Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: ...seal clubber down...  (Read 1083 times)

Spudzilla

• FREAK Member
  • "Ride black fucker"
...seal clubber down...
« on: June 04, 2007, 10:07:09 PM »
Well...it's been a long time, so I figured I'd share pics of my latest seal clubbing adventure.
At my first practice of the season, in May.  Damn...I didn't bring any spares either.  That wood craft case did a great job...don't know about the rear set though.  ???
"I live so far north, if I took a shit in the woods, and it rolled away, it would be headed south" - Deep Thoughts by Spud

05' CBR600RR #88 - Tanacross - Alaskan Roadracing   www.akroadracing.com

locdogg

• Yes its fast, no you can't ride it!
  • FREAK Member
  • Ride red fucker!
Re: ...seal clubber down...
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 10:23:53 PM »
Oops! Better luck next time!  :'(  :thumb:
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

maskale

• "If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride correctly could do!"
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 11:04:24 PM »
I started doing trackdays this year, been having a good time. I lowsided my first day and had an easy highside the last time I was at the track.
Quote from: DIM
You guys are funny and I will agree this forum has a better knowledge base then .Net

Spudzilla

• FREAK Member
  • "Ride black fucker"
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 11:16:10 PM »
I had better luck this past weekend.  I peeled off the Power Race's and put on some Dunlop slicks. :thumb:

Never highsided...(yet).  maskale...glad your highside was easy, ain't track riding a kick in the ass?  No cops, no cages and no limits.
"I live so far north, if I took a shit in the woods, and it rolled away, it would be headed south" - Deep Thoughts by Spud

05' CBR600RR #88 - Tanacross - Alaskan Roadracing   www.akroadracing.com