Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Southern Cali - Malibu Canyons Every Sunday  (Read 3533 times)

WE_GOT_THAT_TOO

• FREAK Member
  • Know The Rules...Before You Play The Game
Southern Cali - Malibu Canyons Every Sunday
« on: August 27, 2010, 11:53:13 AM »
My buddies and I head out to the Topanga Canyons every Sunday. The roads are gravel free for the most part and it's just an amazing place to ride. There is a fork off the original road and it leads to a road called "The Snake". Every day tons of riders tkae this road, you can even catch a few suped up cars out there. There is a professional photographer that snaps pics as you roll out of the turns. You can check out his pics at rockstorephotos.com It's a lot of fun and if anyone is interested in rolling with us, feel free to let me know.

ian

Re: Southern Cali - Malibu Canyons Every Sunday
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 09:51:13 PM »
My buddies and I head out to the Topanga Canyons every Sunday. The roads are gravel free for the most part and it's just an amazing place to ride. There is a fork off the original road and it leads to a road called "The Snake". Every day tons of riders tkae this road, you can even catch a few suped up cars out there. There is a professional photographer that snaps pics as you roll out of the turns. You can check out his pics at rockstorephotos.com It's a lot of fun and if anyone is interested in rolling with us, feel free to let me know.
Now that I'm riding again..what time? I have to work at noon on Sundays so if its early, I'm game  :thumb:

WE_GOT_THAT_TOO

• FREAK Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 09:39:35 PM »
I won't be riding tomorrow, but if you want you can meet up with the rest of the guys. There is a exotic car meet tomorrow at Topanga Canyons and they will be making a run through there. Let me know if you want their number.

ian

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 11:32:56 PM »
I actually switched shifts tomorrow so I could get off early...another time..let me know in advance

WE_GOT_THAT_TOO

• FREAK Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 12:58:06 AM »
Sorry for the late notice guys but we gonna hit up the canyosn tomorrow morning. If you wanna roll with, meet at the starbucks in Glendale on Pacific Ave. It's right off the Pacific Exit on the 134. If your coming westbound exit Pacific, make a right a left on the first red light and you'll see it. If you coming from the east, exit Pacific. Make a left, second red light make a left you'll see it. Hit me up you need any more details. 818-468-5888

ian

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 04:18:45 PM »
More notice next time! Partied until 4am. Got to work at 10. My body aches so bad right now! Had I seen this sooner I would have made adjustments to my plans last night..  :banghead:

WE_GOT_THAT_TOO

• FREAK Member
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 06:36:10 PM »
More notice next time! Partied until 4am. Got to work at 10. My body aches so bad right now! Had I seen this sooner I would have made adjustments to my plans last night..  :banghead:

I crashed at 3:30 myself. BE A MAN!!!  :P

ian

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 01:09:40 AM »
I crashed at 3:30 myself. BE A MAN!!!  :P
i switched my work schedule so I could leave early anyway. Little did I know I would wake up sick from partying last night anyway