Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Winter project - Auctmart fairing swap  (Read 1976 times)

crayzpaul

• Newbies
Winter project - Auctmart fairing swap
« on: July 20, 2014, 10:22:12 PM »
Totally forgot to share my fairing swap for my CBR...went with Auctmarts and installed them back in February. Couple of chips in them from gravel being flung up on group rides but other than that they are doing a great job. Can't get my image sizes right but here is a link to my youtube page if anyone is interested. https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMadRandy Also ended up doing some powdercoating, a gearing change -1/+1 and added a Speedohealer and Gear Indicator Light.  ;D
We're way to close to this...shibby

2005 CBR600RR Black/White - Track
2006 CBR600RR Silver/Black - Street

doctornige

Re: Winter project - Auctmart fairing swap
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 12:25:46 PM »
Oooh. What are those indicators?
2006 Honda CBR600RR Movistar edition. Blue double bubble, single seat conversion, sprinkling of sexually attractive carbon fibre, annoying Datatool alarm, useless rider.

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 12:09:16 AM »
Oooh. What are those indicators?
Those appear to be the Hot Bodies indicators. Sadly, they yellow quite easily. Maybe not so much in his climate, but here they end up looking gross after just two seasons. Much better off getting the colour matched Watsen Designs. Probably cheaper too.
2003 CBR600RR - LCR Honda MotoGP racing body kit, Watsen Designs flush mount signals, Sunstar sprockets, D.I.D. X-Ring race chain, GPR GPE Titanium Carbon Fibre race pipe, Pazzo shorty gold levers, CustomLED Intergrated rear signal/brake light, Puig fender eliminator, PCV, K&N race air filter

doctornige

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 02:02:35 PM »
Cheers, CDN. The Watsen kits look great. The only issue is that Tahitian Candy Blue is not on the colourway list. Sportsbikeshop.co.uk have some, but they look a lot like the ones the OP has on his bike.
2006 Honda CBR600RR Movistar edition. Blue double bubble, single seat conversion, sprinkling of sexually attractive carbon fibre, annoying Datatool alarm, useless rider.

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 05:55:52 PM »
Cheers, CDN. The Watsen kits look great. The only issue is that Tahitian Candy Blue is not on the colourway list. Sportsbikeshop.co.uk have some, but they look a lot like the ones the OP has on his bike.
That sucks he doesn't have your colour. The Hot Bodies are really popular, should be able to grab some cheap.
2003 CBR600RR - LCR Honda MotoGP racing body kit, Watsen Designs flush mount signals, Sunstar sprockets, D.I.D. X-Ring race chain, GPR GPE Titanium Carbon Fibre race pipe, Pazzo shorty gold levers, CustomLED Intergrated rear signal/brake light, Puig fender eliminator, PCV, K&N race air filter