Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: 100 % finished!!  (Read 1744 times)

cehoward600rr

100 % finished!!
« on: October 06, 2006, 10:33:38 AM »
The last rendition of the Senior Citizen's Bike.. :)   8)

I added a touch of red, stickers, AIM lap timer, and accum gear indicator.

She has 5 trackdays, and 6 CCS/WERA races under her belt. Each time out, I am able to pick up the pace a tad. Needless to say, she feels real good, in fact dam good!! :);D

Hi-Side

• Global Moderator
  • FREAK Member
  • my other bike is your sister...
    • Hi-Side Racing
Re: 100 % finished!!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 10:42:17 AM »
where's the AARP sticker ?

or "Blue Hair Rules" sticker ?
I'm not a real asshole, but I do play one on the internet...

cehoward600rr

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 10:47:41 AM »
where's the AARP sticker ?

or "Blue Hair Rules" sticker ?

The AARP sticker is coming, and so is the HANDICAPP sticker too.   If you noticed in one of those pics you can see it park right next to the "Senior Citizen's Trailer..  ;D

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 11:01:11 AM »
Don't forget the walker and step stool to help you get up to and on the bike... :P

You got a lemony fresh bike, doesn't the pledge make your bike too slippery...I know I've almost slipped and fell a few times after the wife cleans with that shit and it gets on the hard wood floors! That's the nice thing about Honda spray polish...its not slippery.

Bike looks good!
"There but for the grace of God go I"

DakotaCBR

• CBR600RR.com Racer
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 11:55:06 AM »
Awesome!
CCS FL #308

Lithium Motorsports      ScorpionEXO      Vortex      Trackdaymag.com      Woodcraft

Endless

• Endless's very own group
  • Cold Chillin'
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 12:31:44 PM »
Have you signed up for Medicare Part D?  I hear it's better on the pockets with meds. :P  Nice looking bike, love the paint scheme, wheels, rearsets..well, i like everything. 8)
Machines own the straights.  Riders own the corners.

WhiskeyRR

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 01:05:39 PM »
Very nice looking bike, I love the red and black scheme :thumb: Have fun racing and good luck, wish i could afford it :'(

DakotaCBR

• CBR600RR.com Racer
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 01:48:04 PM »
Are there no airduct covers because they won't pin into the race bodywork upper? Just wondering
CCS FL #308

Lithium Motorsports      ScorpionEXO      Vortex      Trackdaymag.com      Woodcraft

cehoward600rr

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 08:31:18 PM »
Don't forget the walker and step stool to help you get up to and on the bike... :P

You got a lemony fresh bike, doesn't the pledge make your bike too slippery...I know I've almost slipped and fell a few times after the wife cleans with that shit and it gets on the hard wood floors! That's the nice thing about Honda spray polish...its not slippery.

Bike looks good!

I hit those wheels with the furniture polish. Cleans just as good or better than Honda Polish & Spray, except, I only pay a bukc for that stuff!! :)

The walker is in the trailer!! :)

cehoward600rr

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2006, 08:34:23 PM »
Very nice looking bike, I love the red and black scheme :thumb: Have fun racing and good luck, wish i could afford it :'(

Red, black & white my favoirte..  And the bike rides better than she looks. I picked the right bike.

BTW, I can't afford it either, but I still do it!! :)

cehoward600rr

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2006, 08:37:26 PM »
Are there no airduct covers because they won't pin into the race bodywork upper? Just wondering

Good question, the mechanic who set up my bike is a racer. I just told him to fix the bike up for full race. Will asked him that question tomorrow...

DakotaCBR

• CBR600RR.com Racer
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2006, 08:56:57 PM »
Off topic....

How does a lap timer work? Do you have to push a button every time you finish a lap? If so, how can you be accurate enough to know you shaved 10ths of a second off of your times?
CCS FL #308

locdogg

• Yes its fast, no you can't ride it!
  • FREAK Member
  • Ride red fucker!
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2006, 08:59:36 PM »
No silly, there is a becon that you set on the start/finish line. It will restart the lap timer each time you pass it!  :thumb:
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

cehoward600rr

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2006, 04:31:58 AM »
Off topic....

How does a lap timer work? Do you have to push a button every time you finish a lap? If so, how can you be accurate enough to know you shaved 10ths of a second off of your times?

Hey guy, let me let you in on a clue, I am just as new with the chit as you are!! 8) That's my first lap timer, used it only ONCE for one lap, didn't get the lap time either!!  8)

Just have to push a button to turn it on, then it does its thing.

Doing 5 trackdays this month, and two races are in one of those trackdays. So, it will get used this month.   

BoulderCBR

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2006, 02:46:43 PM »
Great looking bike!

The Ram air covers are just for looks, take them off to shave a little weight. Every bit helps.
'05 CBR600RR
'80 CB400
'69 Bultaco Alpina 350