Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Snow new pic's  (Read 46461 times)

snow

• FREAK Member
Snow new pic's
« on: November 08, 2003, 10:21:24 PM »
I have a preview ready "property of ickysticky13", i did not sit still in this one.

http://www.cbr600rr.com/gallery/album24/sit_still

NOTE:

If you mess with icky you mess with this guy , me ... littel snowy.

MENTAL NOTE:

From now on the next few years will be painfull... I hope icky like the preview. That is all what matters to me.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2003, 11:40:21 PM by snow »

Tufelhunden

• FREAK Member
    • Tufelhundens Website
Re:Snow new pic's
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2003, 10:31:43 PM »
Alright Snow, giving it up for the ladies.   ;)
Always remember this, Marines die.  That's what we're here for, but the Marine Corps lives forever.  And that means you live forever!

cornerworker

• FREAK Member
  • meep-meep...just a reminder
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2003, 07:23:23 AM »
Hey snow's an okay looking guy.  Maybe icky needs to think about this one awhile.  You really need to put some meat on those bones though my man.  
I RIDE
Because every morning feels
like a weekend,
rush hour is a total rush
and this bike makes going to
work almost worth it.
RED

600DubRizzle

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2003, 07:35:07 AM »
What's with the ax?  Is that for all the would-be assaulters of icky?

trackstar

• Subduing heinous malapropisms
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2003, 08:57:45 AM »
I had a totally different image of you from your posts.  what do you do to stay in shape, snow?
Code: XVII petty fear negation technique 16A - increase tolerance level through high doses of paralyzing terror.  Read  X174

snow

• FREAK Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2003, 09:20:22 AM »
Yes i am kind of skinny for my length and i try to gain some weight but that is easier said then done. I have to eat the exact food at the exact time. The good part is i will never ever going to be fat. The bad part is i have to work my ass of to gain weight by going to the gym every ***** day. I also do a lot of swimming and snowboarding.

I don't know why but lady's don't seem to like me. I know it is not my heart because it has plenty of duckie love. So it must be the physical aspect that they do not like. In my short live i learnt that what ever you say what ever you do. If they don't like the way you look forget it , you don't make a chance.

I never got a girlfriend so i must be pretty ugly.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2003, 12:46:02 PM by snow »

vidoprof

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2003, 09:53:21 AM »
Hey Snow,

You know what you need to do is pass the word along through the grape vine that you are a "Tripod"   Ya know your hung like a horse... chicks love that shit...   So if you can get that word out, Like Finch in the first American Pie, remember how they all wanted him after they heard, then I am sure you are bound to get the ladies....

I think the axe is so he can portrait an image of Thor...  or maybe he is reenforcing the whole tripod thing.

I am sure the ladies will start coming around..  and if you really wanna add some weight, Creatine..and Myoplex Plus Deluxe protein shakes.. They worked for me back in college... put on 15 lbs of muscle in 5 months..

Ryan

fretless33

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2003, 10:24:47 AM »
Hey Snow, what's with the drunk slut picture? ;) Damn, boy you look like a crazy mother fucker! That's a pretty cool picture, but just as icky's did, you look way different than I immagined.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2003, 10:27:04 AM by Fretless33 »

snow

• FREAK Member
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2003, 11:53:05 AM »
Creatine..and Myoplex Plus Deluxe protein shakes.. They worked for me back in college... put on 15 lbs of muscle in 5 months..

Yes i know creatine and protein shakes work but it will go away as fast as it was gaining. I just try to live very healty.

cpchillin

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2003, 12:44:25 PM »
Don't worry snow it gets easier to put on weight as you get older. When I was 17 I was 6' and about 175lbs, 79 kg, and couldn't get any bulk on me. Now, ten years later, I'm 235lbs, 107 kg, and trying to lose fat. Good news is that I can gain more bulk muscle mass now. But the struggle with fat sucks.

Tufelhunden

• FREAK Member
    • Tufelhundens Website
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2003, 01:15:25 PM »
Don't worry snow it gets easier to put on weight as you get older. When I was 17 I was 6' and about 175lbs, 79 kg, and couldn't get any bulk on me. Now, ten years later, I'm 235lbs, 107 kg, and trying to lose fat. Good news is that I can gain more bulk muscle mass now. But the struggle with fat sucks.

Man isn't that the truth.   :-[
Always remember this, Marines die.  That's what we're here for, but the Marine Corps lives forever.  And that means you live forever!

BaggerPhiSig

• FREAK Member
  • Sir Bagger of PimpsAlot
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2003, 01:32:30 PM »
I guess I should give snow some shit now...eh?

1. humping the tank is not cool
2. sunglasses are for when the sun is out
3. only squids would ride around w/o a shirt and then still wear gloves.
4. What the fuck is up with the axe?

I'm really just jealous of your 600rr's....but in springtime there will be something other than my F4....I guarantee.
Jason Stolzel

fretless33

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2003, 01:53:32 PM »
I was going to say something about the humping the tank thing, but I like to hump mine too ;D

BlackOps

• FREAK Member
  • Yer f#*kn fired!
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2003, 02:11:43 PM »
Snow i'm blown away at how well you have been spelling, keep up the good work.  :D
Never seen, Always heard

Tufelhunden

• FREAK Member
    • Tufelhundens Website
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2003, 02:14:21 PM »
I was going to say something about the humping the tank thing, but I like to hump mine too ;D

BUt "SHE" likes me to hump her tank.  Must keep the girl happy you know.   ;D