Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Eliminator  (Read 1461 times)

Gunslinger

• FREAK Member
  • Moving at a high rate of noise.
Eliminator
« on: August 24, 2005, 12:15:12 PM »
Somebody in another thread asked to see this so here it is. It's my custom, legal eliminator kit. High speed/Low drag I tell ya.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2005, 08:52:41 PM by Gunslinger »
"Smooth is fast. Concentrate on consistency of technique, deliberation of action, and economy of motion. The better get at these, the faster you become."

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
Re: Eliminator
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 12:39:05 PM »
More proof that I havent found an eliminator that I think looks good yet... ???

Whos that man with the flashlight loop? Is that you Mr. Slinger?
"There but for the grace of God go I"

Gunslinger

• FREAK Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 01:06:47 PM »

That's me. I'm at work were I'm a Quality Control Manager for a General Contractor. The light loop is for my inspection light.
"Smooth is fast. Concentrate on consistency of technique, deliberation of action, and economy of motion. The better get at these, the faster you become."

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."

JQrr

• FREAK Member
  • Do not disturb...
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2005, 01:42:11 PM »
Very nice.  I like how you put the plate light too.  I love the diamond plate, but I would've trimmed it down a bit more.
You don't know what you don't know until you KNOW what you don't know............  WHAT??

Gunslinger

• FREAK Member
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2005, 02:31:14 PM »
Very nice.  I like how you put the plate light too.  I love the diamond plate, but I would've trimmed it down a bit more.

I agree. I've only had it on a couple of days so there is still some tweeking to do. I have to re-route my light wire too.

Here in Florida the Cops are really cracking down on these because there are so many street racers who try to make their tags hard to see.

Endless

• Endless's very own group
  • Cold Chillin'
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2005, 04:27:05 PM »
Looks nice.  Maybe paint the plating black?? ???
Machines own the straights.  Riders own the corners.

Gunslinger

• FREAK Member
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2005, 09:40:14 PM »
Looks nice. Maybe paint the plating black?? ???

That's what I had in mind. I just got my "Clear Alternatives" signal integrated tail light today and It works really well. Now I have to order my seat cowling (I've finally settled on Honda factory even though it costs more it looks the best and has the best construction), install my flush mount front signals, get my fairing drilled and install my sliders. That'll about do it, at least untill I see something else I like.  Oh yeah! A new wind screen and a Power Commander. I was also thinking about a Akrapovic Evolution System but the factory pipe does sound damn good. But that's it, except a K&N air filter. But that's all, except.................

Any of you guys ever see "The Jerk" with Steve Martin?

NewRedRider

• FREAK Member
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2005, 09:42:07 AM »
What part of Florida? Tampa? Orlando? That's why I kept my FE as legal as possible so the cops have no excuse to pull me over.
**I'm not a post whore! I just have a lot of opinions**

Gunslinger

• FREAK Member
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2005, 01:38:45 PM »
What part of Florida? Tampa? Orlando? That's why I kept my FE as legal as possible so the cops have no excuse to pull me over.

Volusia County

cbr05

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2005, 12:18:21 AM »

I agree. The contrary angle of the plate is visually confusing upsetting the elegant lines of the RR. The remnants of the heat shield and the ratty look of the exposed lower can.... make this seem, well, unfinished.

Next.

Angelo1

• FREAK Member
  • Rick James Bitch! Enjoy yourself!!
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2005, 02:49:37 PM »
U-G-L-Y!!! :-X
AnGeLO 05 red RR
Arata Ti Slip-on
short stalk V's
fender eliminator
rear seat cowl