Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: motoD tire warmers  (Read 3134 times)

Rjunky

• FREAK Member
motoD tire warmers
« on: March 03, 2012, 02:19:32 AM »
ok so i just ordered these too tempting not to, for 149 shipped with a 1 year idiot proof warranty, dual temp. cant beat it.... and if they fail...well...ive done worse for 150 bucks lol. free ground shipping (2-5) days hoping they come in time for my track day....but so far so good web site is easy to nav and they have tracking for your order as well on the site. ill let you know more when it gets here
this is my signature.....there are many like it....but this one is mine.....

Rjunky

• FREAK Member
Re: motoD tire warmers
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 10:10:50 PM »
i forgot to update this, after waiting 4 days i emailed the moto-d guy and asked him what was up, he said all new shipments as of begining of march would not go out till april 4th, he was out of stock. i guess i missed that part on the website that they were back ordered. anyway still waiting

Rjunky

• FREAK Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 01:47:25 PM »
order is out as of yesterday got the ups conformation and an email from motod stating they have been shipped...arrival date is 4/11

Rjunky

• FREAK Member
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 03:20:42 PM »
tracking number says it went from ny to nj....and 3 more days to go...... i know he has it so if you even mention his brand he pops up so MOTO-D racing this shipping is well...shit......specially when ima turn around and sell these stupid things..

Rjunky

• FREAK Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 11:30:37 PM »
now its saying arrival date is 4/17 it says it departed form nj...finally.... glad i didnt have a track day set up for the beginning of this month....

Rjunky

• FREAK Member
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 12:59:21 AM »
so i got the warmers in yesterday all boxed up with a big old add on top of the box about the undersuit....for the time it took to get me my warmers they should have thrown one in lol. but everything is sealed up and looks good. unfortunately i wont be able to field test these but i have somebody who will be in the next couple weeks.

06CBRrr

• Newbies
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 01:57:30 PM »
cool! let us know how they work! ;D
06CBR600rr

Biohaz43

• Newbies
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 05:20:00 AM »
Pretty funny, I just met the Moto-D owner. We are pitted together today to ride at NJMP Thunderbolt. Nice guy- the company is to help fund his track addiction! :) I'll mention the back order and shipping delays to him (and suggest he send you that under suit for your troubles!)