Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Timing Practice  (Read 3035 times)

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
Timing Practice
« on: February 20, 2014, 01:20:18 AM »
Alright. I've been complaining about this for a long time, so I sat down tonight and started into Movie Maker, this is my first attempt at timing to music. I have to work in the morning so this is it for tonight. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYyGdxkCggw I'll get a better video together soon that has different footage, timed, and hopefully some effects. Mother bitches.
2003 CBR600RR - LCR Honda MotoGP racing body kit, Watsen Designs flush mount signals, Sunstar sprockets, D.I.D. X-Ring race chain, GPR GPE Titanium Carbon Fibre race pipe, Pazzo shorty gold levers, CustomLED Intergrated rear signal/brake light, Puig fender eliminator, PCV, K&N race air filter

cosmo

• FREAK Member
Re: Timing Practice
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 02:00:44 AM »
nice! wasn't so hard now, was it?
as for your roads,   :(, but :fu:   
    07 RR doing   who needs diesel? 8)

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 09:18:35 AM »
Haha That should just be an incentive to head my way with your ride Cos! The highways here are pretty damn nice and the mountains and fresh air are a nice touch. It really is incredible here in the summer. Nothing like it.
2003 CBR600RR - LCR Honda MotoGP racing body kit, Watsen Designs flush mount signals, Sunstar sprockets, D.I.D. X-Ring race chain, GPR GPE Titanium Carbon Fibre race pipe, Pazzo shorty gold levers, CustomLED Intergrated rear signal/brake light, Puig fender eliminator, PCV, K&N race air filter

cosmo

• FREAK Member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 11:31:58 AM »
i bet, but there's a pond in the way :-P

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 12:29:11 AM »
i bet, but there's a pond in the way :-P
Yeah, I know :( Only reason I don't live in Corsica. But what am I going to do, tell you how much it sucks here when that would be nothing but lies?  :) During the summer, there is no place like the Canadian Rockies. Riding all day, watch the sun crest the mountains at the end of the day from a patio pub and then hit the hot tub at a resort. I hope one day I get the chance to show you around. Pond or not.

cosmo

• FREAK Member
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 02:11:44 AM »
i know, man, and i apreciate the feeling. i'm glad at least someone gets to enjoy such scenery, would be a pitty otherwise! don't worry about my antics, i don't do it out of spite, but for fun's sake. ;D it's always nice to see the treasures mother earth has in store for us. you gotta love this lil blue pearl 8) so enjoy it as much as you can, and when you got time, share with the rest of us  :thumb:

Nihon Newbie

• FREAK Member
  • It's like a semi-controlled, near-death experience
    • Page for my 49 state bike tour
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2014, 11:54:01 PM »
Alright, you finally gave it a shot!!   :thumb: ;D
1972 CB100 K2 - Fully Restored || 2008 CBR600RR - Street/Track || 1985 CH150 - Under Construction || 2007 CBR600RR Street/Track - (Sold: May/2011) || 1982 Urban Express NU50m - (Sold: May/2011) || 2006 CBR600RR - My First Bike (sold: 05/2007)

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 12:45:29 AM »
Alright, you finally gave it a shot!!   :thumb: ;D
Yeah I read threw and was replying to come of the comments and figured to hell with it, I'd load 1 hour of footage and just figure it out. Once i get my back sorted and can spend more time at the computer, I'll see about making something halfway interesting. No promises, mother bitches.

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 11:40:31 AM »
Not a bad start there m8...I had to chuckle though based off of our gun discussion that you chose a song about a gun grabbing state, performed by a gun hating artist LOL
"There but for the grace of God go I"

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2014, 12:18:10 PM »
Well I don't want to get into it again BUT I'm not Anti Gun, I have my licenses here in Canada and I go shooting all the time, I was also trained a bit in the army reserve to use certain rifles. So guns aren't the issue, it's just that not everyone should have one. That's all I was trying to get at.
And I was listening to some Jay Z recently, and I really like this song regardless of it being mostly gangster rap. It's not my usual choice for music, but it was handy. When I get more proficient you'll hear mostly tech house or progressive in my videos.

doctornige

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2014, 03:24:31 PM »
2006 Honda CBR600RR Movistar edition. Blue double bubble, single seat conversion, sprinkling of sexually attractive carbon fibre, annoying Datatool alarm, useless rider.

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2014, 09:28:58 PM »
Nice! I fucking hate snow.