Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: cheap stock exhaust can needed (06)  (Read 2343 times)

r_mutt

cheap stock exhaust can needed (06)
« on: December 18, 2006, 06:12:06 PM »
i'm looking for a stock exhaust can for an 06 rr. mine came with a scorpian end can, and i'd like to do a before and after on the dyno when my new exhaust comes along. looks not important- cheaper is better.

:)

maskale

• "If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride correctly could do!"
  • FREAK Member
Re: cheap stock exhaust can needed (06)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 06:21:47 PM »
you could do a search and find some numbers for a stock bike, the difference between your and someone else's will be minimal. I would not even go through the work of swapping them out just to find out.
Quote from: DIM
You guys are funny and I will agree this forum has a better knowledge base then .Net

2old2fat2slow

• does your mother know you're a Ramone???
  • FREAK Member
    • DragonKnee Racing
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 06:52:38 PM »
I agree with Maskale but if you really have your heart set on it, You can have mine. Just send me a box with a call tag and I will send it to you. FREE...........
Let there be Mirth

maskale

• "If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride correctly could do!"
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 08:14:26 PM »
You can also have mine for FREE by just making 3 easy payments to of $98.95 to cover handling charges.  Oh shipping will be free also.
Quote from: DIM
You guys are funny and I will agree this forum has a better knowledge base then .Net

r_mutt

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 08:42:01 PM »
dyno's aren't created equally, and that's why a guy will get a reading of 105 HP and then another dyno will give that same bike 102. not to mention that some bikes make more HP than other bikes. i'm interested in seeing exactly what kind of numbers the exhaust might improve upon so i can either get mad that i spent $1000 on an exhaust that gave me 2 HP or be glad that i did spend the $$$ as i get a 8 HP improvement. call me anal, but a baseline dyno run is important to me.

i'll gladly send you a call tag to send me a stock pipe, and i'll even post the results when i get everything fitted and tuned.

PM me your address.

thanks!

larry600

• FNG
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 09:55:34 AM »
e-mail sent

leonshell

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 12:36:16 PM »
3 easy payments to of $98.95

I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard. The mailman will get shot, the envelope will not seal, the stamp will be in the wrong denomination. The final payment must be made in wampum. - From a Mitch Hedberg stand-up act   :P

Grady

• FREAK Member
  • http://www.sportbikefunnies.com/
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 12:53:33 PM »
I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard. The mailman will get shot, the envelope will not seal, the stamp will be in the wrong denomination. The final payment must be made in wampum. - From a Mitch Hedberg stand-up act   :P

Thats hilarious!!
Cherry as in mint or as in cherry red. And if cherry red, wine cherry, wild cherry, black cherry, or mint cherry? Actually do you have some mint tires in minty green, or mint & chip?  ;D

DakotaCBR

• CBR600RR.com Racer
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2007, 02:33:59 PM »
- From a Mitch Hedberg stand-up act   :P

Rest in peace good buddy
CCS FL #308

Lithium Motorsports      ScorpionEXO      Vortex      Trackdaymag.com      Woodcraft

locdogg

• Yes its fast, no you can't ride it!
  • FREAK Member
  • Ride red fucker!
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2007, 03:27:54 PM »
That guy is awesome! To bad hes dead! RIP!
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

leonshell

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2007, 03:56:01 PM »
That guy is awesome! To bad hes dead! RIP!
Yep.  I got to see him live at the Punchline here in Atlanta one time.  Cracked me up!