Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Hello from the outside  (Read 901 times)

K-west

• FNG
Hello from the outside
« on: November 30, 2015, 01:19:34 AM »
Hello (can't get the Adele song off my head)!

I recently joined the Honda CBR600rr family and wanted to participate in the forums. The cbr came to my attention when it started calling my name at the dealership lot (despite the noisy GSXRs trying to get noticed). Ever since then I couldn't get her voice off my head and ended up springing for the 2009 CBR600rr black beauty instead of getting a 300cc bike like a "normal" person should do.

I have owned the bike for a few weeks now and can never get the itch to twist out of my wrist. I twist the steering wheel when I drive a car and always look forward to the next time I can ride.

If you are in the Bay area, make sure to say hello - and safe riding.

1.  Boxers/Briefs/Thong/Grannies/Commando: Boxers
2.  Years riding: 0 (CBR600rr is my first motorcycle)
3.  Biggest mistake in life you've ever made:  ???
4.  Other bikes owned: None
5.  Is synthetic oil better than dino oil? Who knows
6.  When was the last time you lubed your chain? The bike is still fresh off the dealer under 200 mi of use, so nope
7.  87 or 91 octane? 91 via manual recommendation
8.  Number of crashes? 0
9.  Where is the bank angle sensor located and what does it do? Guessing under the dashboard - senses when bike tips over and kills the engine
10. Is a cush drive significant to you? No, I will deal with comfort by wearing more butt pads
11. Favorite movie: Saving Private Ryan
12. When was the last time you were kicked in the groin?
13. How do you pronounce "Akrapovic"?   ah KRA po vich
14. Age/sex/location   23 / male / SF bay area - California

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
Re: Hello from the outside
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 02:23:02 AM »
Welcome to the site. It's a great place, we even have Russian bots who coach you on your penis length. Everyone's so helpful here.
2003 CBR600RR - LCR Honda MotoGP racing body kit, Watsen Designs flush mount signals, Sunstar sprockets, D.I.D. X-Ring race chain, GPR GPE Titanium Carbon Fibre race pipe, Pazzo shorty gold levers, CustomLED Intergrated rear signal/brake light, Puig fender eliminator, PCV, K&N race air filter