Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Jersey riding  (Read 11884 times)

cbrnoob600

• FNG
Jersey riding
« on: January 25, 2012, 04:03:01 PM »
Anyone wanna get lost in jersey sat? Say meet at the super wawa in berlin on the white horse pike around noon? And ride past atco and just cruise for a while or idk whatever anyone wants to do...

Sent from the wonderful world of kyle's brain!!

Rjunky

• FREAK Member
Re: Jersey riding
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 04:08:37 PM »
i dont think anyone here is from jersey lol
this is my signature.....there are many like it....but this one is mine.....

cbrnoob600

• FNG
Re: Re: Jersey riding
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 04:13:05 PM »
Wtf lol well this sucks haha

Sent from the wonderful world of kyle's brain!!

briboy

• "Steal Your Face Right Off Your Head"
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 06:34:28 AM »
I am north and west, Warren County out by the Poconos..... but my bike is put away until spring.
Its nice riding out my way we will have to put something together in April / May.

When I was Young ....(STUPID).... I would ride all year as a matter of fact when I met my wife it was year three of not owning a car.
Nowadays I dont take the bike out until at least the grit is washed off the roads, I am still too stupid to not push it so I limit the risk where I can....

WE_GOT_THAT_TOO

• FREAK Member
  • Know The Rules...Before You Play The Game
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 02:31:17 PM »
I am north and west, Warren County out by the Poconos..... but my bike is put away until spring.
Its nice riding out my way we will have to put something together in April / May.

When I was Young ....(STUPID).... I would ride all year as a matter of fact when I met my wife it was year three of not owning a car.
Nowadays I dont take the bike out until at least the grit is washed off the roads, I am still too stupid to not push it so I limit the risk where I can....

BORING  :P :P :P

briboy

• "Steal Your Face Right Off Your Head"
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 03:38:36 PM »
Yes, that I am.

Just donít have the time anymore.... Wife, Kids, House, Volunteer Fire Chief, Hey most guys in my situation donít even have a bike, so I'll take it.
My joy riding consist of my commute to and from work. Itís rare that I get out and ride for fun anymore...

WE_GOT_THAT_TOO

• FREAK Member
  • Know The Rules...Before You Play The Game
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 04:42:19 PM »
Yes, that I am.

Just donít have the time anymore.... Wife, Kids, House, Volunteer Fire Chief, Hey most guys in my situation donít even have a bike, so I'll take it.
My joy riding consist of my commute to and from work. Itís rare that I get out and ride for fun anymore...

Correction - Most guys in your situation would have jumped off the Statue Of Liberty!  :P