Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Romance  (Read 59836 times)

snow

• FREAK Member
Romance
« on: February 29, 2004, 01:37:19 PM »
Yesterday snowy went snowboarding. It was nice to be in the snow once more. While I was preparing for take of I sow a girl going to the big jump… When she approached the kicker I thought “She is not going to make it…” Not only did she not make it but she plunged pretty hart on her head and her ass. So while i was thinking lets help her get up this boyfriend came toward her and start poking the girl in her ass saying does it hurt. The girl still lying without moving on the floor start grumbling “no not at all I like falling on ice with my ass” The boyfriend start laughing and he cuddled her. I was standing on top of the slope watching them cuddle. I actually did not hear a word what they say to each other. I just imagined the words my self. Any way I really enjoyed them hugging each other. It was so sweet.

I haven’t spoken to Icky and Fishtine what for me looks like an eternity. Snowy need a arrow of romance in his heart. Tell me your stories about your wife , girlfriend, husband, boyfriend. And especially the lady’s out there teach me what love is…Any story will do I enjoy the small things of life very much. I remember the stories of Jeff and his bundle of joy and Hondatech who was trapped under his bike.

Come on ladies take your arrow and shoot.  
« Last Edit: February 29, 2004, 05:58:15 PM by snow »

snow

• FREAK Member
Re:Romance
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 06:31:09 PM »
Here is a other warming up story from snowy

In the gym there was this lady who has a boyfriend. She always looks very happy. I liked that girl a lot she did not care what other girls or guys think she came to work out for her self because she likes working out. Unfortunaly she was a hot girl. When you put a hot girl in a gym you get a lot of “o look at that ass” talk. 2 days ago she came to the gym alone not smiling. I wonder why was she not smiling? While I was working out and start moving weights I suddenly let go of the weights and went straight into her direction, I remember the look of the guy’s faces thinking “what the f…”. High I am snowy can I ask you question. Can I shake your hand please? I am sorry but if I do not ask I will regret it for 2 weeks. She smiled again and I also start smiling and she give me her hand. After I shake her hand I went back to my weights thinking alrighdy she is smiling again.          
« Last Edit: February 29, 2004, 07:01:31 PM by snow »

snow

• FREAK Member
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2004, 06:36:51 PM »

Ladies please...  Take arrow and shoot... Tell Snowy a romantic storry becuase snowy can not live without romance in his life.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2004, 07:03:12 PM by snow »

cpchillin

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2004, 07:55:34 PM »
Hey Snow pick up a copy of Penthouse stories, it's dripping with romance.  8)

Crash

• FREAK Member
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2004, 07:58:35 PM »
Hey Snow pick up a copy of Penthouse stories, it's dripping with romance.  8)

Or you could get a new one, they dont drip as much. :)
I am kinder and gentler now.  I will bend you over AND use lube cuz Jeff said I should.

You still aint getin a reach around.

600DubRizzle

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2004, 08:06:00 PM »
Snow, go to a local book store and get one of those cheesy women's romance novels.  I'm sure they have exactly what you're looking for.  Oh yeah, pick one up for me while you're at it. 8)

sandman

• picture of my girl!
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2004, 09:11:05 PM »
i took my girlfriend to Hooter's the restaurant for lunch today.....came home, and got it on, really good! :-*

fretless33

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2004, 12:48:08 AM »
i took my girlfriend to Hooter's the restaurant for lunch today.....came home, and got it on, really good! :-*
Was the waitress "eyeballing" you, like Endless?

sandman

• picture of my girl!
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2004, 01:56:34 AM »
Was the waitress "eyeballing" you, like Endless?

:) no, I must not be the stud that Endless is.....

but boy, was I eyeballing her/her's
« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 01:57:37 AM by sandman »

Endless

• Endless's very own group
  • Cold Chillin'
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2004, 10:34:32 AM »
Don't be hatin' cause im prettier than ya'll! :)  Yeah, it was so nice last night, that we decided to do it outside, next to the RR!!! 8)  O' what a night!!  :-*
Machines own the straights.  Riders own the corners.

DaBeachBum

• FREAK Member
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2004, 12:10:01 PM »
This one time at band camp I stuck a flute up my ass.
I liked it so now I'm petitioning to marry it.
 :)
Excellent, rofl!! Try to wash it before the wedding.

ickysticky13

• Lacking a
  • FREAK Member
    • My Website!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2004, 01:18:43 PM »
Allright Snowy, here is the story of how me and my ex got together...

We lived in the same dorms our freshman year of college.  At the time I didn't ride a motorcycle, but I always saw him riding around on his brand new gixxer 600.  I had the hugest crush on him but was too intimidated to ever say much more than "hello" to him. Finally, a week before the semester ended and everyone was going to leave to go home for christmas break I got the nerve up to ask him to take me for a ride. He did, and we hung out, but it still didn't seem like he was very interested in me. sooooo.. the day I was supposed to move out I was thinking, "if i don't do something, I may never see this boy again..."

SO here is the note I left for him on his bike right before I left.

Deno-
It was really cool meeting you this semester. Too bad I won't be in the dorm's next semester casue I had a ton of fun going for that ride on your bike. (hope my fingernail marks in your stomach fade...lol) Have a happy holiday!

-Melissa
PS... I have a HUGE crush on you....

lol- he called me and we ended up being together for two years... we're still best friends btw!
The truth about dedication is sacrifice...
                        D*D*P

Endless

• Cold Chillin'
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2004, 01:34:39 PM »
Man, i wished girls would leave notes on my car saying that they have a crush on me!!! ;D  The closest one that i've ever received was left on my car saying, " Hi cutie, can i ride in your car?"  It was prolly a joke but it still made me fell good. :)

snow

• FREAK Member
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2004, 01:44:02 PM »
Snow, go to a local book store and get one of those cheesy women's romance novels.  I'm sure they have exactly what you're looking for.  Oh yeah, pick one up for me while you're at it.

No that is not what i am looking for. I want to read about real people that make each other happy. It brings comfort to my heart to see people being happy. And most importend it brings hope that someday i can make somebody happy too.  

This one time at band camp I stuck a flute up my ass.
I liked it so now I'm petitioning to marry it.

Can somebody explain the romance of a flute sticking out your but?

i took my girlfriend to Hooter's the restaurant for lunch today.....came home, and got it on, really good!

Yeah, it was so nice last night that we decided to do it outside, next to the RR!!!    O' what a night!!

It is not the “got it on” or the “do it” I am looking for it is the “lunch” and the “so nice” I would like to hear.

Endless if you can get your girlfriend to post one romantic message about you being nice. I would be so grateful.  

I just want some romance in my life. I know it is silly to look for it in a bike forum but it is not that special I am looking for. Just very small things like the stories above. I enjoy reading it very much.

Is there not a single lady that wants to share a story with snowy?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 01:46:10 PM by snow »

Endless

• Cold Chillin'
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2004, 02:13:23 PM »
Well, my gf's B-day had just passed on 2-25-04.  I got this mentality that she likes jewelry, which is wrong (Refer back to my V-Day gift).  So, when i went shopping for her presents, i had to think really hard about what to get her.  I ended up with a huge teddy bear, with a custom made dog tags that has her name on it along with a picture of the payboy bunny, a card with something thoughtfull that i had written out, and a pair of shoes.  Well, she absolutely loved it!!  Can you believe that after 5 years of dating, she says that i've never gotten her a stuffed animal?!?(Im pretty sure i have)  Well, it put a smile on my face that she had a smile on hers, and now im actually starting to understand her much better.  Also, over the weekend, i went riding almost the whole day, on both days, and it was so nice outside that i felt bad about not spending this beautiful day with her.  I was going to have her ride with my cousin, since im such a pussy and didn't want to have her on mine, due to me still being a n00bie.  She rejected my offer, but i couldn't get out my mind that i'm having such a blast, and she's at home waiting for me.  In the end, she went out to have coffee with her friends, and i had fun with mine.  It's great to have someone in my life that is very understanding, and so on.   8)