Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: WTB Gulf Stream Endura RV - Got a contact?  (Read 7492 times)

honiton

Re: WTB Gulf Stream Endura RV - Got a contact?
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2005, 06:57:06 PM »
I saw a type like your pic which you can load up the bike or a mini cooper in the rear, and there is a powered bed what can move up and down in the rear a separate bedroom for you and your wife, but its around 115,000 its nice, I like it but too pricey, also it has a large cage on the top near the back that you can put a lot of stuff inside.. Maybe when I am going to retire, I might get one of those, but with the way S/S is I doubt I can retire..

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
  • ...if I could reach it? You bet I would!
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2005, 10:56:19 PM »
Like I said, gulfstream makes the enduramax, but the layout isn't right.  Renegade makes like a 47 footer which has garage and bedroom, but it's ass-insane expensive, and the layout still sucks...  The garage is a waste of space IMHO.  This way, if I want to go somewhere without the bike, I can...  Not that I couldn't with the garage, but it's a waste of space then.
Jesus would have seen my blinker and let me in you dick!

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
  • I'm kinder and gentler...you should be too
    • PA Sportbikes
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2005, 01:46:39 PM »
I saw a type like your pic which you can load up the bike or a mini cooper in the rear, and there is a powered bed what can move up and down in the rear a separate bedroom for you and your wife, but its around 115,000 its nice, I like it but too pricey, also it has a large cage on the top near the back that you can put a lot of stuff inside.. Maybe when I am going to retire, I might get one of those, but with the way S/S is I doubt I can retire..

If you're even thinking about depending on Social Security for your retirement, you're a dumbass.  SS is about $800/month.  About the only thing SS would be good for is for the payment on that monster. 

Good choice Jeff, and for all you fuckers bitching about the "spam", take a fucking hike.  If you can't show a little appreciation to the guy that created a place for you to ask all your silly fucking questions about how to shift the motorcycle you just bought, or which neon to put on your bike then we don't want your dumbass around anyway.  Jeff keep the emails coming since that's how I found my track bike...you fucking assholes.  Jeff I don't care if you send me an email everyday to tell me what you ate for breakfast.  Thanks again for the site.

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2005, 03:49:12 PM »
Jeff I don't care if you send me an email everyday to tell me what you ate for breakfast. 

ROFLMAO...  I should create a board for just that...  This morning it was a pot of coffee and a chocolate devils food krispy kreme donut (just one).

Thanks again for the site.

My pleasure...  :thumb:

Starky

• FREAK Member
  • Ride red or go to HELL!
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2005, 05:59:39 PM »
I have a contact for you Jeff but she is in Ontario if you want the info let me know.

Darren
Just remember one thing it was all started by a mouse_______Walt Disney

If you can dream it you can do it_______Epcot Centre

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2005, 06:08:50 PM »
Nope, I'm good to go Starky, but thanks anyhow.  Besides, bringing one from Canada would be a bitch...

honiton

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2005, 01:54:59 AM »
If you're even thinking about depending on Social Security for your retirement, you're a dumbass.  SS is about $800/month.  About the only thing SS would be good for is for the payment on that monster. 

I am not depending on SS, fuck last year I withheld 11,000 for all the fucking taxes and probably not going to get any of it back, and what am I going to get when I retired.. nothing, I am not depending on ss for my retirement, do you really think I am that stupid, thats why I bought life insurance, I hope its enough..

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
    • PA Sportbikes
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2005, 08:05:43 AM »
You withheld 11,000 in taxes and you're not going to get any of it back?  You need a new tax preparer or you make a shitload of money.

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2005, 10:31:54 AM »
You withheld 11,000 in taxes and you're not going to get any of it back?  You need a new tax preparer or you make a shitload of money.

Or have no deductions.

Dude...  either:
Get Married
Have Kids
(or both)
buy a house (or two or three)
start a business

Hell, something...  You've got to have some deductions.

I make a pretty fair dollar and last year I got my tax liability down in the $5k range through some very nice deductions.

I suppose this isn't the place for a rant, but damn it, it would be so much easier and beneficial for the government to have a flat tax.  This bullshit of me paying taxes and then finding ways to get it back is retarded.  It wastes my time and takes what could probably be used by the govt...  I don't mind paying taxes, but if the govt is going to allow me to take it back, you bet I'm gonna.

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
    • PA Sportbikes
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2005, 10:58:52 AM »
Change your withholding then.  If you increase the withholding on your W-4 thye won't take as much out then you won't have to get it back at the end.  You'll just get to keep more.

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2005, 11:01:33 AM »
Yeah Marc, I know that.  In 04, I got a shitload back.  It was intentional because I didn't know where I would be with the business, and I knewI was getting the RV (or trying to).  In 05, my deductions are already raised, but I'll still likely get a bit of a refund.  The goal is to break even obviously, but I'd rather get a couple hundred than pay a dime... 

And I'm a guy who's both written and received checks in excess of $5k to the IRS...  Not good on either end..

Hi-Side

• Global Moderator
  • FREAK Member
  • my other bike is your sister...
    • Hi-Side Racing
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2005, 11:01:50 AM »
The smartest thing to do is to start a business along the lines of something that you're already doing. That allows you to write off everything to do with your chosen activity and is perfectly legal. You're already spending the money, the business just allows you to write it off as expenses.

You do have to show revenues though, but not necessarily income. You have to show that there is a legitimate business. All of my racing expenses are a legitimate write off, and thats huge.

I've more than paid for my MBA many times over by starting the business. If you don't have the knowledge or background, start reading and talk to a good tax accountant.
I'm not a real asshole, but I do play one on the internet...

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2005, 11:05:34 AM »
I've more than paid for my MBA many times over by starting the business. If you don't have the knowledge or background, start reading and talk to a good tax accountant.

Amen... 

I have a fantastic tax lawyer who is worth every damned dime...

Record-keeping is the key here. 

honiton

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2005, 12:42:03 AM »
Or have no deductions.

Dude...  either:
Get Married
Have Kids
(or both)
buy a house (or two or three)
start a business

Hell, something...  You've got to have some deductions.

I make a pretty fair dollar and last year I got my tax liability down in the $5k range through some very nice deductions.

I suppose this isn't the place for a rant, but damn it, it would be so much easier and beneficial for the government to have a flat tax.  This bullshit of me paying taxes and then finding ways to get it back is retarded.  It wastes my time and takes what could probably be used by the govt...  I don't mind paying taxes, but if the govt is going to allow me to take it back, you bet I'm gonna.

The problem is I dont have enough for down payment for a house, you know the housing cost in L.A.  I have been looking but the cheapest I found was 450,000 I couldnt afford that, I have a daughter but its a join custody, as for getting marry, my gf is pushing it, I dont know about married, sometimes I cant stand her...  Plus in California the tax is a killer..

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2005, 07:22:59 AM »
The problem is I dont have enough for down payment for a house, you know the housing cost in L.A.  I have been looking but the cheapest I found was 450,000 I couldnt afford that, I have a daughter but its a join custody, as for getting marry, my gf is pushing it, I dont know about married, sometimes I cant stand her...  Plus in California the tax is a killer..

You don't need much, if any of a downpayment for a house.
Find a growth area and get an interest only loan.  Every payment is massive deduction to your income tax, plus you're in an investment.
Marriage?  well, when it works for you, you'll have a good deduction.
Haven't checked in 04, but in previous years, WI tax is higher than CA...  I shell out more in taxes on my house now than I have for complete house payments in other states...