Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: RELIEF!  (Read 29127 times)

nut

• Cougar Hunter
  • FREAK Member
  • Im too drunk to taste this chicken-Colonel Sanders
    • Donate
Re: RELIEF!
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 07:46:10 AM »
the odds are very low probably lower then the odds of a black president but hey it happens.
a muslim at that
Donate to my Beer and Bike Fund
Give a little, or give a little more

stormcat

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2009, 04:04:27 PM »
the odds are very low probably lower then the odds of a black president but hey it happens.

You should pick up a Merck Medical Manual, it's actually very common.

Knowledge is power!  :D

Wasted155

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2009, 05:24:01 PM »
Phenom', good for you.  Dunno bout everyone else, be most guys I know have had some 'close calls' like this before.  Tho, 16 years ago, mine wasn't close.... it was the real deal.  Alls well that ends well, tho.

Dude, you got your reprieve, hope it goes well for you from here on out!!!

excat

• FREAK Member
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2009, 11:26:12 PM »
Phenom', good for you.  Dunno bout everyone else, be most guys I know have had some 'close calls' like this before.  Tho, 16 years ago, mine wasn't close.... it was the real deal.  Alls well that ends well, tho.

Dude, you got your reprieve, hope it goes well for you from here on out!!!

Amen! Just don't fuck up your second chance!

Phenominon

• Keep hitin that - Karma =P
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2009, 08:01:33 AM »
Lol i havent been on in awile and this got alot of replys. Idk she just called me one night and was like..... I just got my period im not pregnant. And see the confusion was that she took 5 pregnancy tests 2 came out saying she was 3 came out saying no , and she missed her period 2 months in a row. Anywho now i have 0 responsibilitys until i buy my house this summer  8) :P
Dont fuck with me while im living my life

maxtheflash83

• Newbies
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2009, 09:12:40 AM »
Just about anything can cause a woman to miss a month or two: stress, dieting, exercise, flying on an airplane, etc...

Another thing that's really common that a lot of people don't realize is that up to 50% of all pregnancies will end in miscarriage, many times without the woman ever knowing she was pregnant. Like if her period is late (a day, a week, a month...2 months) it's possible she was pregnant but miscarried. Bottomline: don't ever trust the woman or her claims to be on birth control. No balloon, no party!

Trust me, I'm a doctor... hahahaha!
I should've just had a cookie and called it a day.

Knightslugger

• FREAK Member
  • You boys like chicken...?
    • The world's most helpful website
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2009, 11:41:40 AM »
I'm in the "Don't want kids to fuck up my single life" camp. Yeah, people say, kids are great... well yeah, until you have to start taking care of them.

then it sucks.

Phenominon

• Keep hitin that - Karma =P
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2009, 11:47:51 AM »
Just about anything can cause a woman to miss a month or two: stress, dieting, exercise, flying on an airplane, etc...

Another thing that's really common that a lot of people don't realize is that up to 50% of all pregnancies will end in miscarriage, many times without the woman ever knowing she was pregnant. Like if her period is late (a day, a week, a month...2 months) it's possible she was pregnant but miscarried. Bottomline: don't ever trust the woman or her claims to be on birth control. No balloon, no party!

Trust me, I'm a doctor... hahahaha!

Lol she would'nt leme use protection. She thinks there creapy..... and she refuses to take birth control. I've been thinking tho and now I have all this saved up money so it's fun time   :) ;D
Dont fuck with me while im living my life

oxtar41

• FREAK Member
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2009, 11:48:59 AM »
put it in her butt then
"The correct octane is the lowest level you can use without predetonation."

Knightslugger

• FREAK Member
  • You boys like chicken...?
    • The world's most helpful website
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2009, 11:54:03 AM »

DeadlyRaceReplica

• FREAK Member
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2009, 12:25:10 PM »
  Anywho now i have 0 responsibilitys until i buy my house this summer  8) :P

zero responsibility? Are you kidding now your responsible for not getting her pregnant because it sounds like a kid would but a nasty dent in your lifestyle, dont do it for you do it for the kid because you dont want to ruin a kids life because the kid ruined yours. If kids arent your thing right know were a fucking condom and tell you chick to quit her bitchin, she wants a kid even if she says she doesnt so she can keep you around.  When you get older you will see what im talkin about, dont trust the pull out technique

excat

• FREAK Member
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2009, 12:37:18 PM »
i can vouch that pulling out...doesn't FUCKING WORK

Wasted155

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2009, 05:11:11 PM »
i can vouch that pulling out...doesn't FUCKING WORK

+1!!!!

If she want's laid, she'll let you use something to keep her from getting knocked up.  Or you can find a dif chick-- otherwise, you'll be playing daddy.

solex159

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2009, 05:24:29 PM »
Lol she would'nt leme use protection. She thinks there creapy..... and she refuses to take birth control. I've been thinking tho and now I have all this saved up money so it's fun time   :) ;D

this is the scariest thing i have read today... i use birth control and condoms and i still worry  :-X

some_guy79

• FREAK Member
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2009, 12:53:01 AM »
To all of you haters who've been spouting shit about how irresponsible Phenominon;
Most, if not all, of you are hypocrites. Stop your hatin'.

Who hasn't been irresponsible with protection & birth control? I have. There are a few times I was with someone and was lazy/selfish about it. I got lucky. So did he. Let's try not to get ourselves in trouble. 'nuff said.