Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Sending Personal Messages (PMs)  (Read 2171 times)

600DubRizzle

Sending Personal Messages (PMs)
« on: March 21, 2004, 08:59:05 PM »
More than once on here, I've seen people post something like this in a message thread:

"Hey I'm whoever and am interested in what you're selling/talking to you/I want to bone you/etc.  My email is Joeblow69@isp.com.  Email me."

This would work fine if everyone was logged on all the time, but contrary to what some may see on here, people do have lives away from this website.  In order to help get a quicker response, try sending a Personal Message (PM) to them instead.

Find the the profile of the person you want to get in contact with.  You can do this by either finding a post they've written, or through the member directory and clicking on their username.  At the bottom of the profile there will be a highlighted link reading "send member a private message".  Click on it.  

The screen that will come up looks like a standard email page.  Write whatever you want and then send it.  This message not only shows up on this site when they login, but it also shows up in their designated email account, which means they'll most likely see the message sooner.  Oh yeah, in order to respond to a private message, you have to login to this site to do it.  Enjoy.  8)