Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: What's the best helmet cam  (Read 1623 times)

cbrrguy661

• FNG
What's the best helmet cam
« on: January 01, 2016, 03:00:26 PM »
So much talk about Go Pro hero 4K, wondering what you have all experienced or are using.  I don't track the bike.  Daily commuter but riden hard, lots of traffic lane splitting, canyon runs etc.  Ion pro air looks appealing because it's slims and wound mount to helmet easily but I don't want to spend a ton of money on a crap camera.  Advice would be greatly appreciated. 

06 600rr

jag75

Re: What's the best helmet cam
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 12:40:43 PM »
Only experience I have is with Gopro. I've placed it on front cowl , tank , rear cowl and swing arm.  I've never mounted to my helmet.

cbrrguy661

• FNG
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 12:42:44 PM »
Great thank you.

jag75

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 12:56:51 PM »
You bet .

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 11:31:21 PM »
Have a Hero2 on the rear cowl facing backwards (so my friends can have some camera time too haha) and I have the Hero 4 Silver on the helm unless I'm on the highway. That thing is just too much drag. Going to get the Sony Action Cam next time. Happy with the GoPro but I'm a bit of a Sony fanboy these days.
2003 CBR600RR - LCR Honda MotoGP racing body kit, Watsen Designs flush mount signals, Sunstar sprockets, D.I.D. X-Ring race chain, GPR GPE Titanium Carbon Fibre race pipe, Pazzo shorty gold levers, CustomLED Intergrated rear signal/brake light, Puig fender eliminator, PCV, K&N race air filter