Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: RELIEF!  (Read 29790 times)

Phenominon

• Keep hitin that - Karma =P
Re: RELIEF!
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2009, 08:11:15 AM »
To all of you haters who've been spouting shit about how irresponsible Phenominon;
Most, if not all, of you are hypocrites. Stop your hatin'.

Who hasn't been irresponsible with protection & birth control? I have. There are a few times I was with someone and was lazy/selfish about it. I got lucky. So did he. Let's try not to get ourselves in trouble. 'nuff said.

Lol thanks. Heres something else that i should have told you guys yesterday when i logged in.  She broke up with me on saturday... Im fine and dandy with it i guess because she called me at like 1 in the morning crying because she rode on the back of some guys bike and he did a wheelie with her on it, and she fell off  :P Idk whats gona happen with me and her now that were done because she wants me to be with her when i go back to North Dakota but idk about that.
Dont fuck with me while im living my life

Campe23

• FREAK Member
  • If life gives you Melons, you may be deslexic!
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2009, 10:02:08 AM »
You need to take advantage of the break-up.  This Chick is TROUBLE!  You don't need it.  There are better women out there that are more sane and not crazy.  Enjoy your freedom.

Phenominon

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2009, 11:01:52 AM »
You need to take advantage of the break-up.  This Chick is TROUBLE!  You don't need it.  There are better women out there that are more sane and not crazy.  Enjoy your freedom.

Haha thanks man. I'm going to try to move on, but shes a cutie so il prolly end up seing her again eventualy

Knightslugger

• FREAK Member
  • You boys like chicken...?
    • The world's most helpful website
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2009, 11:48:35 AM »
hypocritical commentary is wisdom coming from someone who has been there and knows better but is not strong enough to change what they do so they try to impart said wisdom to those who might be stronger than themselves.

Being a hypocrite is not a bad thing.

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
  • ...if I could reach it? You bet I would!
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2009, 12:26:06 PM »
Okay. I've been holding back for a long time, but this thread goes straight to the stupid questions.  Not only for the OP, but the mass of ignorance in this thread is astounding.

If you don't understand how pregnancy or a woman's menstrual cycle functions, you have no business considering sex. 

The same goes with birth control tests! False positive?!? How the hell did she spontaneously piss out the proteins required to generate a positive response when they're only present during pregnancy?

I'm assuming that Fret simply didn't respond to this thread because his head split in two when he read the first page...
Jesus would have seen my blinker and let me in you dick!

excat

• FREAK Member
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2009, 01:43:47 PM »
It seems like this thread is just filling up with bull shit..or perhaps a little boy begging for attention, and has to make shit up on a forum to get attention from people.... :'(

preg...not preg...together...broke up....responsibility...having none.....BULL SHIT!!!

oxtar41

• FREAK Member
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2009, 02:50:57 PM »
kill her in her sleep
"The correct octane is the lowest level you can use without predetonation."

Phenominon

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2009, 05:00:53 PM »
lol Sorry im just going off of what she said....to be honest what the fuck do i know about girls privates and pregnancies... do remember im 17 and if i was gona make shit up on a forum for attention it would be alot more interesting than this.... althou  this thread has been very entertaining. BTW i stil live in Texas 1500 miles from her so . Theres realy nothing i can say or do about her actions and what shes said. And when i made this thread it was to say thank you for your guyses suport it wasnt meant to evolve to what it is now . And Jeff theres not a question on here but i agree alot of stupid shit has been said . - karma please =) 

nut

• Cougar Hunter
  • FREAK Member
  • Im too drunk to taste this chicken-Colonel Sanders
    • Donate
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2009, 07:30:29 PM »
hypocritical commentary is wisdom coming from someone who has been there and knows better but is not strong enough to change what they do so they try to impart said wisdom to those who might be stronger than themselves.

Being a hypocrite is not a bad thing.
+1  ;D
Donate to my Beer and Bike Fund
Give a little, or give a little more

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2009, 09:54:41 PM »
False positives are rare, but possible...they can come from drugs that contain the pregnancy hormone (hCG), an early miscarriage or simply doing the test wrong (like letting the strip sit too long).

Which one is true in Phenominon's girl's case I don't know, but you dogged that one...now be careful dip shit...put the Jimmy in the glove!!!

You're right Jeff, I read Phenominon's topic body and my head exploded, then I purposely avoided this topic...I guess I shouldn't have and embraced this opportunity to spread my knowledge!
"There but for the grace of God go I"

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
  • ...if I could reach it? You bet I would!
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2009, 08:07:29 AM »
False positives are rare, but possible...they can come from drugs that contain the pregnancy hormone (hCG), an early miscarriage or simply doing the test wrong (like letting the strip sit too long).

Cool!  I figured that somehow they'd be possible, but pretty fucking rare.  LOL.  Not like a false negative which seems real possible/prevalent.

You're right Jeff, I read Phenominon's topic body and my head exploded, then I purposely avoided this topic...I guess I shouldn't have and embraced this opportunity to spread my knowledge!

No way.  Let the carnage build man!  Then come in and decimate.
Jesus would have seen my blinker and let me in you dick!

maxtheflash83

• Newbies
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2009, 12:20:38 PM »

since this thread's already full of random info --- many types of tumors also produce beta-hCG and can cause a falsely positive pregnancy test (like when a man tests positive).

in Phenom's girl's case, the two most common reasons for a false positive are user error and miscarriage (which is not a false positive, it's a real positive that is later lost).

Not like a false negative which seems real possible/prevalent.

Again, user error is the big reason, but also early pregnancy or an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy. In both cases, the levels of hCG are not high enough to make the test read positive.
I should've just had a cookie and called it a day.

icon skull

• You can't go wrong with a Honda
  • FREAK Member
  • BT forever
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2009, 04:46:24 AM »
i know girls that have gotton prego just cause they dont want to get under way with the ship
RED and BLACK

nut

• Cougar Hunter
  • FREAK Member
  • Im too drunk to taste this chicken-Colonel Sanders
    • Donate
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2009, 07:06:09 AM »
i know girls that have gotton prego just cause they dont want to get under way with the ship
yeah and its bullshit!! haha
Donate to my Beer and Bike Fund
Give a little, or give a little more

bigdcbr600

• Your Daddy
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2009, 05:54:40 PM »
if you can't support the weight, then stop having sex, all there is to it.  

Preg is not an accident.

Not at all unless she is a manipulating bitch.
No....you aren't seeing things, that was me blasting past you