Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Aritronix is the bomb!!!!  (Read 1379 times)

2ndtime

Aritronix is the bomb!!!!
« on: May 03, 2006, 02:17:46 PM »
I currently own a 2005 tribal CBR. This bike is the result of my 2003 yellow CBR being stolen from my garage after 18 months of ownership. That morning was one of the worst of my life when I came out of my house to see my baby gone :( Ater settling with the ins company and getting a gree light from my wife (she knows my passion for motorcycling) I promptly went the the dealership to bring my 2005 home... That day I also brought home with me an Aritronix SR-i500 installed on my bike. It has all the bells and whistles. Anti-hijack and perimeter sensors. The alarm has performed flawlessly for the past year until one night two weeks ago which is where this leads to. I set the alarm on the bike like I always do and I went off to sleep. When I awoke made the decision to take the bike that morning I realized that the alarm was disarmed... I tried to re-arm it but to no avail. The bike started and off I went. I got to work and emailed Aritronix. I got a response from Marco shortly thereafter. We decided after trying to mess with the MCM that i had to send it to them. Within a week I was sent a brand new MCM and remote. It had to be programmed once I received it which Marco talked me right through. We also discovered that the dealer did NOT install the alarm properly from day one and helped me correct the wiring issue as well.....

I promised Marco that I would let you guys know how great they are at Aritronix and I hope that if anyone else has great things to say about their SR-i500 or any other Aritronix products.

That's all for now......
Mike

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
Re: Aritronix is the bomb!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 11:02:38 PM »
I'm moving this to the product review section and hopefully you won't have to tell us how well it deters theft for real!!!
"There but for the grace of God go I"