Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Craziest thing to ever happen to me!!!  (Read 35471 times)

V-Rob

• FREAK Member
  • I'm da malpa
Re: Craziest thing to ever happen to me!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2005, 01:56:05 AM »
You know, after re-reading your story and seeing the pics of the bike/divider...that's got to be the most amazing story for 99.9% of the riders out there.  I still can't believe the bike actually rode up the divider :-X....absolutely amazing!  I gotta say that's one of the coolest things I have ever heard and I will be spreading this story to my friends.  Yes, I know, I know, you are not bragging about this and it was careless/dangerous, but, I mean come on.... YOU RODE UP ONTO A FRIGGING DIVIDER AT OVER 100 MPH AND THEN RODE OFF IT!!! LOL!!
blue Schwinn 10-speed...nice

laxrider04

• negative ghost rider the pattern is full
  • FREAK Member
  • hmmm...
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2005, 01:57:58 AM »
yea but ypsi is the GHETTO! When you are there stop by Deja' Vu! :thumb:

they either shut it down or are going to shut it down.  i was sad when i heard this since that was where i went for my 18th b-day
too close for missiles I'm switching to guns!

Vaya con D

• Newbies
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2005, 02:16:33 AM »
Somebody out there, helped you trough this man.  You must have helped many angels, to get away without a scratch on your body  :thumb:

I'm glad you're OK !  ;D
for being old & wise, you had to be young & stupid

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2005, 09:05:37 AM »
Somebody out there, helped you trough this man. You must have helped many angels, to get away without a scratch on your body :thumb:

I'm glad you're OK ! ;D

Amen to that! Believe me, I'm still thanking the Lord!

You know, after re-reading your story and seeing the pics of the bike/divider...that's got to be the most amazing story for 99.9% of the riders out there. I still can't believe the bike actually rode up the divider :-X....absolutely amazing! I gotta say that's one of the coolest things I have ever heard and I will be spreading this story to my friends. Yes, I know, I know, you are not bragging about this and it was careless/dangerous, but, I mean come on.... YOU RODE UP ONTO A FRIGGING DIVIDER AT OVER 100 MPH AND THEN RODE OFF IT!!! LOL!!

What's funny is my friends and coworkers get mad at me at first then when they hear how stupid I was riding, but then they get amazed by the story...it's truly unbelievable and some people wouldn't believe it if that nurse Adam I was clowning saw it with his own eyes and is telling the same story.

I remember what Adam yelled at me after I pulled over to gain my composure..."PLEASE TELL ME YOU MEANT TO DO THAT!!!"
"There but for the grace of God go I"

Craig04RR

• FREAK Member
  • Never Scared
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2005, 09:43:47 AM »
oh yeah? well you think thats a  a big deal......... I was going along at around 100mph and road up  one side of a bridge and down the other on the steal support beams, on my back wheel. I endoed down the other side too into a 180 degree stoppie at the bottom, straight into a burnout, i dropped the bike though in the end.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.

Vaya con D

• Newbies
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2005, 10:09:14 AM »
oh yeah? well you think thats a  a big deal......... I was going along at around 100mph and road up  one side of a bridge and down the other on the steal support beams, on my back wheel. I endoed down the other side too into a 180 degree stoppie at the bottom, straight into a burnout, i dropped the bike though in the end.

I'm pretty sure you could only do this on your race-ready R6  8)
for being old & wise, you had to be young & stupid

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2005, 10:28:46 AM »
I'm pretty sure you could only do this on your race-ready R6 8)

LOL!!!
"There but for the grace of God go I"

Craig04RR

• FREAK Member
  • Never Scared
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2005, 11:09:57 AM »
nope i could do it on anything.

*Nemesis*

• FREAK Member
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2005, 11:35:39 AM »
First, thank God you were okay.

Second, you're a moron!  If you're going to push it, push it on the track not on the streets regardless if it's late at night or if there weren't any traffic around.

Moron! :fu:

:embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:
 ::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 11:45:52 AM by *Nemesis* »

Craig04RR

• FREAK Member
  • Never Scared
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2005, 12:37:16 PM »
First, thank God you were okay.

Second, you're a moron!  If you're going to push it, push it on the track not on the streets regardless if it's late at night or if there weren't any traffic around.

Moron! :fu:

:embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:
 ::) ::) ::)
GIRL FIGHT!

*Nemesis*

• FREAK Member
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2005, 12:46:00 PM »
GIRL FIGHT!

LOL!!!

Last thing I want to read is how we lost a fellow member (friend) on this board doing what they loved--riding like an idiot! ::)

You know better, Frederick!

Crash

• FREAK Member
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2005, 01:21:09 PM »
Dude, fret, wasnt there a seen in biker boys or torque like this?  If not, you need to e-mail them with the idea for the next movie.  Damn dude you be one lucky mofo.  But for the grace of god for sure!
I am kinder and gentler now.  I will bend you over AND use lube cuz Jeff said I should.

You still aint getin a reach around.

laubin

• FREAK Member
  • MSF SITH LORD
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2005, 02:18:31 PM »
glad your ok ...I just had a similar experience you know....God's keeping you in check buddy...mighta been a warning?  Glad you're still  intact...I got my rim for $325 from
www.stevescyclesalvage.com send 'em an email. The shipping was pretty fast too...It looks like your front tire is still good
The force is strong with you Young Skywalker, ...but you are not yet a Jedi...

StoicDude

• FREAK Member
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2005, 03:57:33 PM »
I guess I did not read it thoroughly the first time. Holy shit dude, that has to be the most amazing thing. I think that if you wanted to recreat it you couldn't.

Talking about the Honda being rock solid.

Just to clear up the mistery, I think that the Unit Pro- Link saved your ass.  :P
Kent Brockman to Homer: " Mr. Simpson, how do you explain the fact that misdemeanors, such as graffitti, are down 80%, and heavy sack beatings are up 900% ?"

hagrid...

• Knockturn Alley
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2005, 04:20:55 PM »
Dude! That happens to me all the time... It's easy, 100 mph, a 3 degree angel and up ya go...

Holly shit... That's some freeky story... But I guess some physics guy could explain why, I guess the speed keep it stable and of course the tires moved it right up the wall...  I'm just surprised that when it got high enough that it didn't flip over the wall...

I guess that was like a get of "Death" free card... slow down...

hagrid...
You'll never see a U-Haul behind a hearse, so have fun now!