking them.  The rewards are not great and the dehydration factors just are not worth it. 
Bring on the squids, I need part for my bike.

Endless

• Cold Chillin'
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2005, 03:01:16 PM »
I actually found some Xenadrine (Ephedra free) in my drawer yesterday and decided to pop 2, then go jogging.  I jogged/walked for about 45 minutes and afterwards i did about 100 push ups, and i still had energy to burn. (I know it's not a lot, but for someone that's lazy and doesn't do shit it's a lot)  Took a shower afterwards then took a nap, then went out around 8pm.  Got home about 10 and i couldn't sleep for shit!  I was tossin' and turnin', kept waking up every hour, then i woke up with hip pain and my back was killin' me!  Even now i'm still sore, neck, shoulders, thighs, and the right side of my hip.  Anyways, i don't really like taking this stuff but i guess it pushes me to go the extra mile.

rjh200

• FREAK Member
  • I'm Addicted
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2005, 03:24:22 PM »
I actually found some Xenadrine (Ephedra free) in my drawer yesterday and decided to pop 2, then go jogging.  I jogged/walked for about 45 minutes and afterwards i did about 100 push ups, and i still had energy to burn. (I know it's not a lot, but for someone that's lazy and doesn't do shit it's a lot)  Took a shower afterwards then took a nap, then went out around 8pm.  Got home about 10 and i couldn't sleep for shit!  I was tossin' and turnin', kept waking up every hour, then i woke up with hip pain and my back was killin' me!  Even now i'm still sore, neck, shoulders, thighs, and the right side of my hip.  Anyways, i don't really like taking this stuff but i guess it pushes me to go the extra mile.

Yeah but the pain you are feeling is probably caused or enhanced by the Xenadrine. 

Endless

• Cold Chillin'
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2005, 03:28:13 PM »
Yeah but the pain you are feeling is probably caused or enhanced by the Xenadrine. 

How so? 

rjh200

• FREAK Member
  • I'm Addicted
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2005, 03:41:37 PM »
Hydroxycut, Xenadrine and other products like it work by boosting your energy level and reducing the excess water in your body.  Problem with this is that it can cause dehydration, it cause your joints and tendons to loose fluids that help keep them lubricated leading to pain similar to tendonitis/arthritis.  The biggest issue here is drinking water alone does not really help because the water that is absorbed goes more into your muscles. 

Endless

• Cold Chillin'
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2005, 02:47:19 PM »
Hydroxycut, Xenadrine and other products like it work by boosting your energy level and reducing the excess water in your body.  Problem with this is that it can cause dehydration, it cause your joints and tendons to loose fluids that help keep them lubricated leading to pain similar to tendonitis/arthritis.  The biggest issue here is drinking water alone does not really help because the water that is absorbed goes more into your muscles. 

Hmm, i drank milk after the jog, then knocked out.