Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Where do you put them-place them?  (Read 23087 times)

nut

• Cougar Hunter
  • FREAK Member
  • Im too drunk to taste this chicken-Colonel Sanders
    • Donate
Re: Where do you put them-place them?
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2009, 05:20:37 PM »
l.e. darn it, can't stop laughing, keep imagining you walking around trying to look all skeptical, while blinking back tears :P
thats exactly what i was doing, man it was bad, prolly the worst my boys have ever been through..... but, i am noticing slightly more wear on the left of my rear tire do to favoritism, need to work on that  :thumb:
Donate to my Beer and Bike Fund
Give a little, or give a little more

Phenominon

• Keep hitin that - Karma =P
Re: Where do you put them-place them?
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2009, 11:12:39 AM »
today i was driving through my neighborhood and i hit a little bump ive never seen before (may have been a small child, i wasnt paying attention, the little shits are always running out towards me like im some gah damn ice cream man) and i tell you i thought i was gonna pass out, it tapped my boys exactly wrong, i had to pull over and check my tires for 10 minutes to try and walk it off.

I had a little something like this happen to me about a week ago. LOL i was comeing thru an intersection and a guy in a pick up ran his stopsign. I had to slam the front break whitch lodged me onto my hass can and left my boys under 210 lbs of pressure. Luckily there was a gas station down the street with a bathroom 8)
Dont fuck with me while im living my life