Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Awesome hockey video  (Read 1360 times)

Starky

• FREAK Member
  • Ride red or go to HELL!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 05:17:22 PM by Starky »
Just remember one thing it was all started by a mouse_______Walt Disney

If you can dream it you can do it_______Epcot Centre

laxrider04

• negative ghost rider the pattern is full
  • FREAK Member
  • hmmm...
Re: Awesome video
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 01:27:19 AM »
did he shoot the puck through the defenseman's legs and beat the goalie shortside top shelf???
 :-X
too close for missiles I'm switching to guns!

Johnny P

• CBR600RR.com Racer
  • 44 Right!
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 08:39:28 AM »
The guy is not human, a whole new level to the sport :spank:
CCS Midewest Expert #57
04 CBR600RR (Race)
03 Ducati 999
06 Suzuki RMZ250
05 Yama ha ha ZUMA!

Starky

• FREAK Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 09:48:31 AM »
The kid is unreal I say Sidney who Ovechkin is by far the most talented rookie in the league especially when you look at the team he is playing on all he really has for support is Pavel Datsuk I believe.

Starky

• FREAK Member
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 10:55:30 AM »

theprocook131

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2006, 10:59:36 AM »
Great to have hockey back and such a fun kid to watch get fans back into it. Go Rangers!!!
"Progress in civilization has been accompanied by progress in cookery. " Fannie Farmer

Starky

• FREAK Member
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2006, 05:06:54 PM »
Ya no kidding adn the Rangers are actually competing this year all while spending what about 2/3 of the salary they had previously LOL. Hopefully the HABS can unload that deadbeat Theodore soon or atleast take him to arbitration over the summer to lower his salary from the 5.5mil he is supposed to get next season to make him more attractive to other teams he is terrible. Have you followed any of the Olympic hockey games? The US tied Latvia yesterday 3-3 and today the swiss beat the chekz 3-2 and Russia smoked the Swedes 5-0 Canada beat Germany 5-1.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 05:16:49 PM by Starky »

dirteejerzee

• Newbies
Re: Awesome hockey video
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2006, 02:06:28 AM »
yea alexander the great is incredible, i like him a lot better than crosby....crosby seems to be more of a whiner...and ovechkin is a more complete player i believe and is more physical from what ive seen also.  he sure does love that outside-in move a lot, saw him bust a lot of d-men's butts that way

and i havent been wtchin the games, but ive been payin attention to the scores and whatnot.  us and canada both last and finland is now 4-0.  some crazy things happening this year so far...but still is early

Starky

• FREAK Member
Re: Awesome hockey video
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2006, 03:11:09 PM »
yea alexander the great is incredible, i like him a lot better than crosby....crosby seems to be more of a whiner...and ovechkin is a more complete player i believe and is more physical from what ive seen also.  he sure does love that outside-in move a lot, saw him bust a lot of d-men's butts that way

and i havent been wtchin the games, but ive been payin attention to the scores and whatnot.  us and canada both last and finland is now 4-0.  some crazy things happening this year so far...but still is early

No kidding it has been crazy but oh well what can ya do team Canada didn't play a Canadian game they didnt crash the net they didn't make the Finns pay a physical price for going in the corner or behind the net they tried to play a finess game and it isn't working. They need to go out and steamroll guys and make them pay for touching the puck that is Canadian hockey. Mind you the CDN women are up 2-0 on the Swedes so far so hopefully they can pull off the gold today.