Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Spring  (Read 7557 times)

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
Re: Spring
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 10:28:02 PM »
Just got them powered up, everythings working as it should. They are more blue in real life than the picture, I think it's because they are so intense it's throwing the white balance of the picture off. Next up is air filter while I have the tank plastic off, LED for the "reading" light, and then on to the brakes and final drive.

2003 CBR600RR - LCR Honda MotoGP racing body kit, Watsen Designs flush mount signals, Sunstar sprockets, D.I.D. X-Ring race chain, GPR GPE Titanium Carbon Fibre race pipe, Pazzo shorty gold levers, CustomLED Intergrated rear signal/brake light, Puig fender eliminator, PCV, K&N race air filter

ian

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 12:30:45 AM »
Holy crap whats up with your tire?

cosmo

• FREAK Member
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 04:53:12 AM »
mud, i'd asume :-P
looking good, cdn, i'm trying to get my courage up to go xenon myself. but i want to go bixenon, i'm sick of all the "headlight out" warnings i get. and due to this, i'm still uncertain how the hi/low beam will handle in traffic.
    07 RR doing   who needs diesel? 8)

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2011, 11:25:49 AM »
Holy crap whats up with your tire?
Mud from the journey to the garage. There's a crapload of standing water and melting snow in the yard and the treck from the shed leads it through a part of the yard that doesn't see a lot of sunlight, hence, very little grass, but a lot of dirt.
2003 CBR600RR - LCR Honda MotoGP racing body kit, Watsen Designs flush mount signals, Sunstar sprockets, D.I.D. X-Ring race chain, GPR GPE Titanium Carbon Fibre race pipe, Pazzo shorty gold levers, CustomLED Intergrated rear signal/brake light, Puig fender eliminator, PCV, K&N race air filter

ian

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 01:28:38 PM »
Ahh...yeah not familiar with having to deal with something like that.. The only time bikes get stored away here is when it rains..

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2011, 09:14:01 PM »
Just got back from first ride of the year. Got out with Keith and Angela. Did a test run to make sure we had fixed the oil leak. So we whipped down the highway to Old Banff Coach Road and came back to eat while the engine cooled, cleaned off all the talc powder, and then assembled the body work. I made some error in placing the HID light harness and now my body work is slightly off on one side. Know for next time :) After that we hit the road, went for food, and called it. Great to be back on the bike again. Thanks for the rip Keith  8)

skywalkeRR

• The other guy
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2011, 09:21:38 PM »
That HID looks sick man!  :)
Life is short. Being roadkill makes it shorter!

Wrench87

• Proud Albertan
  • FREAK Member
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2011, 10:27:37 PM »
Bad word choice, bro :P
I would like to point out that I did not "rip" Epic haha.  The bikes were ripping. ::)

That said, It was DAMN good to get riding again.  Been a long winter.  And those pics don't do the HIDs justice.  Damn they look good

*~c_dubya~*

• FREAK Member
  • your smiting hurts my delicate soul.
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2011, 11:23:39 PM »
Bad word choice, bro :P
I would like to point out that I did not "rip" Epic haha.

whatever! at least give the guy a courtesy spit first, next time!
#99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Rjunky

• FREAK Member
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2011, 06:35:37 PM »
 :supergay:
this is my signature.....there are many like it....but this one is mine.....

Wrench87

• Proud Albertan
  • FREAK Member
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2011, 12:30:08 AM »
 :run:

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2011, 08:22:41 PM »
LED conversion finished.

*~c_dubya~*

• FREAK Member
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2011, 10:22:12 PM »
shows up a lot better on here than on my phone.
snazzy!
#99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

CDN

• King of Kings
  • FREAK Member
  • エピック
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2011, 10:27:12 PM »
You're using a SuckBerry, aren't you? I thought I saw you fiddling with it when we went for wings. -1  :-X

*~c_dubya~*

• FREAK Member
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2011, 11:22:38 PM »
eff no. i'm not down with the fancy technology of today. i have a shite samsung slidey phone thingy. Walmart special, ftw!
#99 HYPERSLOTH RACING