Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Fuck Police.  (Read 10272 times)

f3racer

• CBR600RR.com Racer
Re: Fuck Police.
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2009, 06:39:45 AM »
I can agree fully about the Altamonte Springs officers. The only thing you're leaving out in that area is that the Winter Park officers are just as bad depending on their mood as I was born and raised here. When it becomes the appropriate time I will give you details but it's not right now.

you know as long as i lived in apopka, altamonte springs, casselberry and orlando, i never dealt with any winter park pd. but i did hear they were horrrible.

If you assign to be a cop you should think of it as a being a medic who has some extra tools that make a lot of noise and scares the bad guy's away so you can help your victim. If you shoot a medic most of them are thinking, crap I could not even check the pols of my patient and now they can not even donate my pancreas because there are to many holes in it.

i agree.
SSG William Pendleton
US Army Military Police
CCS AM #81
MCRA member
07 CBR 600 RR

blindkiller

• FREAK Member
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2009, 10:50:25 AM »
They aren't as bad as the example you used in terms of excessive force. But they never have anything better to do typically other than harass you. I'll give you a case and point. My father and I both have gotten tickets while going around a sharp corner and going 1 mph over the speed limit. Not a warning, a ticket.

Where do you live now if you don't mind my asking.
:thumb: temper pedic mattresses don't have shit on cinderblocks and cardboard

" To reach manhood, we are all cast into the fire and are purified by pain."

f3racer

• CBR600RR.com Racer
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2009, 11:02:27 AM »
in the army stationed in Missouri. i joined the army when i graduated from high school there in 96. i lived over by bear lake. my parents still do. went to lake brantley high school.
SSG William Pendleton
US Army Military Police
CCS AM #81
MCRA member
07 CBR 600 RR

Low Light

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2009, 12:35:52 PM »
I love all you armchair lawyers that watch a few episodes of cops and think you're a freakin senior officer now. Keep hanging on every word that the media puts out. It just shows your ignorance. Unless you've been in a shoot/no shoot situation you have NO idea. You should be thanking every cop that you come across. If it wasn't for them you would live in fear daily. Yes, they make mistakes. They are human. That doesn't give you the right to jump on every cop that makes one. You don't have the knowledge or the experiance to say a damn thing.

F3racer: Thank you for your service
Theres no rest for the wicked

some_guy79

• FREAK Member
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2009, 07:55:56 PM »
F3racer,
Thanks, it's nice for someone with a bit of perspective on the subject to comment here. Even more, I'm glad to see you haven't taken it all too personally. +1

f3racer

• CBR600RR.com Racer
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2009, 08:44:07 AM »
F3racer,
Thanks, it's nice for someone with a bit of perspective on the subject to comment here. Even more, I'm glad to see you haven't taken it all too personally. +1

cant say ive always been this way. i used to get all kinds of fired up on this stuff. then i realized alot of people feed off of that and it just makes it worse.

Thank you for your service

thanks for the support. i also want to thank blindkiller and snow for their explaining their point of view without making this a huge angry arguement. i appreciate, and respect that.
SSG William Pendleton
US Army Military Police
CCS AM #81
MCRA member
07 CBR 600 RR

blindkiller

• FREAK Member
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2009, 10:38:48 AM »
I'm one of those guys that doesn't per say like to argue. But I like to state my point and feelings on it and I'm logical and mature enough to respect and consider all other opinion's and rationalize it so that I don't look like a tool. But, I still don't like cops.

f3racer

• CBR600RR.com Racer
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2009, 11:15:51 AM »
But, I still don't like cops.

point taken.
SSG William Pendleton
US Army Military Police
CCS AM #81
MCRA member
07 CBR 600 RR

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
  • ...if I could reach it? You bet I would!
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2009, 01:50:06 PM »
News outlets are nothing short of entertainment..

While I really have no love for John Mayer, the words "when you trust the television, what you get is what you got, 'cause when they own the information they can bend it all they want" are about the truest words ever spoken.  The media is selling entertainment.  It is ALWAYS slanted in one way or another.  Embellished, downplayed, withheld, etc. 

Look at Rodney King and the riots that ensued.  The world saw like 20 seconds of video from a 20 minute (IIRC) recording.  Those 20 seconds were cops beating the living fuck out of him.  The rest of the 20 minutes were what literally required those cops to do much of what they did.  Am I saying that RK deserved what he got?  No.  I'm just saying that the world would have had a MUCH better appreciation for it and understanding of it if they had ALL of the information in an unbiased manner.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 02:48:01 PM by Jeff »
Jesus would have seen my blinker and let me in you dick!

f3racer

• CBR600RR.com Racer
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2009, 01:55:43 PM »
thats the best description i have heard yet.
SSG William Pendleton
US Army Military Police
CCS AM #81
MCRA member
07 CBR 600 RR

2old2fat2slow

• does your mother know you're a Ramone???
  • FREAK Member
    • DragonKnee Racing
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2009, 02:54:09 PM »
I have several very good friends that are or were cops. I have told them the following statement to their faces and they have agreed with me.
"most cops are douchebags"
I don't like most cops either Blindkiller.

Let there be Mirth

blindkiller

• FREAK Member
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2009, 03:59:21 PM »
point taken.

I have several very good friends that are or were cops. I have told them the following statement to their faces and they have agreed with me.
"most cops are douchebags"
I don't like most cops either Blindkiller.

To each their own I guess. I know thus far I have not met a cop that I liked or that I thought did me justice. No, still not talking about petty things of me breaking the law and getting a speeding ticket. I deserved it if I broke the law. But I have either been in the situation myself, been a witness or happened to a family member to just never have a good opinion on law enforcement.

seancusmc

• FREAK Member
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2009, 01:55:24 PM »
Read the story and heard the 911 call. I am sad to say that I have also read the posts in this thread and I am sorry that many of you feel like cops in general are the enemy.
Cops work hard every day to do what they think is best to help people, maintain peace and save lives.
And so quick of some to pass judgement when no one has an idea what really happened. You think you do, but you dont.
There is only 1 person who knows that happened and why he shot that guy and that's the individual cop, and probably his partner.
My experience as a cop in a rough neighborhood was a real eye opener to situations like these. I have been to Iraq with the Marines before and it doesnt compare to the stress put on a cop when answering a call where shots have been fired, the suspect is on scene and still has the gun and there are innocent lives at risk, including your own.
Once that call comes over the air, your adrenaline pumps and you rush over to the location, many times the important details of the call are omitted by dispatch. If he knew that the homeowner had the suspect at gunpoint, things would have gone down alot differently, don't you think?
But he knew the bad guy had a gun and that he had already fired it, so what would stop him from using it again?
If a call like that came over the air, and when I arrived on the scene and saw someone pointing a gun at another person, I might have fired too.
You should look at this as an individual case and stop trying to burn this cop without knowing anything that really happened because another cop made you mad in the past.

blindkiller

• FREAK Member
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2009, 02:20:00 AM »
Read the story and heard the 911 call. I am sad to say that I have also read the posts in this thread and I am sorry that many of you feel like cops in general are the enemy.
Cops work hard every day to do what they think is best to help people, maintain peace and save lives.
And so quick of some to pass judgement when no one has an idea what really happened. You think you do, but you dont.
There is only 1 person who knows that happened and why he shot that guy and that's the individual cop, and probably his partner.
My experience as a cop in a rough neighborhood was a real eye opener to situations like these. I have been to Iraq with the Marines before and it doesnt compare to the stress put on a cop when answering a call where shots have been fired, the suspect is on scene and still has the gun and there are innocent lives at risk, including your own.
Once that call comes over the air, your adrenaline pumps and you rush over to the location, many times the important details of the call are omitted by dispatch. If he knew that the homeowner had the suspect at gunpoint, things would have gone down alot differently, don't you think?
But he knew the bad guy had a gun and that he had already fired it, so what would stop him from using it again?
If a call like that came over the air, and when I arrived on the scene and saw someone pointing a gun at another person, I might have fired too.
You should look at this as an individual case and stop trying to burn this cop without knowing anything that really happened because another cop made you mad in the past.

Next time you're resuscitated twice, permanently disabled and no charges filed though they know who did it you let me know.

I feel as a general census a lot of cops are doing nothing purposeful, some for most of their careers. I know and agree fully that there are plenty of cops that do right and serve the best they can. There are very few of these that I've ever encountered even over the news in comparison.

Like I said though, to each their own.

seancusmc

• FREAK Member
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2009, 02:54:17 AM »
You follow cops around and measure their productivity? Your words are empty because you don't anything about cops except you see a car on the side of the road and assume that all cops are doing nothing.
I bet you are the type of person who will choke on a chicken bone in a restaurant, then sue the balls off of  the guy that saved your life because he accidentally broke one of your ribs.
I smite you because you have no soul and you do not deserve the protection the police provide, even though they will continue to provide it. I hope you get a speeding ticket soon.