Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: 9/11 conspiracy?  (Read 9441 times)

Mordeth

• FREAK Member
  • Canadian living in TAIWAN.
9/11 conspiracy?
« on: May 05, 2006, 12:33:08 AM »
This just blew me away...sorry if you've seen it before: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3768803122384448937&pl=true
Don'tSpit,Swallow.The protein content in that wad is the equivalent to a medium size pork chop-Oprah

Stealth600RR

Re: 9/11 conspiracy?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 10:56:36 AM »
Wow. That really makes me think. I think tomorrow I will go AWOL because I don't want to be an instrument of evil anymore.   :jerkoff:

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 12:31:33 PM »
Ughh...another conspiracy theory...
"There but for the grace of God go I"

Body Check

• Who moved my cheese?
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 04:02:15 PM »
Bush is a servant of evil? 

Is there anyone presently alive on earth that doesn't already know this?  Guess what, I am a servant of evil too.  But not for the reasons stated in that biased propaganda video.

How many people have died for all this rheotoric (WMDs, terror, regime changing, etc)?  Did you know there is also a financial cost that will cripple America's governments over the next 10 years.  Be clear, we borrowed the money to go to Afghanistan and Iraq. 

When I was in High School (1980s) the US government was 3 trillion dollars in debt.  It took more than 40 years to accumulate this debt starting with Franklin Delano Rosevelt's "New Deal".  This year, the US government will borrow more than 0.5 trillion to cover expenses.  Most of the budget overrun will pay for Iraq and Afghanistan.  Each year we must pay interest on our debt before any program from road building to schools gets one nickel.  Someday the debt payments will exceed tax revenue.  Do you have any idea what that will mean?  Do you know when that will happen?  Here is a hint, you are expected to live longer.

Will you still think GW Bush made the right decisions when all of your tax money goes to paying on loans and none of it, not one dime, goes to defense, education, or infrastructure?

OK, why did I post all of this?

The only thing I agree with in that video is that the average American has no idea what is at stake.  We must grow up and learn to reason.  Emotion, specifically fear, is the only thing that can destroy freedom.  Fear is responsible for so much killing and has always been the reason for so much killing.  Fear is the mind killer.  America is brain dead right now.

The events that have followed 9/11 are a case study on how a nation will surrender all of its principles and values out of simple, mindless fear.  I think the video offers no constructive outcome.  It just revitalizes evil fear.  I don't like the video.

Whether 9/11 was planned by Bin Laden or George Bush or god-knows-whom does not matter.  It happened and nothing can undo it.  What Bush has done since 9/11 sets a whole new standard for terrorism.  We (America) have killed a staggering number of innocent people.  We (America) are responsible for the decisions and actions of our leaders. 

If you ever wonder why the Germans let Hitler commit all those atrocities, go look in the mirror and see, really see, that you are no different.  That includes me.  I let all of this happen and so I am responsible for all of it. 

I worry about the cost.  I hate the video.
The Loma Prieta quake of 1989 wasn't even a wake up call, it was more like a snooze alarm.  San Francisco sits on a time bomb.  When the mega-disaster earthquake hits, the city will be in ruins.  

-History Channel, "San Francisco Earthquake" (2006)

Mordeth

• FREAK Member
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 05:17:03 PM »
Last I heard Canada's government had debt...then they installed those electronic slot machines in all the hotels and resturaunts. Then they had a surplus.

And an interesting bit of Trivia for you. Which government has the largest surplus of cash in the world? The answer....the Taiwan government...that's why I make good money (about 25 U.S.) per hour...and only get taxed 5% off of my checks.

So where is all this money going that Bush is borrowing? Well, it's going into "defense" companies that he's buddy buddy with. And the oil companies which his family partially own. So don't worry....when America's finances crash.....at least the Bush family will be ok....and I know you all love them so much, since you voted them in...TWICE!!!! (more than twice if you count the father..)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 05:19:51 PM by Mordeth »
Don'tSpit,Swallow.The protein content in that wad is the equivalent to a medium size pork chop-Oprah

Body Check

• Who moved my cheese?
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 11:14:56 PM »

at least the Bush family will be ok....and I know you all love them so much, since you voted them in...TWICE!!!! (more than twice if you count the father..)

It sickens me that I allowed my friends and neighbors to vote Bush in for term two. 

I say get Bill Clinton and go the the White House.   Arrest Bush and tell Clinton "the joke is over Bill, it is still 1996 and you are the president . . ."

Then let the bastard have blow jobs from all the interns.  At least he will keep troops off of the ground.

Ground forces cannot hold a country.  You have to move there and take over.   Americans are not prepared for colonization.  America shoud never invade.  We never f*cking learn.  We should just shoot missle after missle at them until they give up.  Never use ground forces, it is way too expensive!

It is true, I have no respect for Bush and our-favorite-gunslinger Cheney.  However, I am proud to live in the USA.   My compensation would capture your fancy, Mordeth!  Better, my San Francisco Bay Area home is appreciating faster than most homes in Taiwan.  The weather here is usually ideal.  We have traffic, but I have a CBR600RR.  It never snows here.  We get some rain, but way less than Taiwan.  California is a very nice place to live.

<a href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxmk572DTUS" target="_blank">[img width= height= alt=California" border="0]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/424.gif[/img][/url] = <a href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxmk572DTUS" target="_blank">[img width= height= alt=Dollar Smiley" border="0]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12/12_1_102.gif[/img][/url]

The Loma Prieta quake of 1989 wasn't even a wake up call, it was more like a snooze alarm.  San Francisco sits on a time bomb.  When the mega-disaster earthquake hits, the city will be in ruins.  

honiton

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 11:35:00 AM »
what is wrong with Bush... is there anyone else better on the ballet?  Fuck Clinton, he is a fucking horny ass motherfucker... if anyone wants to get close to him all they had to do is find another Monica and get will do anything for the whores..   I am not voting for that stupid asshole heinz whore democrate?

arsouille

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 09:19:50 PM »
 :-X
Religion was created 2000 years ago to reassure us, not to kill us or to give us the right to kill anybody else.

Religion sucks. The fact that Bush is using the religion to get support make me puke ...
2005 CBR600RR black tribal

Body Check

• Who moved my cheese?
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2006, 11:23:55 AM »
what is wrong with Bush... is there anyone else better on the ballet?  Fuck Clinton, he is a fucking horny ass motherfucker... if anyone wants to get close to him all they had to do is find another Monica and get will do anything for the whores..   I am not voting for that stupid asshole heinz whore democrate?

Let's get one thing clear:  Most people like sex.  Most people do not like war.   Having sex just can't be that bad.  On the other hand, starting war just can't ever be that good of a thing.

Democrat.  There is no "e" on the end.

Bush has spent money we don't have to kill people we don't know to make his friends rich.  You just can't do a worse job as president than Bush has done.  It would have been better for Bush to do nothing at all.

My point was that Clinton's sex scandal was a dream come true compared to Bush's Iraq cluster phuck.  We will never find our way out of the financial mess that Bush has created. 

Forget Monica Lewinski and go calculate 10% of 14 trillion dollars.  That is a good estimate of the annual interest payment on our national debt.  Bush will push that debt up at least 1 trillion more before he leaves office.

No democrat, despite their reputation for corruption and selfishness, has ever spent money with such wreckless abandon.  Bush is perhaps the dumbest man to ever be president and it shows.

We, the people, are even dumber to have re-elected him.  We will pay the price for the rest of our lives.  Don't believe me?  You will see.

Bounce

• FREAK Member
  • Will work for track time.
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2006, 03:32:08 PM »
Bush is perhaps the dumbest man to ever be president and it shows.

We, the people, are even dumber to have re-elected him.  We will pay the price for the rest of our lives.  Don't believe me?  You will see.

1.  You're probably right...Bush is not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer
2.  Re-electing him...look at our choices.  At least with Bush, you know where you stand.  Kerry took fucking public opinion polls before he'd answer "How do you feel about X" questions.  WTF???  He flip-flopped on pretty much every issue that came up.  IMO, the real crime is that neither party can find someone who's worth a shit.  When it comes down to the public trying to decide if they'd rather have a moron with convictions or a weasle, there's a huge problem.
3.  Bush certainly isn't helping the national debt, but you can't blame the whole thing on him.  Also, debt isn't necessarily bad.  If going into debt now increases our potential GDP later, then it can be a good thing.  (Note: I'm not justifying it, and I realize the pitfalls of supply-side economics, but I think people too often get caught up with the doom and gloom"debt is bad" mentality.  How many people here went into debt to buy their motorcycles, cars, houses, etc?)
Russell
'03 CBR600RR - track
'03 Tuono - Street
'01 DRZ400S - Dirt/street

If you love your motorcycle, set it free.  If it comes back, you've probably highsided.

DakotaCBR

• CBR600RR.com Racer
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2006, 05:58:22 PM »
We didn't land on the moon either....
CCS FL #308

Lithium Motorsports      ScorpionEXO      Vortex      Trackdaymag.com      Woodcraft

Mordeth

• FREAK Member
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2006, 01:53:53 AM »
We didn't land on the moon either....

So you've got firemen saying that there are two controlable fires. And the whole building collapses perfectly....and you have firemen talking about a secondary blast...etc...etc. And you choose not to believe it...because of....what? Faith in Bush?

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
  • I'm kinder and gentler...you should be too
    • PA Sportbikes
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2006, 08:46:03 AM »
So you've got firemen saying that there are two controlable fires. And the whole building collapses perfectly....and you have firemen talking about a secondary blast...etc...etc. And you choose not to believe it...because of....what? Faith in Bush?

Because of a totally biased bullshit propaganda film.  The truth lies somewhere in the middle.  Not your stupid ass propaganda and not the mainstream theory either.  Why do you believe some shit that some guy on the internet stuck together a bunch of out of context quotes and clips.  Oh yeah because you're from Canada and won't even live in your own country.  You choose to be a citizen of nowhere so you can continue to criticize everywhere. 

Everyone out there likes to criticize Bush but I'm sure all of you could have done a much better job right?  Well try doing that when you're in the spotlight of the ENTIRE world.  The guy was handed a giant pile of shit and I don't think he did all that bad with it.  If you are all so fucking smart and know exactly what to do to run a trillion dollar country with 300 million inhabitants...go right ahead and run for office, I'll vote for you.   :thumb:

DakotaCBR

• CBR600RR.com Racer
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2006, 03:05:55 PM »

First of all, how would they do a controlled demo on 3 skyscrapers without anyone knowing shit about it? 3000 people died, and I'm sure that if they knew there were charges in the buildings, they would not have been there....

Second, look at the signature at the bottom of every single one of your posts. We have a custom here in America. If you fuck with us, we will fuck with you. And we can do it with a lot more firepower than anyone could ever imagine. How dare anyone criticize what happened on 9/11. You deserve a kick in the nuts.
CCS FL #308

Lithium Motorsports      ScorpionEXO      Vortex      Trackdaymag.com      Woodcraft

Mordeth

• FREAK Member
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2006, 06:46:16 PM »
We have a custom here in America. If you fuck with us, we will fuck with you. And we can do it with a lot more firepower than anyone could ever imagine. How dare anyone criticize what happened on 9/11. You deserve a kick in the nuts.

Exactly...if most of your funding comes from oil companies and you want to invade an oil rich country...just to steal their oil. All you need to do is fake some kind of an attack from them. And BAM....you get everyone's support in stealing their oil...you just have to make up some lies about "weapons of mass destruction" that don't exist to help you out along the way.

What I don't understand is....if you guys got control of so much oil....then why are gas prices cheaper in Taiwan.....when it's a shitty little 3rd world country with no oil of its own?