Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: *****JARDINE FENDER ELIMINATOR KIT******  (Read 1460 times)

Cloud 9

• FNG
*****JARDINE FENDER ELIMINATOR KIT******
« on: March 05, 2006, 04:59:59 AM »
hey everyone, i'm looking to buy thie jardine fender eliminator kit, but I would like to see one on their RR  If anyone has this, please post pic or PM me, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks everyone!

Johnny P

• CBR600RR.com Racer
  • 44 Right!
Re: *****JARDINE FENDER ELIMINATOR KIT******
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 08:01:35 AM »
I had one on mine for it's 115 miles of road life, before the transformation to an A$$ Kicking race machine (well kind of sort of :-\)  It looked clean and was very simple, here is a pretty good pic, although not from my bike.  I would suggest gettting the turn signal intagration kit to complete the system.

http://www.starcycle.com/street/jardine_honda.html

CCS Midewest Expert #57
04 CBR600RR (Race)
03 Ducati 999
06 Suzuki RMZ250
05 Yama ha ha ZUMA!

vtec_127hp

• Newbies
  • Stop Drooling
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 07:56:26 PM »
Does the Jardine fender eliminator kit work with the factory exhaust?  I just bought a new 06, silver and looking for a clean way plus more legal approach.  Thanks
PCIII, Yosh RS-5 Slip-On, Memphis Shades, Mich Pilot Powers

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 10:37:11 PM »
Does the Jardine fender eliminator kit work with the factory exhaust?  I just bought a new 06, silver and looking for a clean way plus more legal approach.  Thanks

If you want it "more legal" forget the eliminator all together and stay stock...
"There but for the grace of God go I"

Body Check

• Who moved my cheese?
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 07:57:55 PM »
Why does everybody hate the fender?

I have seen lots of bent up license plates hiding between the rear tire and shock.  It makes the bike look like a cobbled-together piece of ass.

The stock fender and license plate set up looks pretty good to me.  It works really well too!  You never have skid marks on the license plate.

Why do so many riders take off their mirrors, directionals (turn signals), fenders, etc? 

Is it some kind of death wish?  <a href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxmk762IDUS" target="_blank">[img width= height= alt=Dramatic Death" border="0]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_6_25.gif[/img][/url]
The Loma Prieta quake of 1989 wasn't even a wake up call, it was more like a snooze alarm.  San Francisco sits on a time bomb.  When the mega-disaster earthquake hits, the city will be in ruins.  

-History Channel, "San Francisco Earthquake" (2006)

catch2otwo

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 06:00:00 PM »
the reason people dont leave the fender on is because it looks like a mud flap more suited for the back of my truck. its ugly, a big piece of black plastic on an otherwise nice shiny bike.  but thats just my reasoning