Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Burbank bike night tonight  (Read 27823 times)

Rjunky

• FREAK Member
Re: Burbank bike night tonight
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2011, 11:04:28 AM »
i had a nice quiet warm drive back to the valley, sooo nice. lol i think abel went out to the canyons after bike night
this is my signature.....there are many like it....but this one is mine.....

ian

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2011, 11:58:49 AM »
It actually warmed out once we got out of that area past downtown..

WE_GOT_THAT_TOO

• FREAK Member
  • Know The Rules...Before You Play The Game
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2011, 02:05:26 PM »
Hey guys! Sorry I didn't get a chance to spot you guys personally. I saw some of the silent natives and said bye to them and asked them to say bye on our behalf. We had a good size group going. Yea we headed out to Mel's Diner for food and drinks. Was gonna take Sunset down to PCH, but after a FULL meal...just wanted to go home and smoke some hookah  :thumb:

Thanks for riding along...it was a good trip. Maybe we can hit the canyons together one of these weekends.

Thanks again!

Rjunky

• FREAK Member
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2011, 02:15:18 PM »
i think everyone was impressed with your numbers lol

ian

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2011, 02:32:47 PM »
I'm going to find something in OC and make you guys drive down this way next time..Ryan, I think you should host your thing at my place so I don't have to drive an hour to get there :dance:

WE_GOT_THAT_TOO

• FREAK Member
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2011, 02:44:25 PM »
i think everyone was impressed with your numbers lol

Yea we actually had "Hooligans" that were gonna roll with us but they were gonna show up a little later so we just went without them. They showed up right when we were taking off.

Was a hectic night yesterday...too many different groups...plus i had My wife with me so...I'd want to spend a little more time with you guys and the crew get to know the people a bit and check out some of the bikes. Next time I guess.

ian

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2011, 03:58:48 PM »
Yea we actually had "Hooligans" that were gonna roll with us but they were gonna show up a little later so we just went without them. They showed up right when we were taking off.

Was a hectic night yesterday...too many different groups...plus i had My wife with me so...I'd want to spend a little more time with you guys and the crew get to know the people a bit and check out some of the bikes. Next time I guess.
Yup, waay too hectic. Next time there are that many people I think I'm just going to cage it. At least that way I know I won't get lost. Plus heated seats!  :thumb:

Rjunky

• FREAK Member
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2011, 01:41:07 AM »
Whoever fucked up our water fountain at bike nite is definitely gonna pay 2 fix it!!! U were on camera we're just waitin 2 c the tapes from the owner   (south side riderz)   so this was the result of the other night..... the owner of the hall doesnt want us back..... they are waiting on the tapes from the owner to see who it was i guess it was clear as day but they caused 350 in damage to the fountain... pass this on to your friends hopefully the people or person involved with step up and pay the owner the cost. if not i think the clubs are getting together to pitch in to make this right

WE_GOT_THAT_TOO

• FREAK Member
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2011, 08:27:29 PM »
That's pretty fucked up! I didn't hear anything about it. This is why we seem like a menace to society. A few fuckers ruin it for everyone.