Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Stupid, Stupid, Stupid . . . damn diesel gas  (Read 28161 times)

knarfy

• Newbies
Re: Stupid, Stupid, Stupid . . . damn diesel gas
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2006, 09:35:19 AM »
Diesel motorcycles have been around for a long time. There is a company in California that  makes a KLR type bike for the military. I belive that it will be available this summer for something like $20,000. The brits made a few ,Enfield and few others also I think the germans during WW2. All torque and high milage, very high milage, like 100 mpg or more.  I would buy one if they were available, but not at $20,000. A few years ago  this bike came out one of a kind. parts from others with a VW cpu. Heres a link to it.   http://thekneeslider.com/archives/2005/02/25/thunder-star-1200-diesel-by-star-twin/

mac

• Newbies
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2006, 01:06:09 PM »
the nozzles are a differnet size , disel are slightly bigger , howerver on a bike ( not sure honestly havent put gas in my bike yet ) is not the same size as a cars filler neck so the disel one wont fit in a car , yet as was said better disel in a cas then gas in a disel , the gas one is small so fits in any neck .

Scotty

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2006, 12:50:41 PM »
From someone who uses diesel gas alot. "military trucks" you can tell by the smell. and just to be sure. put a drop on the ground a try to light it. diesel has to be hot and compressed to light. Mo-gas or reg. unleaded would light right up. But im a piro anyways. ::)
"Trust Me, I work for the government"

Scotty

« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2006, 03:12:04 PM »
That was Pyro, sorry
"Trust Me, I work for the government"

Theotherone

• 2003 CBR600RR, 2004 CRF "fiddy" stunt edition!
  • Newbies
  • More negative Karma please!
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2007, 12:05:07 AM »
hahahaha...your not the only one who hase done this..I hade to get my float bowls clened out & change all my freekin spark plugs..!!!!!  phkin sucked..but I guarentee it will neve happen again!!!!!
I'm the kind of guy fathers warn their daughters about!!!!!

[/u

Grady

• FREAK Member
  • http://www.sportbikefunnies.com/
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2007, 09:02:51 AM »
USE THE SPELL CHECK BUTTON  Thou wayward scurvy-valiant harpy!
Cherry as in mint or as in cherry red. And if cherry red, wine cherry, wild cherry, black cherry, or mint cherry? Actually do you have some mint tires in minty green, or mint & chip?  ;D

Theotherone

• Newbies
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2007, 12:37:27 AM »
USE THE SPELL CHECK BUTTON  Thou wayward scurvy-valiant harpy!

OFF TOPIC TIME!!!!   Bro...are you going to spend the rest of your waking days following me around from post to post??...get a fuck!n life...your really starting to piss me off..I know I have trouble spelling..Im not the best at typing all the time eather...maby if you spent more time on your bike & less time trashin people (over spelling errors at the least) you would be a better rider..im sorry that you hate yourself & have to beat on others to make you feel better about yourself but jeez...do it else where..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  are you even old enough to ride???
"Thou wayward scurvy-valiant harpy"     and what the phuk is that.. do you ride or sail faggot? take the phukin patch off of your eye, do you even know what you typed there???

I have an idea...go "F" yourself ( thats fist or f#ck, take your pick)....or do you need help with that????   * MOMMY*!!!!!

Im done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I see a "CBR600RR.org" site in the very near future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S  the letters P & H together say FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF................  get it phuker????

:fu:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 01:04:37 AM by Theotherone »

[/u

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2007, 08:05:28 AM »
I'm just getting around to checking threads again, since I've been away for a while...looks like Theo and Grady have developed a relationship already?

Easy with the harsh replies there Theo, it's only an internet message board...it ain't that serious ok?
"There but for the grace of God go I"

bbuker

« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2007, 10:35:06 AM »
Im done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I see a "CBR600RR.org" site in the very near future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure if I'm interpreting this right. Are you going to start another CBR forum? It makes sense, if you've got your own forum all by yourself then no one would ever say anything to upset you. You'd be KING OF THE WORLD!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 10:38:26 AM by bbuker »
Drugs r bad, mkay.

bobhope

• FREAK Member
  • .....i'm not really an indian
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2007, 11:28:29 AM »
P.S  the letters P & H together say FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF................  get it phuker????

:fu:

hahahahaha         :pop:     dude you can use the real words on this site y'know..........    besides gradys just jokin     :thumb: 

if you are a part of an internet forum, maybe spelling should be kinda important to you?   ???       
"Scotch - Because one doesn't solve the world's problems over white wine."

-Anonymous

Theotherone

• Newbies
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2007, 05:44:19 PM »
I'm not sure if I'm interpreting this right. Are you going to start another CBR forum? It makes sense, if you've got your own forum all by yourself then no one would ever say anything to upset you. You'd be KING OF THE WORLD!

you will be a Moderator..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL...spelling doesnt make me ride better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  ...Im not concerned with Grady.....I didnt know he was "joking" thats over with!!!  Hes probably a good guy...

Just not as good of a rider as me  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  (JOKING) :spank:

Cheerz

Ray Ray

[/u

02frontierchico

• FNG
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2007, 07:47:12 PM »
Well don't feel too bad, this old guy came to my toyota dealership and said ever since he got gas his car been acting different. The technician asked him if he put diesel fuel in it and his reply was "What do you think I am, Stupid??" To make long story short, He said it, not me

maskale

• "If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride correctly could do!"
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2007, 03:52:25 PM »
my ex girlfriend did that, she blamed it on me, saying that I was just trying to get back at her, or was jelous because she had a new boyfriend.

I tried to reason with her that I did not have keys to her car and could therefore not open the fuel access door because you have pull the lever on the inside.

I still go blamed.
Quote from: DIM
You guys are funny and I will agree this forum has a better knowledge base then .Net

11SecWRX

• Newbies
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2007, 12:38:37 AM »
my aunt did just the oposite of this with my uncles car... she put regular in a diesel... that meant rebuild the engine...  so i hope its not as bad putting diesel in a cas motor.

Hondas4life

« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2008, 05:41:15 AM »
You should be fine...I did that in my car one time by mistake.  Just a little wouldn't hurt.  A fuel filter wouldn't be a bad idea though.  They are pretty cheap.   
The best part of riding is the ability to do it again someday...Be safe...