Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Yellow Fairings  (Read 3926 times)

CoronaRR

Re:Yellow Fairings
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2004, 08:25:19 PM »
On the Ronayers.com website how can I tell the different color codes/order number apart or what color belongs to what order number.

On the microfiche page there is a listing of called "color code" use this to cross reference the part and color you are looking for.  If this in itself is not self explanatory(I have never used it) try calling the dealer and getting the part number from them.  Good luck

Goro

• FREAK Member
  • Yea It's a Cow!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2004, 10:41:33 PM »
Yea I think I know what you are talking about, but some of that stuff is not accurate.  I did send in an email and from what I understand its best if you send them the color code of the bike/cowl and they will email you back with the correct part #.  
I also read your email and  I found out that the reserve price is $250 there is only some hours left till the end of the auction so I hope that nobody else bids  8)

CoronaRR

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2004, 12:31:51 AM »
Cool, good luck with the bid.

Goro

• FREAK Member
  • Yea It's a Cow!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2004, 04:36:50 PM »
Well the bidding has ended I got the cowl for $270, I talked to them and they said it was a brand new piece but that they could not use it for warranty work since it came with that small crack (1/4 inch) at bottom of fairing.  What do yall think good price?

CoronaRR

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2004, 12:41:37 PM »
If you are happy with the price, I am happy  :)

That actually is a whole lot of savings if you consider retail!