Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: WALES CYMRU  (Read 1831 times)

Cluck46

• Cluck
WALES CYMRU
« on: December 13, 2015, 02:43:16 PM »
Anyone on this forum from Wales.looks like most of you are our fellow cousins from the US OF A😂.be nice to know few of us meet up in spring and go for a blast up to Anglesey to watch racing in ty croes wicked viewing track.or meet up and go and watch British super bike.i went four times last year.oulton park twice donington and truxton.all the tracks are a fair ride for us in Wales as its not a major race circuit in Wales.all that might change if this circuit of Wales kicks of in ebbw vale.word on the street is moto Gp on our door step WICKED 👊🏻✊🏻.love the racing.love the old 2 strokes bikes.smell of castrol R.LOVE IT.
Matris steering damper bewolf radiatior guard.and a mad connection between the handlebars to the seat 🙄

jag75

Re: WALES CYMRU
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 02:32:49 AM »
Nope , but my my ancestors came from wales. Sorry that's all I got ;)

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 12:39:39 PM »
I got nothin to. I'm a very long way away.
2003 CBR600RR - LCR Honda MotoGP racing body kit, Watsen Designs flush mount signals, Sunstar sprockets, D.I.D. X-Ring race chain, GPR GPE Titanium Carbon Fibre race pipe, Pazzo shorty gold levers, CustomLED Intergrated rear signal/brake light, Puig fender eliminator, PCV, K&N race air filter

Cluck46

• Cluck
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 12:47:59 PM »
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Never mind.where did your family come from in Wales jag 👍🏻.bit far to ride for u boys 😂
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 12:49:34 PM by Cluck46 »
Matris steering damper bewolf radiatior guard.and a mad connection between the handlebars to the seat 🙄

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 12:58:45 AM »
Maybe in another life. I'd love to see the rest of the Commonwealth.
2003 CBR600RR - LCR Honda MotoGP racing body kit, Watsen Designs flush mount signals, Sunstar sprockets, D.I.D. X-Ring race chain, GPR GPE Titanium Carbon Fibre race pipe, Pazzo shorty gold levers, CustomLED Intergrated rear signal/brake light, Puig fender eliminator, PCV, K&N race air filter

doctornige

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2016, 01:50:36 PM »
I can get to North Wales pretty easily. I am in Derbyshire.
2006 Honda CBR600RR Movistar edition. Blue double bubble, single seat conversion, sprinkling of sexually attractive carbon fibre, annoying Datatool alarm, useless rider.

Cluck46

• Cluck
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2016, 01:04:01 PM »
I meet you up there in summer we go to ty croes Anglesey watch racing good day