Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: 2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Styling  (Read 1599 times)

Seth-ZA

• Newbies
2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Styling
« on: February 18, 2006, 05:54:55 AM »
It's horrendous! Herewith the two most disappointing views of the new model:

What a let-down! I had a feeling that Kawasaki would be going underseat exhaust, since they've had it on the smaller Ninja for some time. I don't like it on the 600 either, therefore I conclude that Kawasaki can not design an aesthetically pleasing unconventional exhaust. The styling has lost the shark-like appearance which was the redeeming factor of the previous model. It's gone all soft and round, and by comparison the air intake duct looks out-of-place big.

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
Re: 2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Styling
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2006, 08:40:24 AM »
I'm sure it looks better in person, but that exhaust is terrible looking...is it an under tail or a side mount? WTF
"There but for the grace of God go I"

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
  • I'm kinder and gentler...you should be too
    • PA Sportbikes
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 10:02:59 AM »
I'm sure it looks better in person, but that exhaust is terrible looking...is it an under tail or a side mount? WTF

No Fret it really doesn't.  Saw one in the showroom and it really looks like a sport tourer with that exhaust.

Angelo1

• FREAK Member
  • Rick James Bitch! Enjoy yourself!!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006, 11:56:10 AM »
No Fret it really doesn't.  Saw one in the showroom and it really looks like a sport tourer with that exhaust.
+1 that bike induces vomiting!! It looks stupid/ugly as hell.  Someone fucked up designing that bike.  I also read a review of the bike new zx-10.  They said the old zx was balls out crazy ride.  But the new zx is toned down a little and is more street friendly. Even the pipes coming out for it are ugly!!

http://www.twobros.com/cgi-bin/shopper?search=action&keywords=ZX-10RVale_06&searchstart=0&template=Templates/TBRSearchResult-Simple-Kaw-ZX10R-Vale_2006.html
AnGeLO 05 red RR
Arata Ti Slip-on
short stalk V's
fender eliminator
rear seat cowl

Jason748

• Global Moderator
  • FREAK Member
  • Get'in Faster....
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2006, 08:34:42 PM »
I didn't think if really looked that bad in the pictures, then I saw one, IMHO one of the worst looking bikes I've ever seen in person.
CCS/CRA #92
07 CBR600RR - RACE
Sponsors: Two Brothers Honda, Lithium Motorsports, SpyderLeatherworks

"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting."  -S

Kamikazi

• Got soju?
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2006, 08:38:04 PM »
The bike reminds me of the line "Why are you guys looking at me like I have a dick on me head?"