Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Trance/Progressive Fans?  (Read 1336 times)

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
Trance/Progressive Fans?
« on: November 12, 2013, 11:09:35 PM »
Guys I DJ as a hobby. One of my favourite things to do is make recordings of my mixes. Hey, it's winter, I get bored. I'm not a super star DJ and my mixes have slight mistakes in them (If you know -anything- about DJing you know that even the pro's do as well), but I'm pretty sure they are minor enough for you to enjoy anyway. If you want to check out my latest recording, you can download it from my DropBox https://www.dropbox.com/s/6nxuz1x4m2ly8g6/Rememberance%20Day.mp3

Also, if you feel so inclined, if you join DropBox for free and refer me, I get extra space. Just sayin. Enjoy the tunes!
2003 CBR600RR - LCR Honda MotoGP racing body kit, Watsen Designs flush mount signals, Sunstar sprockets, D.I.D. X-Ring race chain, GPR GPE Titanium Carbon Fibre race pipe, Pazzo shorty gold levers, CustomLED Intergrated rear signal/brake light, Puig fender eliminator, PCV, K&N race air filter

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
Re: Trance/Progressive Fans?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 12:31:55 PM »
I'll check it out...like any music I got to be in the right frame of mind for that genre...I love the older stuff like Binary Finary, Ratty, Mauro Picotto, DJ Irish, DJ Networx and Tiesto to name a few...my only requirements for Trance is no shrieking females and the bassline has to be kickin'
"There but for the grace of God go I"

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
Re: Trance/Progressive Fans?
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 01:22:51 PM »
Well I'm certainly no Tiesto! But you should like it either way. I don't use anything like Ableton to pre-mix my recordings, everything is done 100% live (rare these days).
2003 CBR600RR - LCR Honda MotoGP racing body kit, Watsen Designs flush mount signals, Sunstar sprockets, D.I.D. X-Ring race chain, GPR GPE Titanium Carbon Fibre race pipe, Pazzo shorty gold levers, CustomLED Intergrated rear signal/brake light, Puig fender eliminator, PCV, K&N race air filter