Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Fuck Police.  (Read 10270 times)

blindkiller

• FREAK Member
Re: Fuck Police.
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2009, 11:24:16 AM »
You follow cops around and measure their productivity? Your words are empty because you don't anything about cops except you see a car on the side of the road and assume that all cops are doing nothing.
I bet you are the type of person who will choke on a chicken bone in a restaurant, then sue the balls off of  the guy that saved your life because he accidentally broke one of your ribs.
I smite you because you have no soul and you do not deserve the protection the police provide, even though they will continue to provide it. I hope you get a speeding ticket soon.

Sorry no but I have better things to do, and if you could read I said a " general census " and agreed that there are ones that do. Does not change my mind about liking or disliking cops as that will not change for a long long time.

As far as me getting a speeding ticket, if I'm dumb enough to break the law I deserve whats coming to me. Smiting me? Hah, whatever man, you go for it and click that button to your hearts content if it makes you sleep better at night.
:thumb: temper pedic mattresses don't have shit on cinderblocks and cardboard

" To reach manhood, we are all cast into the fire and are purified by pain."

2old2fat2slow

• does your mother know you're a Ramone???
  • FREAK Member
    • DragonKnee Racing
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2009, 07:20:29 PM »
Geeez! You guys are taking this way to serious...............
Let there be Mirth

SilverRider24

• FREAK Member
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2009, 10:19:44 PM »
^Agreed
What are you living for?

Low Light

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2009, 08:33:00 PM »
It's a personal subject. A lot of us spend most of our lives protecting assholes like this that just publically bash the people that protect him. I bet if he started talking shit about soldiers there would be an uproar. Cops are just as important.
Theres no rest for the wicked

blindkiller

• FREAK Member
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2009, 10:04:52 PM »
It's a personal subject. A lot of us spend most of our lives protecting assholes like this that just publically bash the people that protect him. I bet if he started talking shit about soldiers there would be an uproar. Cops are just as important.

The difference there being there is no influence on a daily basis of a soldier being the one enforcing the law and the implications of them enforcing the law as stated in this thread.

Also, in my mind a soldier is much much different in a lot of ways. He's trained to execute orders given by superiors with the best ability he has, generically speaking. Aside from obvious orders that he is told not to obey, i.e. execution of women, children, unarmed civilians, torture, etc etc. The only people you can really bash in the armed forces are the inability and ill training of said superiors, in my opinion at least. Beyond that, the only thing you can bash is then why they are there and what fucktard president sent them and for what reasons. Not like it's often you hear about people doing what they did in Vietnam, though it does happen to some extent I can imagine.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 10:12:20 PM by blindkiller »

f3racer

• CBR600RR.com Racer
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2009, 08:20:19 AM »
The difference there being there is no influence on a daily basis of a soldier being the one enforcing the law and the implications of them enforcing the law as stated in this thread.

Also, in my mind a soldier is much much different in a lot of ways. He's trained to execute orders given by superiors with the best ability he has, generically speaking. Aside from obvious orders that he is told not to obey, i.e. execution of women, children, unarmed civilians, torture, etc etc. The only people you can really bash in the armed forces are the inability and ill training of said superiors, in my opinion at least. Beyond that, the only thing you can bash is then why they are there and what fucktard president sent them and for what reasons. Not like it's often you hear about people doing what they did in Vietnam, though it does happen to some extent I can imagine.

like i said before I am a US Army Military Police officer and to be completely honest it is not very different. The only real differences is 1: the amount of firepower a soldier carries   2: if a soldier disobeys orders there can be serious ramifications 

if you look at it this way.  a soldier operates in a team the way a SWAT team does.

Cops are just as important.

i agree.
SSG William Pendleton
US Army Military Police
CCS AM #81
MCRA member
07 CBR 600 RR

Low Light

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2009, 09:06:39 PM »
blindkiller: You sir, are a retard. Are you even american? If so, do you speak english?
Theres no rest for the wicked

blindkiller

• FREAK Member
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2009, 10:13:05 PM »
Retard, no not really. Yes I am born and raised in Orlando and I think that's self explanatory on english.

ian

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2009, 11:03:52 PM »
lol you guys need to learn to agree to disagree. no matter how much you guys throw at each other, you guys will never come to an agreement.

yes, majority of americans dislike cops but will call them first whenever shit hits the fan. everyone knows this. you can't force someone to change their opinion about cops. we all know whether admitting it or not that cops have a tough job and its not all donuts and coffee like the stereotype says..otherwise we'd all settled for $70k/year to pull people over daily just to mess with them  ;D

seancusmc

• FREAK Member
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2009, 10:34:15 PM »
I am a police officer in New York and I am a Marine Reservist currently stationed in Iraq. I can tell you this about the mentality of the Police officer and that of the Soldier - they are very similar. In fact many former Marines and Soldiers are cops and do very well at it. If you dont like what cops do BTW, call you local politicians and tell them to order the cops to stop writing tickets. Because like a soldier, they too are following orders.
As both a cop and a Marine I have had to deal with hate from ignorant people such as yourself - raised on MTV Gangsta rap, saying "fuck the police;"  you are the same spoiled rich kid that the police protect from the thugs you see waving the gang signs that you hold such a high opinion,
This is the new generation of Americans. The generation raised by antiestablishment hippes from the 70's and MTV. Most have never truly had to work for anything and have no idea what the rest of the world is like. But they hate the cops because the TV tells them that its cool to. They hate the soldiers and hold signs that say "thank god for IED's"
Read some books, or better yet, get some life experience before you jump on the cop hating bandwagon like the rest of the sheep.
Bahh  Bahh

ian

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2009, 10:40:14 PM »
I am a police officer in New York and I am a Marine Reservist currently stationed in Iraq. I can tell you this about the mentality of the Police officer and that of the Soldier - they are very similar. In fact many former Marines and Soldiers are cops and do very well at it. If you dont like what cops do BTW, call you local politicians and tell them to order the cops to stop writing tickets. Because like a soldier, they too are following orders.
As both a cop and a Marine I have had to deal with hate from ignorant people such as yourself - raised on MTV Gangsta rap, saying "fuck the police;"  you are the same spoiled rich kid that the police protect from the thugs you see waving the gang signs that you hold such a high opinion,
This is the new generation of Americans. The generation raised by antiestablishment hippes from the 70's and MTV. Most have never truly had to work for anything and have no idea what the rest of the world is like. But they hate the cops because the TV tells them that its cool to. They hate the soldiers and hold signs that say "thank god for IED's"
Read some books, or better yet, get some life experience before you jump on the cop hating bandwagon like the rest of the sheep.
Bahh  Bahh
;D i must concur completely. very nicely put.

Knightslugger

• FREAK Member
  • You boys like chicken...?
    • The world's most helpful website
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2009, 10:55:48 PM »
;D i must concur completely. very nicely put.

i can't. A rather one sided simplistic view of the piece of pie...

f3racer

• CBR600RR.com Racer
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2009, 08:13:56 AM »
i can't. A rather one sided simplistic view of the piece of pie...

but you can concur with the other one sided simplistic piece of the pie?
SSG William Pendleton
US Army Military Police
CCS AM #81
MCRA member
07 CBR 600 RR

Knightslugger

• FREAK Member
  • You boys like chicken...?
    • The world's most helpful website
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2009, 09:14:44 AM »
no i can't say that i can agree with the other side either. both are quite warped.

f3racer

• CBR600RR.com Racer
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2009, 10:13:06 AM »
no i can't say that i can agree with the other side either. both are quite warped.

i agree that neither is right, but i dont think i would say they are warped.
SSG William Pendleton
US Army Military Police
CCS AM #81
MCRA member
07 CBR 600 RR