Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: 9/11 conspiracy?  (Read 9439 times)

Bounce

• FREAK Member
  • Will work for track time.
Re: 9/11 conspiracy?
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2006, 10:29:01 PM »
Exactly...if most of your funding comes from oil companies and you want to invade an oil rich country...just to steal their oil. All you need to do is fake some kind of an attack from them. And BAM....you get everyone's support in stealing their oil...you just have to make up some lies about "weapons of mass destruction" that don't exist to help you out along the way.

Gimmie a break.  Our first target after 9/11 was the Taliban in Afghanistan.

This thing with Iraq isn't directly related (though I do believe that Saddam aided and funded various terrorist groups).  Following the first Gulf War, Saddam was supposed to comply by certain rules.  The WMD thing was real clear cut.  Saddam was supposed to allow the UN in to make sure he wasn't doing anything he wasn't supposed to do.  He refused.  He was asked again, warned, threatened, etc...and he refused.  Then, when it came time to make good on the threats, the UN didn't do squat, so we stepped up to the plate.  The fact that intelligence said there were WMD's in Iraq was IMO irrelevant.  The issue was Saddam was supposed to allow investigators in and he didn't.  Now...why do you supposed he'd do that unless he had something to hide?  We know for a fact that Saddam, at one time, had Sarin and used it on civilians en masse.  Now he's telling us we can't come in to make sure he's not making more???  What are we supposed to believe?

So we started staging troops over there as a show of force...and still Saddam's standing on the border sticking out his tounge and telling us we can't come in.  So we went in and removed him.

Nobody said this would be easy or cheap and nobody said it would be over quickly.  It's going to take a long time, cost way more than we can probably anticipate, and isn't even gauranteed to work anyway.  We're dealing with a highly unstable part of the world and you can't expect to change things overnight.  But...since we've been there, we've removed a brutal dictator, and we're helping to build a new government that isn't based on oppression.  Iraqi citizens have voted for the first time in their lives, for crying out loud.

What I don't understand is....if you guys got control of so much oil....then why are gas prices cheaper in Taiwan.....when it's a shitty little 3rd world country with no oil of its own?

Different tax structure?  Government subsidies?  The fact that we "control" the oil is irrelevant since this is  world economy and we bid for our own oil along with the rest of the world.  It isn't like we get a discount since it is "our" oil....it goes to the highest bidder.
Russell
'03 CBR600RR - track
'03 Tuono - Street
'01 DRZ400S - Dirt/street

If you love your motorcycle, set it free.  If it comes back, you've probably highsided.

DakotaCBR

• CBR600RR.com Racer
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2006, 10:48:04 PM »
We know there were weapons there. We gave them the weapons back in the late 70s and early 80s while Iraq was at war with Iran. Also, ever heard of Osiraq? The nuclear weapons facility where Saddam was trying to make nukes in the 80s? It was destroyed by Israel, but who is to say for CERTAIN that he wasn't trying to make nukes again, or some other type of WMD? I really hope you realize that if someone like that uses nukes, anywhere, the entire world is affected. Including precious Taiwan.
CCS FL #308

Lithium Motorsports      ScorpionEXO      Vortex      Trackdaymag.com      Woodcraft

Bounce

• FREAK Member
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2006, 10:59:14 PM »
We gave them the weapons back in the late 70s and early 80s while Iraq was at war with Iran.

I do appreciate the irony there.  We also gave shit to the Taliban back when they were fighting the Russians.

:run:
Russell
'03 CBR600RR - track
'03 Tuono - Street

If you love your motorcycle, set it free.  If it comes back, you've probably highsided.

Mordeth

• FREAK Member
  • Canadian living in TAIWAN.
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2006, 11:00:09 PM »
Including precious Taiwan.

That was meant as an insult, but it just made me laugh....when have I ever said anything to lead you to believe I think Taiwan is "precious" or even a positive place? Hehe...
Don'tSpit,Swallow.The protein content in that wad is the equivalent to a medium size pork chop-Oprah

Goro

• FREAK Member
  • Yea It's a Cow!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2006, 07:34:42 PM »
Now what Airplain hit the pentagon? ???
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

arsouille

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2006, 08:38:17 PM »
Let's face it .... GW is not the best president US has ever had ....

2005 CBR600RR black tribal

Mordeth

• FREAK Member
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2006, 09:08:43 PM »
Now what Airplain hit the pentagon? ???
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

Hmm, so there should be about 4 different videos showing the plane hitting....but they were all confiscated. So what about all the passengers that did die on a 747 that day? I guess Bush had a 747 ready to crash....but it something went wrong and it crashed somewhere else......so they just launched their own mock airplane at the building. Nice government.
Don'tSpit,Swallow.The protein content in that wad is the equivalent to a medium size pork chop-Oprah

Bounce

• FREAK Member
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2006, 11:57:56 PM »
Hmm, so there should be about 4 different videos showing the plane hitting....but they were all confiscated. So what about all the passengers that did die on a 747 that day? I guess Bush had a 747 ready to crash....but it something went wrong and it crashed somewhere else......so they just launched their own mock airplane at the building. Nice government.

Dude, put the crack pipe down...what the hell are you talking about?

Of course the videos would be confiscated...that would be part of a normal investigation. 

There were no 747's used in the 9/11 attacks.  I don't even know where you're getting that.

Russell
'03 CBR600RR - track
'03 Tuono - Street

Mordeth

• FREAK Member
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2006, 12:14:52 AM »
Dude, put the crack pipe down...what the hell are you talking about?

Of course the videos would be confiscated...that would be part of a normal investigation. 

There were no 747's used in the 9/11 attacks.  I don't even know where you're getting that.

Umm, you don't know where I'm getting it?? Why don't you click on the link in the post where I'm talking about it: http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main  <--- They lied about the 747 that hit the pentagon.

And the last time I checked they didn't confiscate every video for the twin towers. And even if they confiscated the tapes for the pentagon as part of normal procedure....then why did they never release them to the press? Like they did with the twin towers? Minutes after the "plane" hit the pentagon CIA shows up at a fricking gas station to confiscate their tapes...MINUTES LATER. Pentagon has just been bombed....and the CIA's biggest priority is getting to a gas station before the clerk can watch the tapes. Hmm.

And on the topic of bush:

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." "I want jusice. And there's an old poster out West, I recall, that said 'Wanted: Dead or Alive'." - G.W. Bush Sep 13, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - G.W. Bush March 13, 2002
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 12:16:45 AM by Mordeth »

Bounce

• FREAK Member
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2006, 12:47:13 AM »
Umm, you don't know where I'm getting it?? Why don't you click on the link in the post where I'm talking about it: http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main  <--- They lied about the 747 that hit the pentagon.

I watched that thing when it first came out...typical propagada bullshit.

And nobody has claimed that it was a 747.  I don't know where you're getting that.

And the last time I checked they didn't confiscate every video for the twin towers. And even if they confiscated the tapes for the pentagon as part of normal procedure....then why did they never release them to the press? Like they did with the twin towers? Minutes after the "plane" hit the pentagon CIA shows up at a fricking gas station to confiscate their tapes...MINUTES LATER.

How many minutes are we talking about here?  That was never specified.  Remember, the universe was created minutes ago.

That's what I'm talking about...it's easy to thow up a bunch of pictures and quotes out of context, mix in some bullshit (I loved it when they asked where all the jet fuel went.  Well...um...see it....FUCKING BURNED UP.), and throw some music behind it.  That's not objective journalism...it's propaganda.

And on the topic of bush:

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." "I want jusice. And there's an old poster out West, I recall, that said 'Wanted: Dead or Alive'." - G.W. Bush Sep 13, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - G.W. Bush March 13, 2002

And what was the context of each of those quotes?

Again...without the full story, you don't really have enough to tell what the hell is going on.  This is standard propaganda bullshit.  Rush used to take stuff out of context all the time to make Clinton look bad (as if he needed help).

My personal opinion: I don't think Bush had any real knowledge of what was going on on 9/11.  Mostly because I don't think he's bright enough to pull it off.

Russell
'03 CBR600RR - track
'03 Tuono - Street

Starky

• FREAK Member
  • Ride red or go to HELL!
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2006, 10:14:06 AM »
Quote from: Bounce link=topic=14472.msg223191#msg223191 date=114732643

My personal opinion: I don't think Bush had any real knowledge of what was going on on 9/11.  [b
Mostly because I don't think he's bright enough to pull it off.[/b]

Now isn't that the truth LOL.....
Just remember one thing it was all started by a mouse_______Walt Disney

If you can dream it you can do it_______Epcot Centre

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
  • I'm kinder and gentler...you should be too
    • PA Sportbikes
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2006, 10:26:56 AM »
Exactly...if most of your funding comes from oil companies and you want to invade an oil rich country...just to steal their oil. All you need to do is fake some kind of an attack from them. And BAM....you get everyone's support in stealing their oil...you just have to make up some lies about "weapons of mass destruction" that don't exist to help you out along the way.

What I don't understand is....if you guys got control of so much oil....then why are gas prices cheaper in Taiwan.....when it's a shitty little 3rd world country with no oil of its own?

You really are on crack...so much it's laughable.

This war sponsored by Exxon-Mobil...get a life.

There's so much oil stealing going on, we got so much of it over here the other day I ran out of water so I washed my car in sweet crude. 

You need to get the fuck out of Taiwan and come back to the real world.  I think living on the island has made you crazy.

Mordeth

• FREAK Member
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2006, 11:22:29 AM »
You really are on crack...so much it's laughable.

This war sponsored by Exxon-Mobil...get a life.

There's so much oil stealing going on, we got so much of it over here the other day I ran out of water so I washed my car in sweet crude. 

You need to get the fuck out of Taiwan and come back to the real world.  I think living on the island has made you crazy.

Yeah, keep laughing about your oil prices. Oil is cheaper here than it is in the U.S. and you control most of the oil.....man Bush loves fucking you every way he can. And your oil companies posted record breaking profits for last year....wonder how they did that with this "shortage" your supposed to have?

DakotaCBR

• CBR600RR.com Racer
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2006, 12:24:43 PM »
Simple economics. As demand goes up, so does price. What kind of demand for oil does Taiwan have compared to the US? What is the ratio of cars to bicycles? How many people even own cars, much less SUVs or trucks? All of these things factor in.

Now the part about oil company profits being at record high is true, and everyone knows whats going on there...

It was a 757 that crashed into the Pentagon. Not a 747. There is a major size difference in the two aircraft. Anyway, nowadays if you've played a flight sim you could probably figure out how to crash a plane into a building. As for wreckage, I believe the building was pretty messed up, as well the plane. Its just mixed in there.

The part that confused me was when everyone said it sounded like a "missile." What average person can tell the difference between a missile engine and a jet engine if they dont see the vessel that the sound is coming from? They make basically the same sound, the combustion engine of a rocket motor and the turbine/combustion engine of a jet liner.

CCS FL #308

Lithium Motorsports      ScorpionEXO      Vortex      Trackdaymag.com      Woodcraft

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
  • I'm kinder and gentler...you should be too
    • PA Sportbikes
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2006, 03:01:23 PM »
Yeah, keep laughing about your oil prices. Oil is cheaper here than it is in the U.S. and you control most of the oil.....man Bush loves fucking you every way he can. And your oil companies posted record breaking profits for last year....wonder how they did that with this "shortage" your supposed to have?

We control most of the oil in the world huh...I wonder why it is that we keep exporting it all in from the middle east?  Do you just make this shit up or do ever actually find some factual (not internet propaganda but some 16 year old kid in his parents basement) information