Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: kicked in the nuts  (Read 1800 times)

Craig04RR

• FREAK Member
  • Never Scared
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.

honiton

Re: kicked in the nuts
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 09:25:18 PM »
I would fucking kick that guy's ass if he did that to my kid or me.. fuck that..

V-Rob

• FREAK Member
  • I'm da malpa
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 11:48:20 PM »
I agree.  I don't know if they are all acting for a skit or something, but if a guy did that to me, He would die an excruciating death and nothing would stop me....He kicks them and as soon as he says they are on tv, they all start laughing like nothing happened.  It's all b.s. because if anyone who has had the unfortunate ocurrance of having been kicked  in the nuts knows that the recovery time is not five seconds.  First of all, it takes a second or two to register what just happened, then the pain starts slowly at first which then builds into the most unbelievable pain imagined.....It was pretty funny, though....but he'd still suffer death 8)
blue Schwinn 10-speed...nice

billyboy

• Newbies
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 10:30:40 AM »
Unless these guys are super human I would say its more like 5 hours till the sagging feel goes away as opposed to the 5 seconds.

They must be acting.

Next time you fall off your bike get somone to point a tv camera at you, apparently it takes away the pain.

Grady

• FREAK Member
  • http://www.sportbikefunnies.com/
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 03:37:35 PM »
That there is some funny stuff. Of course it was all staged - elsewise Bozo wouldve gotten 'Capped in the grill'.
But where else can you soccer punt a dude in the cahones and get a hug?

Sick I tell ya.
Cherry as in mint or as in cherry red. And if cherry red, wine cherry, wild cherry, black cherry, or mint cherry? Actually do you have some mint tires in minty green, or mint & chip?  ;D

Spudzilla

• FREAK Member
  • "Ride black fucker"
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 03:53:26 AM »
 :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Real or fake...who cares, that is some funny shit  ::)  Oh yeah....you've been kicked in the nuts.
"I live so far north, if I took a shit in the woods, and it rolled away, it would be headed south" - Deep Thoughts by Spud

05' CBR600RR #88 - Tanacross - Alaskan Roadracing   www.akroadracing.com