Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: WTB Gulf Stream Endura RV - Got a contact?  (Read 7489 times)

RedRider4Lif3

Re: WTB Gulf Stream Endura RV - Got a contact?
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2005, 03:53:38 PM »
Please remove me from the spam list.

Yeah it is true that all he wants is a little help in finding an RV, but there's a PROPER WAY to do it. You don't just spam 500 ppl and hope for the best. I don't care if this is his board or not. I actually purchased things from Jeff that were POSTED in the proper way. There are thjings that I want to sell right now, but I'm not going to collect everyone's email address (by any means neccessary) then use it to benefit myself. I thought it was bad judgement call on his part.

Hope you all can understand my point.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2005, 04:00:08 PM by RedRider4Lif3 »
You meet the nicest people on a Honda!

PaikyPoo

• FREAK Member
  • WoO HoO
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2005, 04:02:03 PM »
 :-X  don't u ppl have spam filters?  if not, then go to the pretty blue button at the top and hit the one labelled "profile" and find the "delete this account" link.

rjh200

• FREAK Member
  • I'm Addicted
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2005, 04:35:16 PM »
Oh yeah Jeff,  there is a guy on ebay that my father has sold a few things that was pretty good to work with, not sure how his selling prices are, but from my encounter he seemed like a stand-up guy.  I will try and find the name cause I think they might be close do you. 
Bring on the squids, I need part for my bike.

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
  • ...if I could reach it? You bet I would!
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2005, 05:44:39 PM »
Actually, it was 1594 people.

Really, jesus people.  Here you have it.  I'm SINCERELY SORRY to have inconvenienced you so greatly.  Poor judgement?  Well, I used resources available to me, and actually saved about $14k in this so far...

To date, I think I've sent out like 5 group announcements.  Really, I didn't realize it would be taken so poorly, if even by a few or I wouldn't have done it.

But again, you're not on a spam list, and if that's how you feel, simply delete your profile.  You found your way here and managed to sign up, so I'll let you remove yourself.

And for reference, if there's another topic which I deem important enough to distribute to the entire subscription base, I'll do exactly that.
Jesus would have seen my blinker and let me in you dick!

Hi-Side

• Global Moderator
  • FREAK Member
  • my other bike is your sister...
    • Hi-Side Racing
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2005, 05:57:48 PM »
Jeff, its your board, just tell them to kindly go fuck themselves... or maybe not so kindly...
I'm not a real asshole, but I do play one on the internet...

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2005, 07:40:19 PM »
Jeff, its your board, just tell them to kindly go fuck themselves... or maybe not so kindly...

That's pretty much what I was getting at, but you know I like to keep the peace...

For reference, here's what I settled on...

Optioned as I requested...  Quite nice.

Should have it in about 8 weeks.

600DubRizzle

• FREAK Member
  • Mmmm....beer
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2005, 07:46:21 PM »

Cab doesn't match the rest of the RV, and it's missing spinnas.... 8)
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2005, 10:12:22 PM »
It's a shadow, and so long as it'll pull my trailer, I really don't care!  :P

1badf4

• yawn
    • The best information on poker chips
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2005, 11:21:05 PM »
Please remove me from the spam list.

Yeah it is true that all he wants is a little help in finding an RV, but there's a PROPER WAY to do it. You don't just spam 500 ppl and hope for the best. I don't care if this is his board or not. I actually purchased things from Jeff that were POSTED in the proper way. There are thjings that I want to sell right now, but I'm not going to collect everyone's email address (by any means neccessary) then use it to benefit myself. I thought it was bad judgement call on his part.

Hope you all can understand my point.

Siince he pays for the site, and does his best to get his sponsors to give everyone good deals (which a lot of them do), who gives a shit if he sends an email?

Like many have said before, delete your account, you won't be missed.  ::)

cpchillin

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2005, 12:26:40 AM »
Look you lazy fuckers just go into your settings and change the receive announcement setting!! It's not spam since you signed up to this site and checked that you wanted to receive the announcements so that makes it NOT SPAM!!!!!! Gee you've received these announcements before without fucking bitching so shut the fuck up about this one! I bet if he sent you an announcement saying that you were gonna get something for free your bitchass wouldn't fucking complain. Fucking losers!! ;)  ::)

honiton

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2005, 05:45:14 AM »
Jeff, the rear tires look small, is it the pic?  wouldnt the dual axle on the rear will help you on your towing your trailer?  other than that the RV looks great..

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2005, 07:34:02 AM »
Actually those wheels are HUGE.  It's the GM Kodiak chassis.  This is the same chassis you find most large flatbed/rollback tow trucks made out.  They make smaller dump trucks out of this chassis too.

The airbag suspension will handle the weight of the trailer quite well.

DaBeachBum

• FREAK Member
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2005, 11:55:05 PM »
Cool rig! You're really movin' on up there Jeff :thumb:

honiton

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2005, 12:13:03 AM »
Actually those wheels are HUGE.  It's the GM Kodiak chassis.  This is the same chassis you find most large flatbed/rollback tow trucks made out.  They make smaller dump trucks out of this chassis too.

The airbag suspension will handle the weight of the trailer quite well.

Air suspension, cool.. Man wish I can afford one.. can you load the bike in the rear of the RV or its strickly RV?

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2005, 07:18:59 AM »
Air suspension, cool.. Man wish I can afford one.. can you load the bike in the rear of the RV or its strickly RV?

The bank's got a lot of money.  It's not much different from buying a crew cab diesel F350 or GMC 3500.  Just a longer payment  :pop:

No, you can't load the bike in the rear.  That would be the enduramax.  I looked at them, but couldn't find one that I liked for living quarters.  With a wife, 2 kids & 2 dogs, I prefer something with a bedroom for myself, and separate sleeping for the kids.

Plus, with this, if I'm not using it for a race weekend, my brothers/sisters/parents can hook their boats/4 wheelers/whatever up to it and go out...  And actually, I lied about the one in the pic.  After further consideration, we went for the endura vice the Ultra Super-C.  Not huge differences, but a lot of little things which add up...  The endura is much nicer.