Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Hanspree cbr600rr  (Read 1451 times)

Mazfan

• FNG
Hanspree cbr600rr
« on: December 04, 2015, 06:07:10 AM »
Hi guys, new to forum. Im looking to buy a Hanspree edition cbr600rr. Can anyone tell me how to make sure its a genuine edition and not aftermarket fairings? will a colour code tell me etc? Help will be appreciated, thanks

Cluck46

• Cluck
Re: Hanspree cbr600rr
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 06:23:05 AM »
Hi my moviestar is original because of the silver frame only they had it.try and find out perhaps the frame colour is different?
Matris steering damper bewolf radiatior guard.and a mad connection between the handlebars to the seat 🙄

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 01:45:17 PM »
The model code on the frame plate might tell you. Just a guess though.
2003 CBR600RR - LCR Honda MotoGP racing body kit, Watsen Designs flush mount signals, Sunstar sprockets, D.I.D. X-Ring race chain, GPR GPE Titanium Carbon Fibre race pipe, Pazzo shorty gold levers, CustomLED Intergrated rear signal/brake light, Puig fender eliminator, PCV, K&N race air filter

doctornige

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 04:43:36 AM »
I find that a bloody good look at an original one (even in a photo) helps a lot. I have an original Movistar too, and if you stare at one long enough, you can spot the aftermarket ones. The things I spotted between Movistars were missing decals, wrong decals, unadorned swingarms, slightly incorrect fonts, slightly incorrect colours, lack of gradient in the stripes, black frames, no wheel tape, etc. Once you really know what a pukka one looks like, an aftermarket one just jumps out at you.
2006 Honda CBR600RR Movistar edition. Blue double bubble, single seat conversion, sprinkling of sexually attractive carbon fibre, annoying Datatool alarm, useless rider.