Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: WTF!!?? This forum used to kick ass! DaBeachBum is disappointed  (Read 8198 times)

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
Re: WTF!!?? This forum used to kick ass! DaBeachBum is disappointed
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2015, 10:52:19 AM »
My laptop died a few months ago and I can't stand trying to use the forum on my phone, so I've been MIA as well. I have the little Honda to play with now, and I'm not even on a forum specific to that thing.
Yeah that's nice. I was waiting patiently for updates on how that was all going. And you left me hanging. Fucking punk ass.  :thumb:
2003 CBR600RR - LCR Honda MotoGP racing body kit, Watsen Designs flush mount signals, Sunstar sprockets, D.I.D. X-Ring race chain, GPR GPE Titanium Carbon Fibre race pipe, Pazzo shorty gold levers, CustomLED Intergrated rear signal/brake light, Puig fender eliminator, PCV, K&N race air filter

WE_GOT_THAT_TOO

• FREAK Member
  • Know The Rules...Before You Play The Game
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2015, 01:09:40 PM »
Damn! Good to see some of the old timers on here. Ian's still on - what's up bro? Have not heard from Ryan in a while. I mean fuck I've been gone for years myself. Just wanted to hop on see how everything was going. Hope everyone is doing well. Been very busy lately with a new job and a kid but would love to catch up for old time sake. We still need to grab some drinks.

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2015, 12:09:40 PM »
Ryan's never here but we follow each other on Facebook. He just had his birthday the other day. I've tried to start some threads here or there but nobody answers except some Russian bot. I check from time to time for activity, but...  :-X ???
2003 CBR600RR - LCR Honda MotoGP racing body kit, Watsen Designs flush mount signals, Sunstar sprockets, D.I.D. X-Ring race chain, GPR GPE Titanium Carbon Fibre race pipe, Pazzo shorty gold levers, CustomLED Intergrated rear signal/brake light, Puig fender eliminator, PCV, K&N race air filter

WE_GOT_THAT_TOO

• FREAK Member
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2015, 07:55:22 PM »
Tell him I said Happy B-Day. Been traveling a lot for work and stuff so barely around anymore. Lost all my contacts so this was the best way to catch up with some of the ol' timers.

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2015, 08:41:00 PM »
I'll let Ryan know you said Happy BDay. He's on my shit list right now though. Living in all that sunshine, going fishing without me. I drove 8km (what is that, 4-5 miles?) this morning on sheer ice and it took nearly half an hour. I'm not looking forward to the next five months.

WE_GOT_THAT_TOO

• FREAK Member
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2015, 01:09:25 PM »
Ian and I fall in that category also  :thumb:

Feel free to come down for a visit anytime

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2015, 11:40:41 PM »
Another name (DaBeachBum) from the crazy days in this forum...those were some fun times back then! Maybe I should dig up some old, outdated threads LOL
"There but for the grace of God go I"

WE_GOT_THAT_TOO

• FREAK Member
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2015, 02:58:57 PM »
If you decide to put in the time, post the threads here  :thumb:

Albert120

• FNG
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2016, 08:59:38 PM »
Hi, friend, I am also here. ;D
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 09:37:37 AM by Fretless33 »

f3racer

• CBR600RR.com Racer
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2016, 08:37:11 AM »
You can store it at my house in southeast GA!
SSG William Pendleton
US Army Military Police
CCS AM #81
MCRA member
07 CBR 600 RR

Nihon Newbie

• FREAK Member
  • It's like a semi-controlled, near-death experience
    • Page for my 49 state bike tour
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2016, 08:08:48 PM »
I'm alive and mostly well, lol. Still have my same bikes, though I'm selling the 600RR early next summer. New job, same house, still a nerd, so all is well I guess, haha.
1972 CB100 K2 - Fully Restored || 2008 CBR600RR - Street/Track || 1985 CH150 - Under Construction || 2007 CBR600RR Street/Track - (Sold: May/2011) || 1982 Urban Express NU50m - (Sold: May/2011) || 2006 CBR600RR - My First Bike (sold: 05/2007)

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2016, 12:31:37 PM »
I texted Ryan, asked him when he was coming up to visit, he just laughed at me. Looks like he's looking forward to Trump as President. We had a mild winter, stayed around -10 to 14C most of the time and less than 10cm of snow all season. Which is odd. Usually we're in the several meters range. So it'll be an early spring. Everyone's already out on their bikes. Mine's coming out this weekend and I'm cleaning the damn chain. I can't imagine what it's going to look like after sitting for four months. I sprayed it down for good measure just before I stored it, but still. I also think I need a new battery after... 13 years. It was lagging a bit on startup last year so we'll have to see how it does this weekend. That's about all that's going on here. Just itching to get my season started. Roads are clear, weathers good, so it's time.

DaBeachBum

• FREAK Member
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2016, 03:16:37 AM »
Damn, long time man. My old 600 is just a parted out she'll of a bike now....
Another name (DaBeachBum) from the crazy days in this forum...those were some fun times back then! Maybe I should dig up some old, outdated threads LOL

Jason748

• Global Moderator
  • FREAK Member
  • Get'in Faster....
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2016, 11:34:27 AM »
I'm Back... Been ahwile
CCS/CRA #92
07 CBR600RR - RACE
Sponsors: Two Brothers Honda, Lithium Motorsports, SpyderLeatherworks

"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting."  -S

WE_GOT_THAT_TOO

• FREAK Member
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2016, 10:20:56 PM »
Sad trip...I log on once a year just to see what everyone is up to and how they're doing.

My last post was on this thread in November '15. Logged in today...first thread...this one!

Still happy to see the regulars are on here from time to time. Really miss this place and the guys and girl(s). Think we had a couple at some point.

Hope everyone's doing well!

Stay safe guys and enjoy summer while it's here.