Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Wheelie yeehaa  (Read 20237 times)

Wolfy

• Dogs of War
Re:Wheelie yeehaa
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2003, 09:20:01 PM »
cocoblack, at what point did I trash ANY RIDER?!!!
Please QUOTE ME!!!
I like to know.

CocaColaKid

• Only the real thing!!!
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2003, 10:06:32 PM »
Enough racial bashing and slamming people.

According to my insurance company they told me that paying the $10-15k for a bike was nothing, the real problem is the hospital bill, physio therapy, lost wages etc that costs the big $$$. Something to think about.

Try to keep flaming remarks to yourselves. I know its hard at times but there are other that don't need to get caught in the crossfire.

Wolfy

• Dogs of War
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2003, 10:13:32 PM »
hondatech, CocaColaKid
AMEN Brothers AMEN
I can't agree with you more

BlackOps

• FREAK Member
  • Yer f#*kn fired!
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2003, 10:50:46 PM »
Please allow me the clear up my comment for all the cool guys in hear that I have spoke to in the past.We have a problem in my area with mexicans driving woth no insu.The problem lies when they get in an accident they don't have to pay shit,the person they hit does.This has nothing to do with moto insurance,but anyway.

My biggist problem at this point is the 2 dick heads that are trashing all of us.I fraquent this site to gain knowledge of problems with and ideas for my rr."thanks again jeff".Stunt and Wolfy, the only 2 ass clowns that ride sport bikes.Up untill your 2's comments everyone has been very nice,helpful,and suportive.Please do all of us a favor and join a harley site so u can tell them all how bad us so called "stunt guy's" truly are. ;D

I don't mean to barge in but isn't that why people have the OPTION to get the UNINSURED motorist coverage? Yea it might add to the cost but insurance is a gamble anyway. This might be your "insurance against the dealer" so-to-speak since you say you have a problem in your area with ininsured motorists. But that's just my 2 cents.
Never seen, Always heard

hondatech

• Throbbing member
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
  • Ride and Smile
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2003, 06:22:32 AM »
He didn't say he had a problem with uninsured motorists in his area. He said he had a problem with Mexicans. Which is strange because the wreck he had would seem to have been caused by lack of skill. Fucking punk. Always looking to blame others. If you want to ride wheelies, fine, do it, but don't come to come in terent board expecting people to be impressed, and sympathetic when you wad your bike. And don't blame an entire minority group because you can't ride and have to pay high insurance. Your insurance is high because you're young and riding a bike then insurance deems high risk. Insurance isn't unfair. I pay $200 a year full coverage for my 900, and less than $150 for mt 600's. You're young and high risk. You proved the insurance company right by getting too hot into a corner and bouncing off the guard rail. Respond to this how you want, but I would suggest you don't make any broad racial generalzations when you do so.
Justin
If you expect the unexpected, doesn't that make the unexpected, the expected?

Up Mayo

• What? They make them in red also?
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2003, 12:35:10 PM »
OK kids, don't make me call a time out and have you all stand in the corner until you realize what you have done wrong  ;D

A couple of things...

We ALL love to ride (RR's)
We ALL hate to pay too much for insurance

I am concerned that the average age on this forum is 14!! Let's all leave the playground and grow up! Moderator, is there an age limit?

Squids will be squids! Let them do their thing. If they pull a wheelie on a public road they look stupid, if they drop it, they look even more stupid. Bottom line.... THEY LOOK STUPID!!

Little boys walk around showing their penises!! I guess this a grown up version of that  :D

I'll ride my RR to the best of my abilities, squids will do their wheelies etc., old farts will putter around at 40mph on a RR when they should be sitting on some sort of cruiser.

Bottom line, we are all out there riding. There is a place for all of us (even the Mexicans  ;D con mi lingua in mi boca!)! Be safe everyone, pay your insurance and never, EVER wish a crash on anyone!

-g-
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." - Guess who?

600RRpilot

• FREAK Member
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2003, 12:54:21 PM »
heh
05 Sponsors:
Suomy
Galfer USA
Rk Chains
EliteWears
Motul Lubricants
GPR dampers
Zero Gravity
Vortex racing components

BlackOps

• FREAK Member
  • Yer f#*kn fired!
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2003, 01:36:43 PM »
Never seen, Always heard

600RRpilot

• FREAK Member
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2003, 01:45:23 PM »
heh

heh what?

heh...as in a little laugh (about his mexcian comment)  what did you think?
05 Sponsors:
Suomy
Galfer USA
Rk Chains
EliteWears
Motul Lubricants
GPR dampers
Zero Gravity
Vortex racing components

SquidLid

• FREAK Member
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2003, 02:42:00 PM »

Little boys walk around showing their penises!! I guess this a grown up version of that  :D

When did this thread turn into a sword-fight?  The only advice I can give you all, and this applies to both penises and sportbikes, is if you don't know how to use them properly, please learn in a safe and comfortable environment.

600RRpilot

• FREAK Member
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2003, 03:13:30 PM »
can we just lock this thread already?  this is retarded.....its totally off-topic.
05 Sponsors:
Suomy
Galfer USA
Rk Chains
EliteWears
Motul Lubricants
GPR dampers
Zero Gravity
Vortex racing components

CocaColaKid

• Only the real thing!!!
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2003, 05:16:16 PM »
I agree RRpilot. I can see this topic going no where productive and just fueling fires. As such I'm going to lock it. Jeff, Justin, if you don't agree just unlock it.