Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: 2006 CBR600RR Pics  (Read 2826 times)

mumartin

• It's a Honda!
Re: 2006 CBR600RR Pics
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2005, 07:51:53 AM »
I like the black one!  But do they get hot sitting in the sun at a traffic light???

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2005, 09:10:27 AM »
I like the black one! But do they get hot sitting in the sun at a traffic light???

:-X Please explain this black is hotter theory? Lighter colors don't have some magical reflective quality that keeps them cooler than black...black absorbs light rays better, but I highly doubt its that much hotter than any other color in the sun. Want to try an experiment...get a white car and set it in the hot Florida sun...it's hot as Hell, now take a black car and set it in the same hot Florida sun...guess what, it's hot as Hell too ???
"There but for the grace of God go I"

Craig04RR

• FREAK Member
  • Never Scared
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2005, 10:39:31 AM »
:-X Please explain this black is hotter theory? Lighter colors don't have some magical reflective quality that keeps them cooler than black...black absorbs light rays better, but I highly doubt its that much hotter than any other color in the sun. Want to try an experiment...get a white car and set it in the hot Florida sun...it's hot as Hell, now take a black car and set it in the same hot Florida sun...guess what, it's hot as Hell too ???

It would be hotter than the white car,  and I heard hell is pretty hot, so the cars would melt if they were hot as hell.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2005, 11:09:44 AM »
It would be hotter than the white car, and I heard hell is pretty hot, so the cars would melt if they were hot as hell.

If you can tell the difference without scientific equipment for measuring then you probably have a pretty good ass dyno too...
"There but for the grace of God go I"

flNblu

• Lookin' California; Feelin' Minnesota
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2005, 05:56:57 PM »
Black will always rock, the silver looks good too.  Like Mordeth, I'm loving the fact that they aren't selling them in the Candy Blue anymore.  Keeps my bike looking good on the road.  And since doingOK sold his and pretty much left, I'm the only candy blue/carbon fiber on the board (i think)

[attachment deleted by admin]