Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: 9/11 conspiracy?  (Read 9442 times)

Mordeth

• FREAK Member
  • Canadian living in TAIWAN.
Re: 9/11 conspiracy?
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2006, 06:52:58 PM »
Simple economics. As demand goes up, so does price. What kind of demand for oil does Taiwan have compared to the US? What is the ratio of cars to bicycles? How many people even own cars, much less SUVs or trucks? All of these things factor in.

Now the part about oil company profits being at record high is true, and everyone knows whats going on there...

It was a 757 that crashed into the Pentagon. Not a 747. There is a major size difference in the two aircraft. Anyway, nowadays if you've played a flight sim you could probably figure out how to crash a plane into a building. As for wreckage, I believe the building was pretty messed up, as well the plane. Its just mixed in there.

The part that confused me was when everyone said it sounded like a "missile." What average person can tell the difference between a missile engine and a jet engine if they dont see the vessel that the sound is coming from? They make basically the same sound, the combustion engine of a rocket motor and the turbine/combustion engine of a jet liner.

Ok....you still don't explain why there are no skid marks on the ground.....and how the plane puched a perfect hole in the one section of the building....

And with regards to the oil coming from the middle east...I thought you guys were in the middle east establishing control and putting your own buddies into government down there.
Don'tSpit,Swallow.The protein content in that wad is the equivalent to a medium size pork chop-Oprah

DakotaCBR

• CBR600RR.com Racer
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2006, 11:22:11 PM »
The plane crashed into the building. Not the ground. Therefore there would be no skid marks....  Like I said, if you've ever played a flight sim you can pretty much figure out how to crash an airplane into a building. These guys actually took training. Not good enough to be professional pilots, but good enough to hit something. Lets face it, if you are flying a large airplane, aiming at a large structure, chances are pretty good that you will hit your mark.

The hole was not in the very first wall. It was in the last one. A passenger aircraft carries most of its fuel in the wings. There is little fuel in the fuselage, as that is taken up by passengers, cargo, and avionics. The plane hits, the wings shear off causing the fuel to explode on the outer wall, and you are left with the fuselage that punches through the remaining walls. The body of the plane just so happens to be the same size as your hole. That's quite a coincidence. An object weighing a few dozen tons, traveling at 500 mph, does not just hit concrete and stop, it goes through. A plane traveling at 500 mph hits the building, and punches a hole in several walls.

Now I ask you, what missile can do that and cause that kind of destruction?

A bunker-buster can penetrate several layers of concrete, but does not explode until it is set to, therefore the first wall would have a perfect hole (but not nearly the size of the one in the photo) and the last wall would be incinerated. But, the Pentagon is the other way around.

A cruise missile can be that accurate, but does not have that sort of penetration power. 

This missile would need to be large, with a lot of mass behind it, have a case that deposits an explosive while the main body is still moving, and still have the energy to pierce several thick walls. Oh wait! I've got it! If they used a plane, that would be the perfect tool to match the above description.

Case solved! Thank you, Thank you, I'll be here all week!  :thumb:

CCS FL #308

Lithium Motorsports      ScorpionEXO      Vortex      Trackdaymag.com      Woodcraft

Mordeth

• FREAK Member
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2006, 12:11:42 AM »
Pretty good....but why would they never release the videos? There are plenty of pics of the pentagon circulating....what could be on the videos....that we can't see in the pictures? Oh, I know...the plane.
Don'tSpit,Swallow.The protein content in that wad is the equivalent to a medium size pork chop-Oprah

Bounce

• FREAK Member
  • Will work for track time.
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2006, 01:34:15 AM »
And with regards to the oil coming from the middle east...I thought you guys were in the middle east establishing control and putting your own buddies into government down there.

Dude...seriously...when the doctor tells you to take your meds, he's not messing around.

The goverment of Iraq is being elected by the Iraqi people.  We're just there to try to keep the damn thing from collapsing on itself before it becomes self-sustaining.

But let's say yer right.  Let's say that all of Dubya's frat bros and corporate raider buddies are being personally put into power.  That still doesn't change the fact that whatever oil comes out of the ground still goes up for sale on the WORLD market.  Those corporate raiders are in it to maximize profit, and you do that by selling to the highest bidder.  Which is why we don't get a break on our gas prices despite the "fact" that we "control" all the oil.

Regarding your previous question/statement that you pay less for gas in Taiwan than we pay here....The price of a gallon of gas is about WAY more than the price of a barrel of crude.  Depending on what the local environmental codes are, it costs different amounts to refine the shit into what comes out of the pump, there's different federal, state, and local taxes applied, etc etc etc.  For example,  gas is so expensive in Cali compared to other US States because we have higher taxes, and because we mandate a "cleaner" blend.  The "cleaner blend" thing bites us twice...once because it costs more to produce, and again because it means that our supply is smaller than if we were able to use the same stuff that everyone else uses.

Russell
'03 CBR600RR - track
'03 Tuono - Street
'01 DRZ400S - Dirt/street

If you love your motorcycle, set it free.  If it comes back, you've probably highsided.

Goro

• FREAK Member
  • Yea It's a Cow!!!
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2006, 02:30:42 PM »

Mordeth

• FREAK Member
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2006, 06:55:29 PM »
http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm

Errr, wow......so somehow all the sections behind the first....got hit as well....and the first section's floors didn't even collapse until a while after the plane hit?

So how the hell did the plane punch a perfect hole in one of the inside buildings.....when it didn't even punch through the first.....since all of it's floors were still intact after the hit?

Bounce

• FREAK Member
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2006, 07:10:52 PM »
http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm

OK, I'm in  a meeting and I'm bored, so....

The WTC was designed to take a hit from a 747 and yet the beams are gone!

Wrong.  WTC was designed to take a hit from a 707, and it was assumed that it would not be full of fuel (accidental crash during approach to landing).

Have a look at this business jet that hit a warehouse after skidding off a runway in New Jersey on Feburary 2, 2005. See that the wing has folded back, however that strong cinder block construction still got knocked out by the one wing that hit the building. Interesting that the same was not shown on the Pentagon. More examples of this will probably come in over time. Just note that wings damage walls, but not Pentagon walls, right? Also the plane is intact like, it didn't go poof! Hmmm...

Do you suppose a jet that accidentally skidded off the end of the runway just might be going slower than a jet that was intentionally flown into a building?  That that just might produce different results.

The word "DUH" comes to mind.

Now what we see here is debris being pushed away from the hole. The steel columns near the impact are not pushed in but pushed sideways, like what would happen if a bomb went off, not like what would happen if a plane hit it.

I don't suppose ~11,000gallons of Jet fuel exploding would produce results similar to a bomb.  Nah...couldn't be.

The smoke covers up the arching hole, so it is difficult to get a clear understanding of what the damage really is.

But let's come up with a bunch of wild-ass conspiracy theories anyway.

I have to be honest...I have big questions about the pentagon strike as well.  The pentagon was hit almost an hour after the first WTC strike.  I would have thought that the military would be on full alert by that point and would have fighters in the air to intercept any plane that deviates from its assigned course.

The "best case" answer is that they were caught with their pants down and didn't know how to react.  Part of me really hopes that's what it was, but the other part of me is terrified by that answer.
Russell
'03 CBR600RR - track
'03 Tuono - Street

If you love your motorcycle, set it free.  If it comes back, you've probably highsided.

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
  • I'm kinder and gentler...you should be too
    • PA Sportbikes
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2006, 04:12:06 PM »
This should be pretty much all the proof you need for the Pentagon http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html

Starky

• FREAK Member
  • Ride red or go to HELL!
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2006, 06:07:16 PM »
We control most of the oil in the world huh...I wonder why it is that we keep exporting it all in from the middle east?  Do you just make this shit up or do ever actually find some factual (not internet propaganda but some 16 year old kid in his parents basement) information

Actually Marc 90% of your oil importation comes from Canada and Mexico.
Just remember one thing it was all started by a mouse_______Walt Disney

If you can dream it you can do it_______Epcot Centre

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
  • I'm kinder and gentler...you should be too
    • PA Sportbikes
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2006, 10:21:36 PM »
Actually Marc 90% of your oil importation comes from Canada and Mexico.

Prove it

Stealth600RR

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2006, 03:51:20 PM »

I have to be honest...I have big questions about the pentagon strike as well.  The pentagon was hit almost an hour after the first WTC strike.  I would have thought that the military would be on full alert by that point and would have fighters in the air to intercept any plane that deviates from its assigned course.

The "best case" answer is that they were caught with their pants down and didn't know how to react.  Part of me really hopes that's what it was, but the other part of me is terrified by that answer.

Not so much that we were caught with our pants...or flightsuits...down. Prior to 9/11/01, how many fighters do you think we had on alert to fly Combat Air Patrol within the Continental U.S.? Alert means the aircraft has been armed with live 20mm, live AIM7, AIM9 and/or AIM20's and has been "cocked" (including acceptance by the aircrew) and the aircrew and groundcrew are standing by, waiting for the launch order. There were fewer than six aircraft on alert on the entire East Coast on 9/11.
To get live missiles out of storage, built up (motor installed, guidance package installed, HE package installed, test run) and uploaded onto aircraft...no way were we going to get ANYthing else in the air in an hour. The dollar cost and other logistics of keeping aircraft on alert are astounding. There is no way Joh Q. Taxpayer would NOT have a coronary if he'd seen his tax dollar spent that way inside the CONUS with us NOT at war.

Bounce

• FREAK Member
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2006, 04:12:23 PM »
Not so much that we were caught with our pants...or flightsuits...down. Prior to 9/11/01, how many fighters do you think we had on alert to fly Combat Air Patrol within the Continental U.S.? Alert means the aircraft has been armed with live 20mm, live AIM7, AIM9 and/or AIM20's and has been "cocked" (including acceptance by the aircrew) and the aircrew and groundcrew are standing by, waiting for the launch order. There were fewer than six aircraft on alert on the entire East Coast on 9/11.
To get live missiles out of storage, built up (motor installed, guidance package installed, HE package installed, test run) and uploaded onto aircraft...no way were we going to get ANYthing else in the air in an hour. The dollar cost and other logistics of keeping aircraft on alert are astounding. There is no way Joh Q. Taxpayer would NOT have a coronary if he'd seen his tax dollar spent that way inside the CONUS with us NOT at war.

Where were those six aircraft stationed?  Were they deployed when the shit hit the fan up in NYC?

I just thought that DC would be better protected than that.  If we were talking about something going down in Possum Scrotum, TN, I could understand it taking a while to get aircraft in the air and to the target area, but this was Washington, DC.

I guess I was thinking back to the Cold War days when we had ICBM Crews in the launch facilities 24/7 ready to turn their keys at a moment's notice, and we had multiple squadrons of B52's on the tarmac ready to fly with live nukes onboard.

Did we learn nothing from Pearl Harbor?
Russell
'03 CBR600RR - track
'03 Tuono - Street

Stealth600RR

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2006, 06:46:10 PM »
Fighters were on alert at Cape Cod and at Langley. They launched once the world figured out what happened to the WTC was an attack and not an accident.

Whatever we did learn from Pearl Harbor, we forgot in the liberalization of America. If we'd had 20...40...150 fighters on alert on September 10th, there would be the group laughing at the paranoid guys in the flightsuits, another group protesting the dangers of live weapons at the local base, another group outraged that we were spending money that could feed starving llamas in Pakistan, and yet another group preaching that we don't need to defend America, we need to try and understand those who would attack us.

Heck, we've already forgotten what we learned on September 11. If border control had been brought up on September 12th, 2001 the fence would already be built. Instead, we'll continue to give the country away to illegal immigrants. In fact, we won't even call them what they are. We'll make up a new, friendlier name..."undocumented worker."

Mordeth

• FREAK Member
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2006, 07:32:14 PM »
Here are some news reports that they showed on 9/11 and then it was buried and never seen again on TV....check out what the government is trying to pass off as a crash site: http://youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc&search=united%2093

Stealth600RR

« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2006, 09:16:03 PM »
Here are some news reports that they showed on 9/11 and then it was buried and never seen again on TV....check out what the government is trying to pass off as a crash site: http://youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc&search=united%2093
Wow...there's a real bunch of brainiacs posting comments to that video clip. Subject matter experts who have never seen a crash site other than on their x-box.
I guess the F-18 that crashed a few years ago on our bombing range and burned underground for 3 days wasn't really an aircraft crash either since it didn't leave a debris field. Hell, when it finally quit burning, the piece of wreckage that was left (when we pulled it out of the ground with a backhoe) would have fit in the back of an S-10.
I must be a part of a government coverup, too.