Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: what's up everyone????  (Read 17634 times)

rjh200

• FREAK Member
  • I'm Addicted
Re:what's up everyone????
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2004, 11:49:11 AM »
I have been waiting for that.   :)
Bring on the squids, I need part for my bike.

Endless

• Endless's very own group
  • Cold Chillin'
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2004, 12:38:40 PM »
I have been waiting for that.   :)

Well, we can't put daisy duke son ya so, im sure Laub will think of something tasty. ::)
Machines own the straights.  Riders own the corners.

fretless33

« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2004, 06:12:42 PM »
Those are Diablo Supercorsa's I'm ruining there. I couldn't even get the thing to spin again after that!!!!! Too damn sticky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And ya, I was there for that. Funny as hell!

I'm always curious about what software was used...what'd was used for the video editing? Keep practcing sargeek, cause judging from those stoppies and wheelies, you all got a long way to go.  ;)

sargeek1975

• FREAK Member
  • I'm a wannabe racer!!!
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2004, 07:45:46 PM »
Me? Wheelie? Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.................................no. NOT something I do, or even try to do. As for the stoppies; I love em. I just wanted to get up as high as I could for the vid; lost a mirror in the process!!!!!!

Skiv used the regular windows mp editor for those vids. Pretty damn good job too considering the shit software he used!
Signature has been removed 'cause someone had a crying fit.

fretless33

« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2004, 09:42:00 PM »
Me? Wheelie? Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.................................no. NOT something I do, or even try to do. As for the stoppies; I love em. I just wanted to get up as high as I could for the vid; lost a mirror in the process!!!!!!

Skiv used the regular windows mp editor for those vids. Pretty damn good job too considering the shit software he used!

That Windows Movie Maker ain't no joke, it definately does the job.  I'm just fuckin' with you about the stunts, cause I'd be even worse  :'(