Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Help with Grips!  (Read 9895 times)

Stigo69

• Wish i could get her!!
Re: Help with Grips!
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2006, 10:41:32 AM »
you must be all about the ass....you should get a lisence plate for your bike that says ASSMAN!!  that would be tight...i mean hell everything else you got refers to ass.  Dr. Spank, shoving stuff up ass, i think it would fit perfectly...maybe even have a guy ride with you once in awhile!!   :P :P :P  J/K

Angelo1

• FREAK Member
  • Rick James Bitch! Enjoy yourself!!
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2006, 11:18:20 AM »
i mean hell everything else you got refers to ass.  Dr. Spank, shoving stuff up ass, i think it would fit perfectly...maybe even have a guy ride with you once in awhile!!   :P :P :P  J/K
LOL Dr. spank comes across as a complete pussy "My hand hurts!" Then tries to be a hardass later on. Dude if your hand hurts maybe you should stick to riding on the back on your boyfriends bike.  And if you pussy if going to hurt maybe you should just give up motorcycles in general. Like stigo said why do you talk about ass so much? Do you get bend over and is it dry and sandy....is that why your so easy to piss off?  You should change your name to SPANKED because that is what you just got.  Your dismissed bitch!  :fu:
AnGeLO 05 red RR
Arata Ti Slip-on
short stalk V's
fender eliminator
rear seat cowl

Dr.Spank

• phynixbikes
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2006, 12:02:35 PM »
look you fuckin wannabe.....I been riding bikes while you were still sucking on your adoption mothers titties.   I asked a question because I have some arthritis ,  so if you don't like the question that was asked dont reply to the thread you you fuckin cumsucker...now STFU  and go find your real daddy!!!   :jerkoff:
STFU & Ride!!!!

Pete

05 Honda CBR600RR  (Stock)
95 Honda 1100 ACE   (Custom)

Stigo69

• Wish i could get her!!
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2006, 12:16:36 PM »
 :jerkoff: damn like i said, easily excitable!!! :jerkoff:  i dont really understand the hostility!?!?! :-X

Stigo69

• Wish i could get her!!
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2006, 12:19:13 PM »
Oh yea, and i was adopted!!!  LOL  I dont really see the point in finding my real daddy when this family supports me just fine, well i guess did when i still lived with em, but they are still my parents....  so uh yea.

and it would kinda be useless to suck an adoptive mothers tit too cause she wouldnt be carrying milk seeing as how she didnt just give birth!!   :jerkoff: