Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Hola!  (Read 3427 times)

Toy Store

• Superbike Toy Store
Hola!
« on: December 23, 2008, 03:45:16 PM »
This is my first post on the forum; I just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself. I created the Superbike Toy Store, and continue to run it with Amber. We will always do our best to give you superior service, and hope to win your business because of it!

We often get special deals from our distributors, and pass them on through the forums. Keep your eyes open, and you might get some killer deals!

See you on the board!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 03:47:23 PM by Toy Store »
Patrick
www.superbiketoystore.com

cosmo

• FREAK Member
Re: Hola!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 06:35:28 PM »
welcome!glad to have you around ;D
    07 RR doing   who needs diesel? 8)

Jason748

• Global Moderator
  • FREAK Member
  • Get'in Faster....
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 08:21:38 PM »
Hey Patrick (and Amber).. glad to see you over here.
For those of you that don't frequent Jeff other forum (http://www.ccsforum.com/index.php).  They have been a sponsor over there for a while and have shown themselves to be a stand-up shop.   :thumb:
CCS/CRA #92
07 CBR600RR - RACE
Sponsors: Two Brothers Honda, Lithium Motorsports, SpyderLeatherworks

"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting."  -S

PHIL53

• FREAK Member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 02:09:29 AM »
great to have a new sponsor here!
Miami, Sunny Place, Shady People!

Fifty3000

• RESPECT THE MACHINE!
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 02:03:31 PM »
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Toy Store

• Superbike Toy Store
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 02:09:34 PM »
Thanks!
Patrick

Jeff

• Hoofa King cares!
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
  • ...if I could reach it? You bet I would!
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 09:36:04 AM »
Hey Patrick (and Amber).. glad to see you over here.
For those of you that don't frequent Jeff other forum (http://www.ccsforum.com/index.php).  They have been a sponsor over there for a while and have shown themselves to be a stand-up shop.   :thumb:

Thanks for the pick-up there Jason.  Agreed, and indeed, they are VERY good people and do right by the MC crowd. 

I definitely would recommend them to you for your purchases.

For that matter, if you see a company advertised here, I most often times know them personally or have done business with them in the past.  I HAVE turned down companies from advertising here, and have kicked off advertisers before when deals have gone sour or they've screwed people.  On the whole, if you see a business advertised here, I would personally trust them with my money (and yours! LOL)..
Jesus would have seen my blinker and let me in you dick!

Toy Store

• Superbike Toy Store
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 09:40:32 AM »
Thanks for the pick-up there Jason.  Agreed, and indeed, they are VERY good people and do right by the MC crowd. 

I definitely would recommend them to you for your purchases.

For that matter, if you see a company advertised here, I most often times know them personally or have done business with them in the past.  I HAVE turned down companies from advertising here, and have kicked off advertisers before when deals have gone sour or they've screwed people.  On the whole, if you see a business advertised here, I would personally trust them with my money (and yours! LOL)..

Thanks Jeffer! We've been expanding the store, so I haven's had much time to get on here much; hopefully that'll change soon...
Patrick