Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: New to the board  (Read 2457 times)

excat

• FREAK Member
Re: New to the board
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2009, 10:50:51 PM »
Ahh...ya got me. lol  :thumb:

it's crazy, it's something so simple and basic, but a lot of people never even think of it. you can use that to test a lot of people yourself.

excat

• FREAK Member
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2019, 09:40:04 PM »
Well, almost 10 years ago I joined.

;D :thumb: 8)

WE_GOT_THAT_TOO

• FREAK Member
  • Know The Rules...Before You Play The Game
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2019, 04:42:47 PM »
Not the same as it used to be anymore  :banghead:

I remember this forum being something I was on multiple times a day and a lot of great members here. Met them in person and so on. I jump on every several months to see if there's anything new and .... well, unfortunately, there hasn't been anything in a long long time. Good to see you on here to old friend. Be well and be safe.

excat

• FREAK Member
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2019, 10:16:00 AM »
Not the same as it used to be anymore  :banghead:

I remember this forum being something I was on multiple times a day and a lot of great members here. Met them in person and so on. I jump on every several months to see if there's anything new and .... well, unfortunately, there hasn't been anything in a long long time. Good to see you on here to old friend. Be well and be safe.

It's funny the path life takes us, and how something that was a daily part of some of our lives, all of the sudden, isn't.

Life has definitely had it's trials, but life is great. I hope everything is going great for you as well!