Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: OH YEAH  (Read 598 times)

Yamaha_Al

• FNG
OH YEAH
« on: August 12, 2016, 11:21:25 AM »
What up forum, just picked up my 2014 CBR600RR on Tuesday! I have been riding my entire life, started out in the dirt, my first bike was a little Chinese clutchless Flywing MX100 (50cc), moved up to CRFs and then when I turned 19 I bought a shitty 1981 Yamaha XS650 that didn't run and made it into a scrambler over a few years. I rode that bike for the past 4 years and continually put work into it until this year I blew something up (read: oil shooting from my exhaust) and decided it's time for a new bike. I still have the Yam as my project bike for now, top-end rebuild is on my list now.

Loving the supersport life so far, I have wanted to get into the supersport scene since the 2002 MotoGP season when I was a kid. Big VR fan, somehow ended up on a Honda though. So far my only complaint is that the stock seat on the RR is awful, think I'll spring for a Corbin seat and be good to go. Glad to be on the forum, any suggestions on tasteful mods (case sliders maybe? I have Shogun frame sliders on already) would be welcome as well as anything else.

Cheers!

Note: Couldn't attach file here so I put the imgur link: http://imgur.com/xjrQcnz