Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: WTB Gulf Stream Endura RV - Got a contact?  (Read 7495 times)

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
  • I'm kinder and gentler...you should be too
    • PA Sportbikes
Re: WTB Gulf Stream Endura RV - Got a contact?
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2005, 08:12:32 AM »
The problem is I dont have enough for down payment for a house, you know the housing cost in L.A.  I have been looking but the cheapest I found was 450,000 I couldnt afford that, I have a daughter but its a join custody, as for getting marry, my gf is pushing it, I dont know about married, sometimes I cant stand her...  Plus in California the tax is a killer..

I still don't understand why anyone would live in CA.  Reduced power vehicles because of emissions controls, outrageous home prices, earthquakes, killer taxes, and some of the stupidest laws I've ever heard of.  Try moving out of CA, that's probably a better idea. 

And as for a downpayment, there are a lot of places out there that do 100% financing or at least 97%.

honiton

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2005, 06:28:53 PM »
Yeah but high monthly payment, dont want to deal with it, I can not move out of Calif right now, eventually I will, I have to wait and see where my daughter goes to college.. I will keep looking, also afraid the house price will drop..

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
  • ...if I could reach it? You bet I would!
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2005, 07:44:22 PM »
I will keep looking, also afraid the house price will drop..

You'd have better luck winning the lottery....  Real Estate does *not* decline in CA...  Yes, there's the odd freak incident, but again, it's lottery winning odds...
Jesus would have seen my blinker and let me in you dick!

honiton

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2005, 08:29:24 PM »
You'd have better luck winning the lottery....  Real Estate does *not* decline in CA...  Yes, there's the odd freak incident, but again, it's lottery winning odds...

tell me about it..

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
    • PA Sportbikes
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2005, 09:30:22 AM »

It's very possible it could decline.  When mortgage rates start to move back up, house prices will come back down.  Unless all the Realtors in CA are fucking stupid and just overprice them, which is entirely possible.

cpchillin

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2005, 11:49:14 AM »
Marc I doubt that housing prices in any major urban area will decline! The houses that aren't trash pits will at the least holld stready. What I see as one of the biggest issues is that these people that got 3-5yr interest only loans with an ARM and people with short term fixed rates with an ARM don't realize that there mortgage payment is gonna more than likely go up ALOT at the end of their fixed time!! I forsee in the next 5-10yrs there will be an influx of foreclosed houses that investors will be able to pick up cheap!! I'll be buying the peoples houses and than renting them back to them! :thumb:

JQrr

• FREAK Member
  • Do not disturb...
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2005, 12:04:45 PM »
I think it's highly unlikely that housing prices will drop.  Yes, when the mortgage rates go up, the prices of the houses SHOULD go down.  But, in major urban areas, like where I work, there are always people willing to buy no matter what the rates are.  There are too many damn people with too much damn money.  That is also the reason why the prices have gone up so much in the past few years.  Owners list their houses well over the fair market value, waits to see if anyone is interested, and if they are not in any hurry to sell the house, sooner or later, it will sell at the over-priced listing price.  (that also depends on the market density too)  The demand it so high in this area, you'd be stupid if you drop the price of your house. (unless you need to sell it asap)
You don't know what you don't know until you KNOW what you don't know............  WHAT??

rjh200

• FREAK Member
  • I'm Addicted
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2005, 02:51:53 PM »
Marc I doubt that housing prices in any major urban area will decline! The houses that aren't trash pits will at the least holld stready. What I see as one of the biggest issues is that these people that got 3-5yr interest only loans with an ARM and people with short term fixed rates with an ARM don't realize that there mortgage payment is gonna more than likely go up ALOT at the end of their fixed time!! I forsee in the next 5-10yrs there will be an influx of foreclosed houses that investors will be able to pick up cheap!! I'll be buying the peoples houses and than renting them back to them! :thumb:

That is exactly why housing prices would drop.  All these people out there with mortgage payments that are gonna baloon then they are forced to put the house on the market.  Works very similar to a margin call with stocks.  People trying to sell off before they lose their shirts completely drive down the house prices.  Same thing that happened back in the 80's.  I don't think you are going to see them drop 30-40%.  I expect more of a 10-15% market correction.  The housing prices are extremely high for the average salaries and the job market. 
Bring on the squids, I need part for my bike.

honiton

« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2005, 01:43:44 AM »
Here is something my friend (01erionracing) found on ebay.  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4544695854

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
    • PA Sportbikes
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2005, 10:08:32 AM »
He already bought one months ago ya goofy bastard

honiton

« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2005, 02:08:58 PM »
I thought he was going to pick it up next week?   ??? ???

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
  • ...if I could reach it? You bet I would!
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2005, 05:33:02 AM »
I thought he was going to pick it up next week?   ??? ???

We were supposed to pick it up last Thurs for this weekend, but things didn't work out  :jerkoff:

We're scheduled to pick it up this coming Friday 4/29.
Jesus would have seen my blinker and let me in you dick!

honiton

« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2005, 06:57:03 PM »
We were supposed to pick it up last Thurs for this weekend, but things didn't work out  :jerkoff:

We're scheduled to pick it up this coming Friday 4/29.

There is still time to check this dealer out on ebay.  If not.. have fun with the new RV, hope I can afford it when I retires..