Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Show your tat...  (Read 9048 times)

Endless

• Endless's very own group
  • Cold Chillin'
Re: Show your tat...
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2005, 01:38:13 PM »
Those are uhhh, very sexy.  :P  I'm too much of a pussay to get a tat done, and if i did, i want a HUGE one, like a snakes head coming from my right arm which wraps around my bicep, with the rest of the body on my upperback and the tail coming out of my left arm, down to my elbow.  But, like i said, i'm too much of a pussy and what i would want will cost a much as my RR, if not more.
Machines own the straights.  Riders own the corners.

Gunslinger

• FREAK Member
  • Moving at a high rate of noise.
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2005, 03:09:10 PM »
Hey Mordeth, you do know that you tatooed three half-naked muscle bound men with fairy wings on your back right?   ??? I don't get it.  You could just tell people you're gay.  You don't have to show them.

This Guy will model for Mordeth's next Tat;

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Smooth is fast. Concentrate on consistency of technique, deliberation of action, and economy of motion. The better get at these, the faster you become."

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2005, 03:17:47 PM »
I'm really becoming suspicious of you GunSlinger, with all these ass references you make and gay wad pictures you post...what kind of gun do you really sling there buddy? :P :D :jerkoff: :P
"There but for the grace of God go I"

Gunslinger

• FREAK Member
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2005, 03:25:26 PM »
I'm really becoming suspicious of you GunSlinger, with all these ass references you make and gay wad pictures you post...what kind of gun do you really sling there buddy? :P :D :jerkoff: :P

OH! I'm not gay! I'm sorry to disappoint you there Fretless but if I were youl'd be the one for me I promise. I hope this makes you feel better.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 03:29:38 PM by Gunslinger »
"Smooth is fast. Concentrate on consistency of technique, deliberation of action, and economy of motion. The better get at these, the faster you become."

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."

Starky

• FREAK Member
  • Ride red or go to HELL!
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2005, 04:15:07 PM »
Wow that last pic posted for fret by you slinger is a photoshop waiting to happen it has your face all over it LOL.
Just remember one thing it was all started by a mouse_______Walt Disney

If you can dream it you can do it_______Epcot Centre

kwoods

• FREAK Member
  • Fuck off and Die
    • 80 Below
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2005, 06:17:15 PM »
Other than the family crest, what makes you guys think that your life is static enough that you'll still like your tattoo in 20 years?

Gunslinger

• FREAK Member
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2005, 08:12:51 PM »
Wow that last pic posted for fret by you slinger is a photoshop waiting to happen it has your face all over it LOL.

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2005, 11:27:10 PM »

I can't...he'll tell his sister on me ???

Other than the family crest, what makes you guys think that your life is static enough that you'll still like your tattoo in 20 years?

Some of my tattoos are 20 years old...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 11:29:55 PM by Fretless33 »

kwoods

• FREAK Member
  • Fuck off and Die
    • 80 Below
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2005, 03:37:28 AM »

And you still like them? 

THe only reason I'm asking is that there has been nothing in my life that's hung around for more than 5 or 6 years.

I either get tired of it, it gets tired of me, or it dies. 

Sure, one could say that I've been riding that long, but I'm not dedicated to the big H to get one inked onto my body. 

I dunno, I'm pretty drunk.

Starky

• FREAK Member
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2005, 02:49:34 PM »
I can't...he'll tell his sister on me ???

Ah yes I forgot he is the cry baby that will run to his big sister to tell the feds on you if you PS his pics LOL. Does someone have his pic I will do it and the feds can come knocking on my door if they like and I will laugh in their faces.

As for K woods asking about still liking the tats I have had 2 of my 3 for 13 years and I still like them and I love the Mickey one and can't wait to get my Hobbes to go along with my Calvin only Hobbs will have a banner with my kids names in it with space for our next one or 2 hopefully.

Gunslinger

• FREAK Member
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2005, 06:50:53 PM »
Ah yes I forgot he is the cry baby that will run to his big sister to tell the feds on you if you PS his pics LOL. Does someone have his pic I will do it and the feds can come knocking on my door if they like and I will laugh in their faces.

As for K woods asking about still liking the tats I have had 2 of my 3 for 13 years and I still like them and I love the Mickey one and can't wait to get my Hobbes to go along with my Calvin only Hobbs will have a banner with my kids names in it with space for our next one or 2 hopefully.

Hey! DICKWAD!! I have never photoshopped anyones photo on this site and I won't. I will also never use someones complete real name. All photos I use are found on the net and I Google 99% of them. What I do is in jest and not intended to harm anyone. Photoshopping someones pic where it can get spread all over the net where others may see it and not know it's been photoshopped is "NOT FUCKING FUNNY" and I would never do that to anyone else. I'm a pretty funny guy (at least in my own mind) but I draw the line at getting personal. If you don't like that then "TOO FUCKING BAD!!" I won't do it to others and I won't tollerate others doing it to me.

If you have a serious problem with me not liking the issue of photoshopping then maybe you should have a good friend that wound up divorced after 16 years of marriage because some dimwit piece of shit wanted to "GET EVEN".

And, by the way, she's my "Little" Sister and she works for the U.S. Marshalls Service.

NOW!! Come on and fuck with me back without the photoshop bullshit. I wouldn't dish it out if I weren't willing to take it.  :thumb:

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2005, 06:56:02 PM »
Hey! DICKWAD!! I have never photoshopped anyones photo on this site and I won't. I will also never use someones complete real name. All photos I use are found on the net and I Google 99% of them. What I do is in jest and not intended to harm anyone. Photoshopping someones pic where it can get spread all over the net where others may see it and not know it's been photoshopped is "NOT FUCKING FUNNY" and I would never do that to anyone else. I'm a pretty funny guy (at least in my own mind) but I draw the line at getting personal. If you don't like that then "TOO FUCKING BAD!!" I won't do it to others and I won't tollerate others doing it to me.

If you have a serious problem with me not liking the issue of photoshopping then maybe you should have a good friend that wound up divorced after 16 years of marriage because some dimwit piece of shit wanted to "GET EVEN".

And, by the way, she's my "Little" Sister and she works for the U.S. Marshalls Service.

NOW!! Come on and fuck with me back without the photoshop bullshit. I wouldn't dish it out if I weren't willing to take it. :thumb:

Starky put "LOL" after his response, you need to get a sense of humor dude...lighten up :P Can I get your sister to arrest the guy who mounted me on the back of a donkey...that really hurt my feelings and I want him arrested :P

kwoods

• FREAK Member
  • Fuck off and Die
    • 80 Below
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2005, 07:07:31 PM »

If the marriage broke up over a picture on the internet, then that relationship had many deep-seeded problems that were evident.

Impetus and result.
Catalyst and reaction.

Also, so your sister works the the marshalls office.  So?  What the fuck difference does that make?

hondatech

• Throbbing member
  • Administrator
  • FREAK Member
  • Ride and Smile
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2005, 09:05:41 PM »

Good for her! How long has she been a secretary?
Justin
If you expect the unexpected, doesn't that make the unexpected, the expected?

Starky

• FREAK Member
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2005, 09:10:42 PM »

NOW!! Come on and fuck with me back without the photoshop bullshit. I wouldn't dish it out if I weren't willing to take it.  :thumb:

Yes but apparently you can't take it especially when somone JOKES avbout using PS and if your frined lost a marriege due to a ps pic onteh net they had many larger problems than they ever talked about. as for your LITTLE sister oh boy she works for the Marshalls office is that supposed to be scary LOL. Bring on the BS if you like I really don't care I can take but apparently we have seen how well you can take it.